The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:00 pm

I handle cheating (relationship wise) so well in the Sims! xD

So my Sim, Jacob, has been getting very friendly with this girl and they've gone out with each other a lot. Then when he starts flirtign with her some more, she randomly says she is dating some guy. >.< So, Jacob will ask her to break up with him, they'll get married and have a child somewhere along the line, but he is also going to be flirting and dating other girls and having many not-known about children, JUST so this girl knows what it feels like to be cheated on >:D

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Wow XD

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

- ; toyhou.se
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:40 pm

I made a sim and uploaded her to the exchange(uploading now). It took me a hour to make her,ITS SO AWESOME!
xx
┌ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
xx 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿, 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻
xxxxxxxx𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey there! i'm sage. i'm n
onbinary and go by they/
them pronouns.
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ©
1x1 searchcs/fr shop ✧ l
xBLACK LIVES MATTER. ✧ l
━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxlx𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴
xxxxxxxxlxxx𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxx━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┘
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:55 pm

•Samus• wrote:Wow XD

The girl needs to learn! It's bad enough she was flirting with Jacob AND his twin, Taylor...

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memories » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:37 pm

ArianaFire wrote:
Memories wrote:Hi all, I haven't posted on this topic before, but this seems to be the topic of experts regarding Sims 3 and I'm trying to figure out which Sims 3 smartphone app to buy. If I decide to purchase one of the Sims 3 apps I'll probably only buy one so I would like to know which one is the most entertaining beforehand.
Have any of you guys tried the apps? Any opinion on which one is the best?

the apps are terrible, more than half of the stuff available in the sims 3 for console or for pc is not available, and the graphics aren't too good either.
I played on my friends phone who has all of them, and the only one I really liked out of the paid ones was Ambitions: it was a pause button and children, which the other ones do not have, and it costs less and I believe there are more jobs.
The FreePlay one is not that bad, but its a bit different than regular Sims 3 gameplay.

Hope this helped XD

Alright, maybe I'll try Ambitions then.
Thanks for the advice!
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koolkatkoolkat123 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:06 am

I have been on the sims every day for the past few days now. I have Late Night and Supernatural. I have had 3 kids, still as children right now and 2 husbands. One of my husbands was a vampire and got my girl pregnant however he gave up being a vampire and after the baby was born turned into an elder and was completely useless, plus he kept hogging my rocking chair, mine grrr.I kicked him out of the house but never realised i could break up with him so i basically cheated on him and my son hates me. My second husband had a romantic interest with his boss the whole time they were married, he went on many dates with other sims and soon confessed to cheating, i don't think i need to describe just how angry my girl was at him, she even transformed him into a toad which was quite funny. I made them break up. I don't think my girl can have successful relationships
So husband number 3 which will it be, completely faithful and YOUNG or cheating morons
Trying to get back into roleplaying, haven't done it for a while. I like roleplaying wolves but they have to be realistic so no alpha beta delta and especially no healer ranks. I like big cats, horses, cats. I like roleplaying warrior cats. I don't play a lot with human characters unless they're shapeshifters or dragon riders.

So if you have a roleplay that needs more members send me a PM.
koolkatkoolkat123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 am

Yay more pictures~

My Zacharias playing with the kids Ashley cares for in her Daycare. I thought it was an adorable moment, so I had to screenshot it.

After the kids left, Zach started to feel a bit lonely, so he brought Pablo out to play~

Just an image of Ashley and Zach together.

And as Spring came upon my family, the Hail pelted towards them as well. 8}

And finally David being a random old man. Gotta love it when that Insane trait makes them choke themselves.

Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toppyrocks » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Hey guys I have a quick question- Is it possible to tell what gender a wild horse is before it's been tamed?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."
-Dr. Suess

Toppyrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Toppyrocks wrote:Hey guys I have a quick question- Is it possible to tell what gender a wild horse is before it's been tamed?

As far as I know, no. There isn't :/

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArianaFire » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello guys.
I'm planning on filming this thing in sims, about there 8 people who are in college, but I haven't been able to build well lately, so I'm wondering if you guys know any good "college" like lots on the exchange or elsewhere?
ImageImage
***hiatus***
ArianaFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me