Ultimate Questionnaire (New Avatar: The Last Airbender!)

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Ultimate Questionnaire (New Avatar: The Last Airbender!)

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:11 am

Just a fun Questionnaire to fill out when your bored!
You don't have to answer some of the questions if you do not wish to.
I have been working on this for some time now, so I hope you guys enjoy.
You can go ahead and delete everything in the parentheses.

By the way, I'll be sending a small amount of WL pets or items (if reasonable WL) as birthday gifts for those birthdays whom come to pass!

General Questionnaire ::
Code: Select all
[center][size=150][u]This is Me[/u][/size]
[b]About You ::[/b]
Nicknames?
Male or Female or Other?
Sexuality?
Birthdate?
[i][size=85](Month/Day)[/size][/i]
Zodiac Sign?
[i][size=85](Capricorn, Scorpio...etc)[/size][/i]
Chinese Zodiac Animal?
[i][size=85](Tiger, Rooster...etc)[/size][/i]
Element?
[i][size=85](Water, Fire...etc)[/size][/i]
Eye Color?
Hair Color?
Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both?
Any Phobias?
Allergic to anything?
Any pets you own?
Your OTP?
Your CS Friends?
Gaming Consoles you own?
Countries/States Visited?
Put your music player on shuffle and list the first ten songs you hear.

[b]Favorites & Least Favorite ::[/b]
Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name?
Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name?
Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band?
Favorite & Least Favorite Song?
Favorite & Least Favorite Book?
Favorite & Least Favorite Movie?
Favorite & Least Favorite Actor?
Favorite & Least Favorite Actress?
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess?
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Movie?
Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie?
Favorite & Least Favorite Fandom?
Favorite & Least Favorite Superhero?
Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon?
Favorite & Least Favorite My Little Pony Character?
Favorite & Least Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
Favorite & Least Favorite Transformer?
Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game?
Favorite & Least Favorite Animal?
Favorite & Least Favorite Sport?
Favorite & Least Favorite Football & Baseball Team?
Favorite & Least Favorite Color?
Favorite & Least Favorite Quote?
Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping?
Favorite & Least Favorite Food?
Favorite & Least Favorite Bubblegum Flavor?
Favorite & Least Favorite Clothing Brand?
Favorite & Least Favorite Shoes Brand?
Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday?
Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show?
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime?
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character?
Favorite & Least Favorite Youtuber?
Favorite & Least Favorite Creepypasta?
Favorite & Least Favorite Five Nights at Freddys Animatronic?
Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

[b]Ifs ::[/b]
If it came down to it, Who would win? Batman or Superman?
If you had a superpower, what would it be?
If you could have anything for a pet, what would it be?
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with?
If you were given three wishes, what would they be?
If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn [size=85][i](Unicorn Horn & Wings)[/i][/size], Unicorn [size=85][i](Unicorn Horn)[/i][/size], Pegasus [size=85][i](Wings)[/i][/size], or Pony [size=85][i](Regular Pony)[/i][/size]?
If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? [size=85][i](Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff)[/i][/size]
If you were in The Hunger Games, which district would you come from?
If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose? [size=85][i](Amity, Candor, Erudite, Dauntless, Abnegation)[/i][/size][/center]

For Pokemon Fans ::
[center][size=150][u]Pokemon Forever[/u][/size]
Do You Play any Pokemon Games? Which?
Do You Watch the Anime?
Your Chosen Team?
[quote][size=85]1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:[/size]
[/quote]
Favorite Pokemon of All Time?
Favorite Pokemon Type?
Favorite Pokemon of Each Type?
[quote][img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/17.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/10.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/11.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/12.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/13.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/14.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/15.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/megnmog94/pokemon%20icons/16.jpg[/img][/quote]
Favorite Pokemon Starter of all time?
Favorite Pokemon Starter for each region?
[quote]Kanto:: [i][size=85](Bulbasaur, Charmander,Squirtle)[/size][/i]
Johto:: [i][size=85](Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile)[/size][/i]
Hoenn:: [i][size=85](Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip)[/size][/i]
Sinnoh:: [i][size=85](Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup)[/size][/i]
Unova:: [i][size=85](Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott)[/size][/i]
Kalos:: [i][size=85](Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie)[/size][/i][/quote]
Favorite Legendary Pokemon?
Favorite Eevee Evolution?
[i][size=85](Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon)[/size][/i][/center]

