shows you dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: shows you hate?

Postby snubbulls » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:39 pm

teen titans go. just, why does this exist??
uncle grandpa. it tries too hard to be funny and utterly flops on its face.
once upon a time.
thirteen reasons why.
soul eater. i could only get like 3 episodes in before black star (i think his name was??) was too annoying for me to keep watching.
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heck. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:54 pm

I really hate Highschool DxD; I just hate everything about it. I mean, it's so terrible in my opinion that every time I think of it I cringe and a lot of the time I flinch as well. I also just hate all harem animes because they make me want to die. Another thing, I hate most ecchi anime because of the excessive fanservice, it's just hfjwdhksdhvjksfgvjefjioioj to me. I especially hate No Game No Life (mainly because I think that lolis are terrible things to exist because it's basically pedophilia.) Now I'll get off anime and go to other shows. I hate uncle grandpa and Teen Titans Go, and of course, I hate 13 reasons why because they don't respectfully address the topic of suicide, honestly if you're going to do a show about it, be sensitive. I think it's okay if you like shows like this, but they just make me cringe.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Heck.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:14 am

heathers 2018.
movie was fantastic. musical was great. heathers 2018 isnt even out yet and its already completely ruined the entire point of heathers. congratulations, you dug your own grave

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredstiff » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:26 am

Hmm... It is pretty hard to say, but here are a few.

*A world in my smart phone (It made sword art online look good)

*Midnight Texas (I hear the book is good, but the show butchered it. They are coming back for a season 2- dear god)

*Doki Doki Pretty Cure (I don't remember exactly what the name was, but the show ruined the Pretty Cure series for me)

*Exorcist Anime (When I read the descriptions, it is basically the story itself. Long and drawn out. The only exception is Blue Exorcist)

*Harem Anime (Self explanatory)

*Thirteen Reasons Why (It just glorifies the concept of taking your own life)

*A LOT of modern cartoons (I notice the work is just getting sloppy and the CEO sucks)
Scaredstiff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svetigris » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:28 am

One word
Teen titans go
I hate them so much, they ruined the original Teen Titans
Also Robin from TTG is so ugly yet i bawl
Svetigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whack » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:32 am

pokemon xy series
whack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taishou » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:22 pm

Godot wrote:heathers 2018.
movie was fantastic. musical was great. heathers 2018 isnt even out yet and its already completely ruined the entire point of heathers. congratulations, you dug your own grave

Heathers didn't even need a reboot. This new one is just offensively bad.
taishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kipin » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:27 pm

most of the new shows netflix is wildly spitting out are low level garbage..? some of them i can get with but most of them seem like the production of quantity over quality.
      on another note, my friend's little brother used to be completely obsessed with teen titans go and every time i visited i desperately hoped someone would just do the kid a favor and chuck the tv out the window. the sense of humor was horrible and to me it seemed that the writing and context was just plain boring.
.......Image.......
记住好时光!
━━━━━━━━━━━━
kip . art insta . kals . spotify!

━━━━━━━━━━━━
thoughts and feelings, it's all too much

kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:45 am

kepler wrote:
      most of the new shows netflix is wildly spitting out are low level garbage..? some of them i can get with but most of them seem like the production of quantity over quality.
      on another note, my friend's little brother used to be completely obsessed with teen titans go and every time i visited i desperately hoped someone would just do the kid a favor and chuck the tv out the window. the sense of humor was horrible and to me it seemed that the writing and context was just plain boring.

i didn't really like netflix shows in general, the only exception being glitter force, because it was the first real anime i watched (pokemon and sonic x don't count).
especially orange is the new black, like, oh my god, that show is awful. my mom always watches it when the new seasons arrive on netflix.
i want hulu to watch sonic x and also netflix took off all their good shows (r.i.p sonic underground with your awesome theme and mary sue canons) but when i asked her if we can change to hulu she was like "we can't because i have to watch orange is the new black."
i was so triggered.
now off the topic of netflix shows the show cosmos was pretty confusing. i watched it in school yesterday with my friend and the other students were watching it too since the teacher put it on and i just didn't get it. probably because it was educational and i have a mind of a potato lol.
also sonic satam is pretty dumb. when i was a little kid i remember being scared of dr.eggmans voice, so i didn't watch it again till this year, and heh heh, it was stupid.
also i really hate with a burning passion pokemon xyz. like OHMYGOD it was so overrated. also it had *sigh* ash greninja, the worst pokemon to ever live. i hate overrated pokemon so much, so you can tell that i would hate him. the only greninja i actually do like is one that helped me get through most of the beginning of omega ruby because he was severely overleveled 👌
to end this on an unrelated note, sonic satam actually has an amazing opening that i always get stuck in my head.
BLUE STREAK SPEEDS BY, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:23 am

hh
pokemon
all these new series and movies
like, i'm sure they're not that bad, and i still love the pokemon themselves
it's just..
they're so.. over-hyped, y'know? and there's SO MANY OF THEM
it's
ughh
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me