The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Mario » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:21 am

Chry wrote:
ᶫᵒᵛᵉ wrote:
I need help.

I have the Sims 3 Pets expansion pack on Steam, and I need a good FPS limiter because I can only play for a few minutes on high performance before my computer shuts down from overheating.

Don't play it on high settings? >.>

If I keep it on low performance (the settings are on my computer itself, not the game) The Sims runs too slow for me to actually play.
ImageImageImageImage
~ straight pride ~
Mario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:11 am

koolkatkoolkat123 wrote:Heres a tip if you marry a vampire and your sim is mortal DO NOT ask them to forsake their vamperism, i did that, my girl was pregnant and he went and became mortal. It was ok for a few days but when i moved them into a new house for the baby it took about a day for him to have his last birthday and became an elder so he was completely useless and kept hogging my new rocking chair which i bought for her and the baby so i kicked him out

Can you divorce your husband cause my sim wanted a boyfriend but she had to cheat to get one and her son basically hated her because of romantic betrayal

To divorce a Sim, go to the "mean" interactions and click "break up". If for some reason if it isn't there, do a few "mean" interactions until break up appears(:

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITTING DELETE ME » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:55 am

I want to download it, but Mum won't let me. I'm saving up for the Wii one, though...
Quitting, giving everything to my sister snappyfish.
QUITTING DELETE ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:25 am

I haven't done any updates on my Legacy for a while now. 8P Lea, David's wife, and Autumn, the family pet, have sadly passed on shortly after one another. Seriously, my Sims had a massive mourning period. It wasn't even funny. 8I However, after the mourning came Ashley's wish to have a baby, so of course, Tommy and her got right on creating the fourth generation heir. 8} Long post ahead, by the way. I apologize in advance. ID

Ashley had a pretty rough pregnancy. By the fifth stomach issue I decided to take a screenshot. XD

Then of course, as she woke up in the midst of a Feast Party, her contractions started.

And so, the fourth generation heir was born~ Meet Zacharias. He is currently bald, and while I was sorely tempted to change his hairstyle, I thought a bald toddler was actually a change of pace for me, so I went with it. XD I did check his hair, however, and he seems to have gotten the dirty blonde hair of his great great grandfather, Flat Broke. It's a bit darker than Skip's, though, so I am guessing the dark tone on both Ashley and Tommy made it a bit darker? I am cursed with always getting a random blonde in all of my generations... always. Last time the random blonde turned my entire legacy into a blonde one too, so for the sake of difference I am hoping it doesn't happen again. ID I randomized Zacharias' traits as I really only need Animal Lover for him, and he landed himself with Good and Grumpy. This should be fun. 83

And of course, Bal' Thasarel images are required. There will probably be no more Bal images, as he is leaving the household next time I play. He is well into his career by now and I know I won't make him have kids or keep a relationship if I do keep him, so might as well see what he gets up to by himself. XD

Bal' got angry with someone during the party. I didn't think much of it until I realized he had actually gotten into his car and followed the guy home to beat him up. XD I didn't manage to catch a screenshot of the moment, though, as I only realized when I got the notification that he had won a fight... <u<;

Erm... Bal honey... maybe you should wipe your mouth after a pie eating contest if you are going to make funky poses while dancing with other Sims. It looks like you want to rip her heart out and I am sure this isn't your intention... yeah... I am sure. <<

And just a silly~

Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:50 am

On my Sims game, I am on Generation three.

So far, my girl has twin boys named Jacob and Taylor. When she gets to the top of her career (She is level eight right now) her and her husband are going to try for another baby, and I'm aiming for her to have twins again. The two boys are going to work in the Criminal career (taking the opposite branch of one another) and the next set of twins will both work in the law enforcement, taking the opposite branch of one another. And if I am cursed and she has triplets, the third will go into the career to be the Leader of the Free World. I forgot what the career is called xP

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`

Postby <>Diamond<> » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 am

`
Last edited by <>Diamond<> on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
<>Diamond<>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:44 am

TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:On my Sims game, I am on Generation three.

So far, my girl has twin boys named Jacob and Taylor. When she gets to the top of her career (She is level eight right now) her and her husband are going to try for another baby, and I'm aiming for her to have twins again. The two boys are going to work in the Criminal career (taking the opposite branch of one another) and the next set of twins will both work in the law enforcement, taking the opposite branch of one another. And if I am cursed and she has triplets, the third will go into the career to be the Leader of the Free World. I forgot what the career is called xP

The politics career? I have been meaning to do that one... but I want to make a new file with a Melia Antiqua sim and give her a Dobercorgi as a pet. 8}
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:57 am

Tammanae wrote:
TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:On my Sims game, I am on Generation three.

The politics career? I have been meaning to do that one... but I want to make a new file with a Melia Antiqua sim and give her a Dobercorgi as a pet. 8}

Politics! Yeah, that xD For some reason, I completely forgot the name and word. I don't do the career often, but if I remember correctly, it pays pretty good as you get high in the career.

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:08 am

I hadn't done a career in forever until I got Tommy and Bal'. I tend to stick to professions and self employments... or even part time jobs. As it is, Zacharias is actually going to be a part timer... although I am unsure where I want to get him his part time. XD Shame on me really. I need to try out some of the careers I haven't even glanced at yet.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 am

I only have the base game with Pets, Seasons, and Supernatural, so I can't do Professions yet. Though I'm planning on getting Showtime and Ambitions soon

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me