For Marvel Fans ::
[center][u][size=125]Marvel Questionnaire[/size][/u]
[size=85]Do you read the Comics?
If so, what is your favorite Arc? (Civil War, Infinity Wars, Avenger Vs Xmen etc.)
Do you watch the Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies?
If so, Which is your favorite and least favorite so far? (Age of Ultron, Civil War, Iron Man 2 etc.)
Favorite and Least Favorite Marvel TV Show or Cartoon? (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, etc.)
Favorite and Least favorite Avenger? (Hulk, Black Widow, Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Thor)
Favorite and Least favorite New Avenger? (Scarlet Witch, Vision, Falcon, War Machine, Ant-Man, Spider-man, Black Panther)
Favorite and Least favorite Hero of all time?
Favorite and Least favorite Villain of all time?
Favorite and Least favorite Mutant of all time?

Team Iron Man or Team Captain America?[/size][/center]

For DC Fans ::
[center][size=125]DC Questionnaire[/size]
[size=85]Do you read the Comics?
If so, Is there any favorites you have?
Favorite and Least favorite DC Movie? (Dawn of Justice, Batman Movies)
Favorite and Least favorite DC Animated Movie? (Batman: Year One, Batman: Under the Red Hood, etc.)
Favorite and Least favorite DC TV Show? (Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Smallville etc.)
Favorite and Least favorite Hero of all time?
Favorite and Least favorite Villain of all time?
Favorite City Name? (Gotham, Metropolis, Star City, etc.)

Batman vs Superman, who wins? (Your Opinion)[/size][/center]

For Avatar: The Last Airbender Fans ::
Who is your favorite character and why?
Who was your least favorite character an why?
Which is your favorite nation? (Air, Water, Earth, Fire)
What is your least favorite nation? (Air, Water, Earth, Fire)
What location is your favorite (based on design)? (Ba Sing Se, Western Air Temple, Omashu..etc)
Which sub-skill of bending is your favorite? (Metalbending, Lightning bending, Blood bending, Water Healing, Combustion bending...etc)
What creature is your favorite? (Flying bison, Dragons, Lion Turtle, Winged Lemur, Badgermole..etc.)
What are your favorite quotes and who are they from?

More to come soon!
(Any Suggestions, Feel Free To PM Me)
Last edited by DarksideQueen18 on Fri May 29, 2020 11:57 am, edited 11 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ultimate Questionnaire (Maybe?)

Postby jaspurr. » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:31 am

This is Me
About You ::
Nicknames?; Junx, Ferrets & Starscream.
Male or Female or Other?; Genderfluid.
Sexuality?; Asexual.
Birthdate?; 18th June.
Zodiac Sign?; Gemini.
Chinese Zodiac Animal?; Tiger.
Element?; Oooh, Water!
Eye Color?; Blue/green.
Hair Color?; Blonde.
Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both?; Right handed.
Any Phobias?; Uh, not really. I'm not too keen on heights.
Allergic to anything?; Cheese. :c
Any pets you own?; A dog, five cats & quite a few fishies.
Your OTP?; Uuhh, right now Ambulon/Pipes from Transformers. <3
Your CS Friends?; zee captain.
Gaming Consoles you own?; PS1, PS2 & PS3. They are the ones I still have, anyway.
Countries/States Visited?; Spain, America & Turkey.
Put your music player on shuffle and list the first ten songs you hear;
- 'Enjoy the Ride' by Krewella.
- 'Fight For Your Life' by Simon Curtis.
- 'Overjoyed' by Bastille.
- 'Jenny' by Walk the Moon.
- '1940' by The Submarines.
- 'Breaking Out' by The Protomen.
- 'Lionhearted' by Porter Robinson.
- 'The Quick and the Blue' by The Megas.
- 'Dare' by Stan Bush.
- 'Hand Grenade' by Hedley.

