||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp: OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should I lock the role-play?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Yes, no one is really on.
33%
No, I like how we are doing.
33%
Undecided.
33%

Total votes : 3

Re: ||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp: OPEN

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:23 am

Okay we set out tomorrow morning" he said "I will get us a ride"
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 am

Jason looked worried as he turned walking towards Zeus cabin "See you later I am going actually Gretchen do you think you could have the Pegasus help us out we could ride in a chariot and they could pull it it would be faster then what i had in mmind"

Dylan watched "I can make an awesome chariot"
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:47 am

Gretchen nodded, smiling softly, "Could you make one, Dylan?"
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 am

Course" Dylan said and held up a big container "Water please this machine is gonna need it"
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:52 am

Gretchen giggled softly, smiling as she filled the container with water, "There you go, sir."
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:54 am

It will look sorta like this only with out the people and it will have built in weapons and stuff))

Dylan smiled "Now off you go talk to those Pegasi and let the master work" he said running towards the forge
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:00 am

(Okay)
Gretchen nodded, smiling, "I will," she said, jogging to the stables.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 am

Jason sat down on his bunk looking at a picture he stuffed it in his pocket and leaned back closing his eyes and of course he had a dream

Dylan started to work instantly they were depending on this chariot being perfecthe started to addd spikes to the wheels and he made the controls complicated but easy for him to understand he was so going on this quest
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:08 am

Gretchen gathered two Pegasi, bringing them out of the stables.
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me