The Sims 3

Talk about games, movies, TV shows and books here.

Re: The Sims 3

Postby TrueHeartedRusher<3 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 am

I only have the base game with Pets, Seasons, and Supernatural, so I can't do Professions yet. Though I'm planning on getting Showtime and Ambitions soon
Image
      Image
      Image Image Image
              Image Image
                            ---Image
User avatar
TrueHeartedRusher<3
 
Posts: 38132
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:54 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Lavender Lullabies ♪ » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Played my legacy for a bit (One of them, I have several. I was playing the Spacetravel legacy *Bonus to me for creativity CX). Heather (Founder, she has 1 child, Jenny. And a sunback named Sunny, CEG Named Galaxy, and yellow toxic named Toxic Radiation) got married to a alien named Zack and it pregnant. *Goes off to play more*
Image

Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ℓσσмιηg σνєя αℓℓ тнσѕє ωнσ яєѕт
ℓινєѕ тнαт єη∂є∂, єνєη тнє вєѕт
∂υѕк ƒα∂єѕ тσ ηιgнт, αησтнєя gяανє ιѕ мσυяηє∂ ησω
ιηησ¢єη¢є ℓσѕт, тнє σяρнαη тαкєѕ нιѕ вσω
¢нαяιzαя∂, вℓαѕтσιѕє, αη∂ νєηαѕαυя ѕнαℓℓ σηє ∂αу ƒα∂є
ωнιтє нαη∂, ∂єαтн тσηє, ι'ℓℓ ƒσℓℓσω уσυ тσ тнє gяανє
ImageImage
Image
Image
credit to people on DA
I was Samus, ~Minty~, .:Kat:., and a couple other names. No stealing!
I loooove Cubone! :3
My youtube. (Pretty child friendly) My tumblr.
User avatar
Lavender Lullabies ♪
 
Posts: 10803
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Tammanae » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:12 pm

TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:I only have the base game with Pets, Seasons, and Supernatural, so I can't do Professions yet. Though I'm planning on getting Showtime and Ambitions soon

I haven't played Showtime, although I am interested in the jobs that come with it, but Ambitions I do have an thoroughly enjoy, so I highly recommend it. My one complaint is that the Ghost Hunter profession is completely broken thanks to a problem introduced with coding in the Supernatural expansion with the Ghosts there. Other than that though, it is a very solid expansion.
User avatar
Tammanae
 
Posts: 30611
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:56 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: The Sims 3

Postby TrueHeartedRusher<3 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Sim family update! (:
And this is just a random main family, I'm not doing a challenge with them or anything. Just playing(:

April and Taylor
Taylor came home from school and April (His pregnant mother) offered to train him in the Atheletic skill, though he declined and ate some leftovers and did his homework before plotting evil things with his twin brother.
This would be Jacob
This would be Jacob, the second evil twin. He seems to be best friends with his aunt's dog, though. Although, June had moved out once April got married. Though what he has that look for and at, I don't know.
April
April rubbing her baby bump, and thinking about when the baby will be born as her craving for cookies appears as a wish.
The baby is coming! (Ft. Destiny and Lil' Dipper)
As April was just about to put the cookies in the oven for breakfast due to her craving, the baby was coming! She stopped everything and rushed over to the hospital.
It's twins!
I was aiming for twins in general, but I was hoping for them to be girls. However, April and Damion now have four boys, two male dogs, and one female dog. The law enforcement boys are now born. Maybe one of the four will get married and have a daughter for me :s
Jason and Andrew
By next game play, the new twins Jason and Andrew will hopefully turn into toddlers. But for now, this is them.


Tammanae wrote:
TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:I only have the base game with Pets, Seasons, and Supernatural, so I can't do Professions yet. Though I'm planning on getting Showtime and Ambitions soon

I haven't played Showtime, although I am interested in the jobs that come with it, but Ambitions I do have an thoroughly enjoy, so I highly recommend it. My one complaint is that the Ghost Hunter profession is completely broken thanks to a problem introduced with coding in the Supernatural expansion with the Ghosts there. Other than that though, it is a very solid expansion.


I'm highly interested in Showtime, but my mom thinks I won't like it so I still have to convince her on letting me buy that one. :s Ambitions seems to have some neat careers that I would love to try out! Hopefully it won't let me down haha. Does Ambitions come with a new town, or no?
Image
      Image
      Image Image Image
              Image Image
                            ---Image
User avatar
TrueHeartedRusher<3
 
Posts: 38132
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:54 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Kitayla » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:23 pm

TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:
Tammanae wrote:
TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:I only have the base game with Pets, Seasons, and Supernatural, so I can't do Professions yet. Though I'm planning on getting Showtime and Ambitions soon

I haven't played Showtime, although I am interested in the jobs that come with it, but Ambitions I do have an thoroughly enjoy, so I highly recommend it. My one complaint is that the Ghost Hunter profession is completely broken thanks to a problem introduced with coding in the Supernatural expansion with the Ghosts there. Other than that though, it is a very solid expansion.


I'm highly interested in Showtime, but my mom thinks I won't like it so I still have to convince her on letting me buy that one. :s Ambitions seems to have some neat careers that I would love to try out! Hopefully it won't let me down haha. Does Ambitions come with a new town, or no?

Yea, it comes with a town called twinbrook I think.
Image

Bring me to life ~ Evanescence.
Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything

Without thought, without voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more


ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Kitayla
 
Posts: 8563
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 pm
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: The Sims 3

Postby TrueHeartedRusher<3 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Alright. Kinda get bored with the same three towns, although I don't like Moonlight falls at ALL.
Image
      Image
      Image Image Image
              Image Image
                            ---Image
User avatar
TrueHeartedRusher<3
 
Posts: 38132
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:54 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: The Sims 3

Postby creativecause » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:31 pm

I love the sims 3!!! I have the pets expansion, and I'll be getting supernatural soon.
User avatar
creativecause
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:15 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Kitayla » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:37 pm

creativecause wrote:I love the sims 3!!! I have the pets expansion, and I'll be getting supernatural soon.

If you don't really like vampires, werewolves and/or fairies.. I wouldn't advise getting it. The town is kinda sucky and if you don't like playing those creatures it's not that fun.
Image

Bring me to life ~ Evanescence.
Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything

Without thought, without voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more


ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Kitayla
 
Posts: 8563
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 pm
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: The Sims 3

Postby ArianaFire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:58 pm

TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:Alright. Kinda get bored with the same three towns, although I don't like Moonlight falls at ALL.


If you get bored of the worlds, do what I did and get cool worlds people made off of the Exchange on the Sims 3 website, although some of them you would have to populate yourself, it's pretty fun. :D
sort of on hiatus.
i get on when i can,
which is rarely.
~ Ari
Image
User avatar
ArianaFire
 
Posts: 2937
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:17 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: The Sims 3

Postby Rainbow Veins » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Anyone here know some nice, unpopulated worlds that have little lots? Maybe with a few houses if possible? Because I would love to be able to build up my own little town. ^^
Image

the bae
tumblr

hi. i'm rainie and i'm a big crybaby who likes deer & kristoff bjorgman (◡‿◡✿)
Rainbow Veins
 
Posts: 21275
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 am
My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Return to Games/Movies/Books/TV Shows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests