Describe your favourite things and make them sound terrible

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Describe your favourite things and make them sound terrible

Postby Nitro Indigo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:02 am

I recently made a video about this, but I find this idea really fun, and there are a few things I left out. You can tell us what the work of fiction you're describing is, but part of the fun is guessing other people's.

These are a few of my favourite things: (that weren't in the video)
  • This Pixar sequel adds nothing to the plot of the original, and includes the protagonist being taken away from his friends due to a mistake, and he has to catch up to a moving aeroplane at one point.
  • This book series is about protecting the environment.
  • In this game, you wave your arm around like an idiot and occasionally get interrupted by a robot.
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Describe your favourite things and make them sound terri

Postby Hexlock » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:35 am

Let's see:
1. A farming simulator that isn't Harvest Moon.
2. Low budget 3D animated series about 4 girls who go to a school to become monster slayers that has a spin off intended for kids. It looks like anime, but it isn't.
3. 5 people join together and pilot a giant robot made out of smaller robots under the guidance of one of the last of an alien race of space elves, and they fight against purple cat aliens.
4. You have an army, you fight against another army in turn-based strategy rounds kinda like chess, Matthew Mercer is there.
Hexlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:47 am

Pidge Gunderson wrote:Let's see:
2. Low budget 3D animated series about 4 girls who go to a school to become monster slayers that has a spin off intended for kids. It looks like anime, but it isn't.
3. 5 people join together and pilot a giant robot made out of smaller robots under the guidance of one of the last of an alien race of space elves, and they fight against purple cat aliens.
4. You have an army, you fight against another army in turn-based strategy rounds kinda like chess, Matthew Mercer is there.

Let me guess... number two is definitely RWBY, and three could be some Power Rangers series...?
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexlock » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:04 am

Nitro Indigo wrote:
Pidge Gunderson wrote:Let's see:

Let me guess... number two is definitely RWBY, and three could be some Power Rangers series...?

You got number 2 right, but number 3 is actually Voltron, specifically Legendary Defender. The others are Stardew Valley and Fire Emblem.
Hexlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:18 am

I think I've seen Voltron mentioned on TV Tropes.

Also, do you want to guess mine now?
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexlock » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:12 am

Nitro Indigo wrote:I think I've seen Voltron mentioned on TV Tropes.

Number 1 is def. Toy Story 2, and I'm thinking that 3 is Portal? But IDK the second one.
Hexlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtsyDreamer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:39 pm

1. A game where you're forced to wait on a bunch of lazy animals while a raccoon steals all your money
2. An anime where a pink bunny has to stop a black bunny from destroying the world, and also there's a flying eggplant
3. A birdwatching simulator, but with cats instead of birds
ArtsyDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:55 pm

Pidge Gunderson wrote:
Nitro Indigo wrote:I think I've seen Voltron mentioned on TV Tropes.

Number 1 is def. Toy Story 2, and I'm thinking that 3 is Portal? But IDK the second one.

You're correct about the first one. Incidentally, the point was to make it sound like Cars 2, although admittedly that's becoming one of my guilty pleasures now.
The second one is The Last Wild trilogy (I can forgive you for not knowing it, because it was a vague description and hardly anyone has heard of it), and the third one is Skyward Sword.

Also, ArtsyDreamer, the first one is definitely Animal Crossing, and I think the third one is Kitty Collector.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chefboyardean » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:13 am

5 dudes make sounds that other people like but then they stopped a few years ago and now they put new songs out then left again
Pfp made by Lepidopterologist :)
chefboyardean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtsyDreamer » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:44 am

Nitro Indigo wrote:Also, ArtsyDreamer, the first one is definitely Animal Crossing, and I think the third one is Kitty Collector.

You got it! :) The second one is pretty obscure, lol...
ArtsyDreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me