RED vs. BLUE V.2! <3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: RED vs. BLUE V.2! <3

Postby Galaxy❄ » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:31 am

Agent Maine(Meta) wrote:Ah yes, thank you. :3

Delta and omega are my children.

I absolutely love Theta
Delta is a close second
I have to admit I like Sigma, too, mostly for his voice
[ Other Means To Contact Me ]
Twitter : @IceTabby | Tumblr : @somethingridiculous | Discord : FallenGalaxy

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:46 am

yeah, that voval effect is pretty neat

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:29 am

I AM ON VRCHAT
WITH A THETA VOICE
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:12 pm

Did you know
the release date for season 16
is April 15th

Here I am hoping they have a decent storyline for season 16

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:08 am

Joe Nicolosi said that after s15, he looked at all the criticism he could find and made like a spreadsheet of it or something so he could improve. Which makes me super hecking hopeful that a lot of the things people criticized a lot about s15 will be fixed, and s16 will be much better! Personally I hope Wash comes back quickly (maybe not right away, I wish he would but understand why he can't exactly, but quickly) and that Wash and Lina aren't sidelined for the majority of the season like they were last time. I love wash so much I want to see my boy
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:47 am

AgentWashingtub wrote:Joe Nicolosi said that after s15, he looked at all the criticism he could find and made like a spreadsheet of it or something so he could improve. Which makes me super hecking hopeful that a lot of the things people criticized a lot about s15 will be fixed, and s16 will be much better! Personally I hope Wash comes back quickly (maybe not right away, I wish he would but understand why he can't exactly, but quickly) and that Wash and Lina aren't sidelined for the majority of the season like they were last time. I love wash so much I want to see my boy

Oh man I can't even describe how upset I'll be if we don't see Wash come back (even if it's not right away)
I love Wash's character
Admittedly, there's a lot I'm hoping for the upcoming season/s because there's a lot I'd like to see
(I'm disappointed in the loss of Church tbh, and I have doubts of him ever coming back (I'm aware that Epsilon is permanently retired, but Epsilon wasn't the only Church) because of the series's whole take on goodbyes so rip that)
Frankly, something I'd like to see, is a more indepth history of pfl (at least, more indepth than s9 and s10 were)
I loved pfl and would love to know more about it and it's freelancers (Like those that we didn't get to meet?)
History of the rvb universe in general is what interests me
But I'd also like to see some relationships develop

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:56 am

i want more of my children dang it, be it more of the AI's somehow (Id blame hargrove and his obsession with PFL) or locus.

I an't really hoping for maine to return with they already stating since the voice actor for maine had pasted away (may you rest in peace monty) then maine wouldn't return and all. And they confirmed him being dead in the chorus trilogy (but i can still vaguly hope theres somehow an AI version of maine out there since Charon dealt in cyogenics and all).

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:11 am

Agent Maine(Meta) wrote:i want more of my children dang it, be it more of the AI's somehow (Id blame hargrove and his obsession with PFL) or locus.

I an't really hoping for maine to return with they already stating since the voice actor for maine had pasted away (may you rest in peace monty) then maine wouldn't return and all. And they confirmed him being dead in the chorus trilogy (but i can still vaguly hope theres somehow an AI version of maine out there since Charon dealt in cyogenics and all).

I agree with the AIs
I want more of them (Ahh I love the AIs <3)
Also, Locus
I like the reformed Locus, I want to see more of him, too

With Maine, though, he only speaks through grunts and growls anymore, so if there is any sort of version of him whatsoever, could not they take previous recordings of Maine's growls and reuse that if need be?

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:21 am

But that was his human self, and only due to a heavily damaged lyrinx because of the twelve plus shots to thr throat caused by the sleeveless insurrectionist during the highway battle for the suitcase.

So if there was to be an AI version which is digital it would have no such issues in actually speaking unless it didn't have a vocal modulator or that modulator was damaged somehow. Therefore, the Maine AI would need a voice actor.

However, there is the argument that an AI based off Meta could be created, and the heavy mental damaged cause by multiple AI's is a thing, thus making Meta drive off animal like instincts, and the ability to vocalize is not part of those instincts. Thought a Meta based AI wouldn't be as practical since again, it would run off animal instincts, so it wouldn't have an ability to logically think, plan, stratigize and reason like a normal AI and would be a practical failure.

Thus why it'd be so much more reasonable tk base an AI off Maine rather then meta.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy❄ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:37 am

That's the reason Maine went mute, yes, however, even before then, he had a total of three lines
He wasn't much of a talker to begin with, using growling or not speaking at all
So while you're right, an AI is digital and likely would require a voice actor, it doesn't necessarily have to have one if the AI is more visual than voice
But even for a voice actor, vocal manipulation is a thing. So they could get a voice actor that sounds relatively close to the previous voice actor for Maine and edit the vocals after recording

Also, does this thread have a discord?

Galaxy❄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me