Anime Suggestions for all.

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Anime Suggestions for all.

Postby Hot Dad » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Some of my favs

> Natsume Yuujinchou, Can't stress this series enough, my absolute favourite and the manga is great too! I cried every now n then tho lol,
> One Punch Man, pretty sure the most of you will have seen this, fighting and humour, really great!
> Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, So funny, honestly if you haven't seen this and need some cheering up this guaranteed will make you laugh.
> Full Metal Panic!, Can't actually remember much about this, mecha and humour, when i was younger rated it high!
> Neon Genesis Evangelion, again everyones prob seen it but it's a classic and i loved it lol, mecha and action
> No.6, Science Fiction, Dystopia, with strong gay undertone interest in two main characters, the novel is also good!
> Yuri!!! on ICE, yeah popular, but honestly great. Again, gay undertones. Sports anime.
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soaps » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:57 am

I would definitely recommend Parasyte!! Not for the weak-stomached, but overall an original idea and a main character and story that will pull you in!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
i like the items. especially the black and red kimono wink wonk

soaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattrag » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Does anyone know if Koe no Katachi is any good? One of my online friends is really into it, should I give it a go?
╔═════════════════════╗
🟆 [matt] [he/him] [adult] 🟆
mattrag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:36 am

I recommend
Boku No Hero Academia (probably somewhere on this forum thread >.> its also hard to explain so :P)
Kiss him, not me (An overweight girl loses a lot of weight and attracts the attention of a lot of guys, but she's secretly a yaoi fangirl and ships all of them together)
Sakamoto desu ga ( A perfect guy, jealous people, perfect guy teaches them a lesson, jealous people turn into fanboys/girls)
Handa-kun (a guy who thinks everyone is bullying him, but in reality everyone admires him and he keeps attracting more and more people)
Barakamon (its the same guy from Handa-kun except he's grown up and he needs inspiration)
ANNNDDDD Nichijou (basically Lucky star and one punch man combined.)
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versatilefaerie » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:45 pm

I'm looking for some anime that has a cute and happy story line. Things have been rough lately so a nice story would be great. Please no sport animes, I don't care for sports so it is really hard for me to get into animes that revolve around sports.
Versatilefaerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astra.52 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:15 pm

You can find all these anime and thousands more at the link below
http://kissanime.ru

Yona of the dawn

(Romance/Action/Adventure/Comedy) (Yona) is the title character and main protagonist of the manga and anime series, Akatsuki no Yona. She is the princess of the Kouka Kingdom, the only heir of Emperor Il, and the reincarnation of the Red Dragon King Hiryuu.[3] On her 16th birthday, she was forced to flee Hiryuu Castle after her father was murdered by Soo-Won.

Blue Exorcist

(Comedy/Action/Supernatural) The story revolves around Rin Okumura, a teenager who discovers he and his twin brother Yukio are the sons of Satan born from a human woman, and he is the inheritor of Satan's powers. When Satan kills their guardian, Rin enrolls at True Cross Academy to become an exorcist under Yukio's tutelage in order to defeat his father.

Guilty Crown

(Supernatural/Romance/Action) Japan, 2039. Ten years after the outbreak of the "Apocalypse Virus," an event solemnly regarded as "Lost Christmas," the once proud nation has fallen under the rule of the GHQ, an independent military force dedicated to restoring order. Funeral Parlor, a guerilla group led by the infamous Gai Tsutsugami, act as freedom fighters, offering the only resistance to GHQ's cruel despotism.
Last edited by Astra.52 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astra.52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astra.52 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Versatilefaerie wrote:I'm looking for some anime that has a cute and happy story line. Things have been rough lately so a nice story would be great. Please no sport animes, I don't care for sports so it is really hard for me to get into animes that revolve around sports.

here are some nice ones I have watched

Your Name (this is a movie!!! Not series)

(Romance/Adventure/Emotional) Two strangers find themselves linked in a bizarre way. When a connection forms, will distance be the only thing to keep them apart?

Snow White with the red hair

(Adventure/Romance/Comedy) The story of Shirayuki is a young lady with unique apple-red hair. She is seen by a famous but foolish Prince Raji, who falls in love with her at first sight, and orders her to become his concubine. With nowhere else to go, Shirayuki cuts her hair and escapes to a neighboring country. While traversing through the forests, she meets a young boy, Zen, who helps her after she boldly cures his wounds but then gets poisoned by an apple given to Shirayuki. Meanwhile, Prince Raji sends out henchmen to search for her. What will happen to Shirayuki? What is Zen's true character?
Astra.52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versatilefaerie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 am

These all sound like animes I would like, thank you for the suggestions! Now I have some animes to go watch. :)
Versatilefaerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astra.52 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Versatilefaerie wrote:These all sound like animes I would like, thank you for the suggestions! Now I have some animes to go watch. :)

No problem hope you find something you enjoy!!!
Astra.52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HermitCrab » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:37 pm

Land of the Lustrous is coming out now and I love the manga! I hope people will watch it.

please click my dragons!
HermitCrab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me