||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp: OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should I lock the role-play?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Yes, no one is really on.
33%
No, I like how we are doing.
33%
Undecided.
33%

Total votes : 3

Re: ||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp: OPEN

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:10 am

jAson bolted up in his bed a clap of thunder rolling across camp he shook his head "No way am i letting that happen"

((What kinda monster should they fight))

((Hydra Hell hounds The Kindly ones aka Furries))
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:17 am

Gretchen whimpered as she heard the thunder; immediately holding onto the pegasi tightly.
(Hell hounds would be good)
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 am

The thunder stopped almost immediately "Sorry" he yelled coming out of his cabin

Jason Gretchen" Dylan yelled and came out he had black smudges all over his face and hands like something exploded but he was grinning ear to ear "Its done" he said smoothing back his hair
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:42 am

Gretchen nodded, smiling faintly, "Really? That was quick."
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:43 am

I had some help" he said and a gold dragon came waddling over and stood tall behind Dylan "i still need to give him wings but i can do that when we come back now are they ready" he asked "And do they like sugar cubes and donuts"
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:46 am

Gretchen nodded, smiling, "yeah, they do like sugar cubes and doughnuts."
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:58 am

Dylan walked over and offered the Pegasus some doughnuts and sugar cubes he slipped some metal looking things into his pocket and then walked towards the carriage he had a harness that was gold "OKAY" He said "Lets go"
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:15 am

Gretchen nodded, getting into the charit once she assisted the pegasi into their harnesses.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:19 am

Jason walked over and sat down listing off coordinates to Dylan who was nodding "This harness sends information the the Pegusus's brains and tells them exactly where to go that is if it isnt well broken"

Jason sighed sitting down again and looked at his sheet of paper where he had written a list of things in Greek he was ADD ADHD And Dyslexic
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 am

Gretchen nodded, "oh. If it doesn't work; I can tell them."
wajas