Musicals, Plays, Acting Galor

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Musicals, Plays, Acting Galor

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:45 am

I was searching through random topics and discovered there isn't really a place for actors and theater kids to go on and on about their favorite shows and roles(that I'm aware of). As a new actress myself, i love ro yalk about my passion amd im sure you do too!

Rules:

1.) Please stay on topic. There are several other areas tp talk about other things, but here we ralk about acting. If ypu want to talk tp me about anythomg kust pm me and ill be happy to chat!

2.) Be polite and follow the cs rules. Don't start fights or get mad because other don't agree with you on something.

3.) Be appropriate, this is a kids website.

4.) Don't share personal info. When stating things like roles you played, just say something along the lines of "My highschool did _____ recently/we are doing ____ show now." Or "I went to see ____ at a local theater."

5.) Don't judge others based on skill or talent. I myself have only been acting for a few months. This is a place for all actors and actresses to get along.

6.) Though you do act in movies and shows, please stick to stuff like musicals and plays that have been onstage. When talking about musicals you can't say a movie that has music in it, for example Descendants isn't something that I would consider an onstage musical as it is solely a movie. However, the Lion King was on Broadway.

7.) Please no ship wars. Jusy because you love Lams doesnt mean ever one else will lol.

That's pretty much it, no form needed. Just have fun and make freinds!
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Musicals, Plays, Acting Galor

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:57 am

About Me:

Hi, you can call me Fox! I've bern acting since September and I'm relatively new. My First play was A Christmas Carol where I had a few small speaking roles. Currently I am in my school's production of The Adam's Family where I am in ensemble. I have recently dove into the world of musical theater and have fallen in love with musicals such as Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen. There are so many more I have yet to discover!
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:09 am

Ah boop!
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Pls
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:54 am

Boooooop
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smorestxllison » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:20 am

I’m in high school and I’ve been in seventeen productions.
Annie: Orphan (I was 10)
The Music Man: Ensemble/Wah Tan Ye girl (11)
Shrek: Teen Fiona (11)
Peter Pan, Jr.: Silvermist and Ensemble (12)
Mary Poppins: Ensemble/Jane us (13)
A Christmas Story: Angel (13), Joseph (14), Mary (15), Elizabeth (16)
The Addams Family: Grandmama/Ancestor (13)
The Sound of Music: Maria (13)
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat: Pharaoh’s Girl/Jacob’s wife (14)
Cinderella: Ensemble (14)
Beauty and the Beast: Silly Girl/Magic Carpet (15)
Catch Me if you Can: Flight Attendant/Nurse/Ensemble (15)
Anything Goes: Reporter/Angel (16)
A Christmas Carol: Ebenezer Scrooge (16)

My favorite musical that I’ve been in is by FAR Anything Goes. I wasn’t a lead role, but it was soooo fun and it was an amazing cast overall that I did with a community theatre program this past summer.
My favorite musical that I haven’t been in is Little Women followed closely by Heathers and Grease.
I don’t have a whole lot of dance experience, I did ballet for three years when I was in elementary school and have been doing Jazz and Tap since sophomore year of high school (1.5 years). I also dance with the varsity cheer squad at my school. We’re putting on Mamma Mia this year and I’m crossing my fingers that I’ll get Tonya, but I’ve only ever gotten an Ensemble role at my school so rip. I’m a soprano/alto because my range is E3-D6 but in choirs or for shows I usually sing alto unless my role calls for a soprano song.

creamsicle cabin 4 life!

[s'mores] // [they/she]
trade me!

xxxx
smorestxllison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me