~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Moved)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Accepting)

Postby Miko <3 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 am

(This looks interesting. xP)

Username: Miken13
Character Name: Kiro Linley (His real name isn't Kiro, but he thought it sounded 'cooler' than Jake did.)
Nickname: Doesn't have one.
Age(5-17): 17
Picture: Click
Appearance Description: His hair is a maroonish color, dyed of course. It was originally a light brown. His eyes are a shocking blue that are rather bright, but normally expressionless. He died wearing a zip up sweatshirt of a teal color over a deep green shirt. He also is wearing khaki pants and running shoes. He wears strings and other bracelets on his left hand, which were gifts from friends at school. And he also carries around a journal that he always wrote in. Since it contains memories and feelings from his past, the writing on the pages is constantly fading away each day that he's here.
Hair Color: Maroon, though he's naturally brunette.
Eye Color: Sapphire blue
Personality: Kiro is a rather carefree person and generally doesn't talk much. It takes a lot to anger him and he has a high pain tolerance, just from his past experiences. He tends to stay away from males of the same age or slightly younger, though this fear will vanish later on. Being new to this world, he's very cautious to the objects and people around him. He doesn't like to be alone and will often tag along with a person, whether they enjoy his presence or not. He usually jumps between people every couple of hours.
How he/she died: He was beat to death by his parents.
Criminal Art: He doesn't believe in it.
Relationships: None yet. Impress him.
Other: Nope.
**The images I use in my rps are owned by their rightful artists. I just use them for general appearances!**
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul of the Abyss~ » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:45 pm

(( Sorry for the wait, but my return from my vacation was delayed. Miken13, you are accepted. Just for you information, there are no animals in Everlost. An exception would be Shiloh, Mikey's horse, which is a memory of a famous circus horse that died in the real world. Animals like this are very hard to find in Everlost. ))

~Mikey~

Shiloh's gallop faded as Mikey jerked him to a stop. He slowly viewed the lifeless desert which he assumed to be miles away from any Afterlight civilizations. Mikey sighed in disappointment. Not only was he frustrated for ridding into the middle of nowhere, but he was hopelessly lost. Jumping off Shiloh in one quick movement, Mikey searched to horizon for any sort of navigation he could use to get back home.
Last edited by ~Soul of the Abyss~ on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Soul of the Abyss~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Ai lookt around lost she sat down not careing wher she was even thoge she was lost
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverwingskywolf » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Katherine sat in a tree sketching out a picture of what her beloved dog Fealix used to look like, she missed him, he seemed like the only person in the world that ever understood her.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silverwingskywolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Mint sat in a tree deep in same forst a smill on his faec he kick the air as he lookt around the trees

Ai sterd at the sky
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G๏l๔єภєאє » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:20 am

Cammie

I wandered about the forest, not really knowing where I was actually going. I remembered that I had been falling down, through trees. Then I was here. I slipped my hands into my pockets, and found a few crumpled bits of paper. They were pictures. A picture of me and my friends - taken the day I had fallen - a picture of my Mom, Dad and little brother and a picture of two dogs sitting together - one looking at the camera and one staring off to it's right. Harpy and Link - my two dogs. I stuffed them back in my pocket, and sat down under a tree. Through the foliage, I could see the sky - but I focused on the ground seeing as the sky through the leaves had been the last thing I'd seen before...this. I thumped the ground with my fist, annoyed at myself for letting memories back in. Sighing, I rested my head against the trunk of the tree and closed my eyes.

Image Image Image
G๏l๔єภєאє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:27 am

.:Kiro:.
"This is it, huh," I mumbled under my breath as I sat up in a tree. For the first time today, I didn't really want to be around people. I was new to this place as I had woken up only a few days ago. The painful vision of my death kept playing through my head. I knew it would vanish at some point. I knew so. The pages in my journal were fading away, and I could hardly remember what words were once inked on the page. Sighing, I ran my fingers along the spine of my journal. "Stuck between life and death. What is there to do but wait and see what my fate in the afterlife would be?" I silenced myself after that question. I thought it would be strange if someone saw or listened in on the conversation I was having with myself.
**The images I use in my rps are owned by their rightful artists. I just use them for general appearances!**
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 am

Mint jumped out of the tree he sat in he was bord out of his mind but nother els he was insane right now
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G๏l๔єภєאє » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:39 am

Cammie

I opened my eyes as I heard a boy's voice muttering nearby. I stood up and looked around. Nothing. The voice came again, and I looked up. A couple of meters away, in the branches of a tree, was a boy. Sitting against the trunk, he was looking through an old, slightly beaten up looking book. I walked over to the tree and looked up at him, shielding my eyes from the Sun's rays with my hand. Quickly, I scaled the tree. I knocked on the trunk beside him to get his attention.
Last edited by G๏l๔єภєאє on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
G๏l๔єภєאє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me