||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp: OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should I lock the role-play?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Yes, no one is really on.
33%
No, I like how we are doing.
33%
Undecided.
33%

Total votes : 3

Re: ||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp: OPEN

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:33 am

Gretchen yelped at Dylan's sudden grasp for her arm, but obediently followed him to her room. She nodded blankly as she was placed in her room, saying a soft, "Thank you," to Dylan.
wajas

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Master Cheshire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:36 am

Jason looked around as the windows changed to images of camp to images of what he wanted first he had thwm look like s torm then cmap half blood again "All the windows do this?" he asked himself

Dylan yelled over a clanging nois "Hey watch the magic windows too"
Why do they say that i should stop?Why are they telling me to stop doing what makes me sane? What if i dont want to stop. What if i dont wanna live in the light. What if im happy where i am, hidden away from reality..in the shadows of their minds. Barely registering...barely there. What if it makes me happy to be someone im not. And what if im afraid of the truth. The only ones who accept everything about me is the things in my head. The friends in my head. Im emo, self conscious, wish i was taller, skinnier more guylike, i want to be different. Not have to always fall back to myself to have important conversations. but i cant change and it makes me feel so weak for wishing that
Its probably cause you are. I mean jeez who would ever want to be friends with us? Were stupid and childish. I mean youve been told that enough havent you? "YOur so freaking childish and selfish" so whys it matter? Yeah we cut but who cares. Yeah we hide no one tries o find us though...whats the point in trying to talk to people who dont carethey care....i think..i mean if they didnt why would they talk to me?cause they pity you. just come back to me. you know you can count on us..sure you let yourself down sometimes but not as much as real people do. real people can hurt you more than yourself anyways...at least.....thats my theoryIm sorry i hurt you, i never wanted to hurt you. it wasnt my intention ever.

Master Cheshire

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:46 am

Gretchen nodded as she tested the bed, "Okay," she replied, watching the windows. She slowly grew tired, though, as a yawn came from her mouth. She clambered into the bed, pulled the sheets over herself, as slowly drifted to sleep.
wajas

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Master Cheshire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:48 am

Dylan was working when something went BOOM He came out of his room area covered in black smudges he grinned his teeth really white against the black color "Awesome" he muttered quietly
Why do they say that i should stop?Why are they telling me to stop doing what makes me sane? What if i dont want to stop. What if i dont wanna live in the light. What if im happy where i am, hidden away from reality..in the shadows of their minds. Barely registering...barely there. What if it makes me happy to be someone im not. And what if im afraid of the truth. The only ones who accept everything about me is the things in my head. The friends in my head. Im emo, self conscious, wish i was taller, skinnier more guylike, i want to be different. Not have to always fall back to myself to have important conversations. but i cant change and it makes me feel so weak for wishing that
Its probably cause you are. I mean jeez who would ever want to be friends with us? Were stupid and childish. I mean youve been told that enough havent you? "YOur so freaking childish and selfish" so whys it matter? Yeah we cut but who cares. Yeah we hide no one tries o find us though...whats the point in trying to talk to people who dont carethey care....i think..i mean if they didnt why would they talk to me?cause they pity you. just come back to me. you know you can count on us..sure you let yourself down sometimes but not as much as real people do. real people can hurt you more than yourself anyways...at least.....thats my theoryIm sorry i hurt you, i never wanted to hurt you. it wasnt my intention ever.

Master Cheshire

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 pm

Gretchen woke up with a start. She whimpered softly. The girl changed in the restroom, then walked out to see what happened. When she saw Dylan; she froze immediately. What happened to him?!
wajas

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Master Cheshire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:07 pm

Jason bolted out "What happened"

Nothing nothing" Dylan said "Umm dinner is on the plates over there just think of what you want and poof now uh i am gonna get clean" he said walking away

Master Cheshire

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 pm

Gretchen nodded slowly, walking to the table quietly, "Oh..okay, then," she said softly.
wajas

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Master Cheshire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Jason sat down and touched his cup instantly it filled with a clear bubbling liquid

Master Cheshire

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby wajas » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Gretchen also sat down at the table. She touched her plate, which now had a gyro on it.
wajas

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Master Cheshire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Dylan came out and was now back to his tan colored self "Now lets see" he said and opened the oven pulling out a pizza "My talentsshant ever fail" he said eating his pizza

Master Cheshire

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Return to Human/Humanoid Role Plays (Fandom-based)