ღḺεт Mε ϟłεερ...Føґεṽεґღ ╣Accepting!╣

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ღḺεт Mε ϟłεερ...Føґεṽεґღ ╣Accepting!╣

Postby Malcasia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Zedge looked at her. "It's fine. I shouldn't have been a little....monster," he said, stopping himself before he swore, knowing Salem would cuff him for it. Havel looked at Zedge as if he were expecting something other than monster to come out of his mouth and he went back to teasing Salem after he didn't hear it.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:22 pm

She looked up at him, then smiled slightly, trying to be nice," Well then," and she looked at Salem and Havel,"...I think we should rest somewhere safe for a while. To relax from being shaken up."

( Gtg. Goodnight! :D )
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Salem laughed, grabbing Havel and ruffling his hair. "I agree," He said, looking up and his eyes met Sae's as he smiled. Zedge smiled a bit as well and nodded.

(gnight!)
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:24 am

(( Question...where is Corra and Hantu? XD I cannot remember.))

Sae smiled, " Alrighty then," She reached up to brush some of her bangs out of her face, but whimpered in pain, and she looked at her dislocated arm," Whats wrong with my arm?" She's never had something like that happen to her...so she did not know. XD

(has another idea) Reika sat on the chair near where Hantu and Corra slept, watching over them like a hawk. Amane came back into the room with some pills, just in case, and she stood next to Reika. Something at the door caught Reika's attention, and she saw a man standing there. Standing up, she stared, and she glared when she saw it was the man that took Corra's life away. But this time he held something in his hand, and he smiled at Reika,
" Get out, or someone gets hurt."
Amane squeaked, and she stumbled back from where she was, her brown eyes wide with fear. She hid under the bed where Hantu and Corra were, shaking a little, but did not come out.
Reika snapped at him," You go. You don't belong here."
He laughed," Foolish. With your friends asleep, nobody can stop me." He smiled, and advanced towards Reika. Reika's eyes widened, then glared again.
She walked forward, ready to chase him out again, when suddenly, something sharp stabbed through her chest. Her eyes widened like two moons, and she slowly looked down at her chest, now searing with pain. The man held a knife in there, blood starting to soak her kimono, and he yanked out the knife. Reika twitched, reaching up to try to stop the bleeding, then collapsed to the floor, feeling her vision blur, and her mind grow corrupted with the manor's influence once more; until she finally blacked out, her breathing fading to nothing.
The man smiled, and muttered something before turning and walking out, tipping over the soup that Hantu had prepared as he went.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:26 pm

(*stares in shock at the page then shakes head to clear shock* Poor Reika)
"It's dislocated, hold still. This is going to hurt a little," Salem said, gently reaching over to touch her shoulder.

(They were asleep in a hut I think, that or just getting ready to leave the hut)
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 pm

( Yeah...OH yeah..they were trying to find a way out outside the manor. XD and i know right? )

Reika awoke, and saw she was in the chamber once more. She could remember nothing for some reason...all she could remember was being staked here, alone...she thought for a moment. Her ghost sitting up, she looked around, and stood up. She looked at her hands, and she saw she was tattooed. Her silky black skirt dragged slightly as she began to walk, and she left the chamber, ready to attack whoever she might see. ( Her mind was corrupted when she was harmed.)
~
Sae winced before he even did touch her, and she whimpered a little.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:58 pm

"Shhh," Salem said, gently taking her arm. With one swift yet gentle motion, he popped her arm back into place. He untied the cloth from around his waist and made a sling for her to hold her arm in.

Hantu looked at Corra with a smile.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Sae squeaked when he popped it back into place, but she felt grateful," thank you.." she said quietly, but smiled.
~
Corra smiled back," so...where now?"
~
Reika walked through the hall, past where Sae and the others were, and she felt a pain sear through her bare chest. She looked down at where her heart was, bewildered, and saw a scar where she was harmed. She tilted her head slightly, but kept walking, until she spotted Hantu and Corra. to her, they were strangers who were not supposed to be here. Glaring a little, she let out a long, loud hiss.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Hantu opened her mouth to speak but the hiss startled her. She jumped, looking up at Reika. "Reika!" She shouted, startled. She took a step toward her and realized that it wasn't the Reika she knew.

Salem smiled and brushed her hair back. "You are welcome," He said.

(gotta go)
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:23 pm

(okay)

She stared at Hantu, her icy, dead blue eyes boring into hers, and she walked forward. She stopped short when she felt someone's pain sear through her body, and she moaned in pain.
~
Corra's eyes widened," reika!"
~
She hugged him," I...I really love you, Salem."
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx