~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Moved)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Accepting)

Postby warrior cats rock » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:42 am

Mint lookt to the sky "it's been for ever since I last saw that bight ball of (pie) "he said looking around the plac he stood
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 am

.:Kiro:.
I made a slight jerking movement when I heard a girl's voice below me. I had practically tossed my journal doing that as well, but I regained my composure and balance in a matter of seconds. "Er, hey," I greeted awkwardly as I peered over to her. My heart was pounding from nearly falling off the branch I was resting on, and I was sure my face was a bit flushed from that. "I'm Jake," I added. "But I prefer to be called Kiro. And, who are you?" A couple seconds afterward, I held out my hand for her to shake. I really wasn't used to being nice to kids, since I always was tormented by them in school and by my parents at home. It seemed as though I had a lack of social skills.
**The images I use in my rps are owned by their rightful artists. I just use them for general appearances!**
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 am

Ai stood up needing to go same where well any where taht was not where she was stading
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G๏l๔єภєאє » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 am

((I changed my post because I realised that Cammie is a mute in this RP (I do a lot of RP's)))

Cammie

I shook his hand, smiling. I found a notepad in my other pocket - obviously I hadn't been talking for a while if I had a notepad with me - and wrote a note for him.
'Nice to meet you, Kiro. I'm Cammie. I don't speak.'
I peered at him, nervous. I was used to having kids shun me because of me being a mute, but this guy was the first person I'd met in this barren wasteland of spirits, so I wanted to have someone to talk to. I was also stating the obvious...a lot. I hoped he didn't mind - he seemed nice, even though I sensed he'd had a tough time socially.

Image Image Image
G๏l๔єภєאє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:54 am

Ai walkt n to the sun and she sarted to wonder in sane Redome directen
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 am

(That's fine. I usually mix up character names xP)

.:Kiro:.
"Oh." I hadn't really expected for her to be mute, and I took the note from her."It's a pleasure to meet you, Cammie." She didn't seem like the kind of person to poke fun at people, so I didn't appear as wary of her. Plus, I hadn't seen anyone in the place except for her so far. "Did you just come here too?" I couldn't help but ask. I thought it would be nice to come across someone that had a knowledge of this place too, so I could have my many questions answered.
**The images I use in my rps are owned by their rightful artists. I just use them for general appearances!**
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G๏l๔єภєאє » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 am

Cammie

I nodded. Picking up my pen, I scribbled down a note.
'I'm guessing you just came too. How did you...part with the...other world? I fell out of a window...'
Holding it out, I felt a bit stupid. I always used to think about what it would be like to have a proper conversation with someone normal again. But, it had become a habit, I guess. Now this was a proper conversation to me.

Image Image Image
G๏l๔єภєאє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Mist sterd around she let out shige and same wind blow up her hier

(any one open )
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverwingskywolf » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Katherine had finished drawing in the finally details of her beloved friend, slowly she sighed and slide her sketch book back into her pocket. She gracefully heaved herself out of the tree, and began walking in a random direction *It doesn't matter which way I walk I'll always end up in the same place, nowhere* she thought laughing slightly about how pessimistic and boring she sounded.
Last edited by silverwingskywolf on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silverwingskywolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Mint lookt around the forst he was in but then back to the sky he poket a blood stane that was on his t shirt
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me