Favorites & Least Favorite ::
Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name?; I don't really have a favourite or least favourite.
Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name?; Same as above.
Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band?; My favourite band is Poets of the Fall. Least favourite would be One Direction, I guess.
Favorite & Least Favorite Song?; Favourite song is 'Make Your Own Kind of Music' by Mama Cass. Idk about my least favourite tbh.
Favorite & Least Favorite Book?; My favourite book is 'Catch 22' by Joseph Heller, it's so good. <3 I don't really have a least favourite book.
Favorite & Least Favorite Movie?; Favourite movie would have to be the 1986 Transformers movie, or District 9. Least favourite . . . Any kind of romance movie, heh.
Favorite & Least Favorite Actor?; I love Ilkka Villi. I don't have a least favourite.
Favorite & Least Favorite Actress?; I don't know, really.
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess?; I never really liked any Princess, tbh.
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Movie?; Lilo & Stitch is the best! I don't think there is any Disney movie I don't like.
Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie?; I loved Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, as well as Transformers & War Horse. No least favourite.
Favorite & Least Favorite Fandom?; Favourite fandom is Transformers. I don't have a least favourite. There isn't much I don't like, is there? xD
Favorite & Least Favorite Superhero?; I love The Falcon! Least favourite is Superman.
Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon?; Uhh, I loved all the Eveelutions. I don't have a least favourite.
Favorite & Least Favorite My Little Pony Character?; Princess Luna is best pony. I don't like Pinkie Pie much.
Favorite & Least Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?; I love them allll! <3
Favorite & Least Favorite Transformer?; Oh gosh. Uhh, favourites are Scoop, Drift, Jhiaxus, Riptide & Starscream. No least favourite, all robots are amazing. <333
Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game?; Alan Wake is my favourite video game! No least favourite, games are gr8.
Favorite & Least Favorite Animal?; Deer! <3 And uh, I'm not keen on apes. Or domesticated cats.
Favorite & Least Favorite Sport?; Any equestrian or motor sport. Least favourite is *British* football. So boring.
Favorite & Least Favorite Football & Baseball Team?; Don't know any.
Favorite & Least Favorite Color?; Black & gold together are my faves. And I don't like yellow much.
Favorite & Least Favorite Quote?; "Everything was beautiful & nothing hurt" is my favourite quote. No least favourite.
Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping?; Pepperoni! Can't go wrong with that. Anchovies are the worst.
Favorite & Least Favorite Food?; Uh, I love kebabs. Least favourite? Anything green, haha.
Favorite & Least Favorite Bubblegum Flavor?; I don't really like bubblegum.
Favorite & Least Favorite Clothing Brand?; I don't pay attention to that kind of thing.
Favorite & Least Favorite Shoes Brand?; Same as above.
Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday?; I love Christmas! Least favourite would beee . . . Nothing. P:
Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show?; My favourite right now is LOST, as well as any Transformers show. Least is probably Eastenders.
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime?; Brave Police or Iron Leaguer!<3 Least is Attack on Titan, couldn't get into that.
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character?; Favourite: Gunmax from Brave Police, or Mach Windy & Magnum Ace from Iron Leaguer. I don't know about my least favourite.
Favorite & Least Favorite Youtuber?; I have so many favourite youtubers. Premises187, YourPalsChris&Al, and Rob Dyke are all great. No least favourite.
Favorite & Least Favorite Five Nights at Freddys Animatronic?; I don't like FNAF.
Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?; Cookie dough! Least favourite is strawberry, eugh.

Ifs ::
If it came down to it, Who would win? Batman or Superman?; Uh, I'm not sure.
If you had a superpower, what would it be?; Talking to animals would be great.
If you could have anything for a pet, what would it be?; I'd quite like a cheetah.
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with?; Bear Grylls lmao.
If you were given three wishes, what would they be?; Ooh, I don't know.
If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn, Unicorn, Pegasus or Pony? Alicorn.
If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in?; Ravenclaw.
If you were in The Hunger Games, which district would you come from?; Thirteen.
If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose? Dauntless.

This was fun. c:
[ ] i wanna live / i wanna love you a little longer
─────────────────────────────
jasper ⋆ she/they ⋆ pan ⋆ toyhouse
jaspurr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clout » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:53 am

[color=#FFBF00]
This is Me
Nicknames? VV
Male or Female or Other? Female :)
Orientation? Heterosexual {straight}
Birthdate? 3/10
(Month/Day)
Zodiac Sign? Pieces
(Capricorn, Scorpio...etc)
Chinese Zodiac Animal? Horse
(Tiger, Rooster...etc)
Element? Earth
(Water, Fire...etc)
Eye Color? One is brown, one is green.
Hair Color? Brown
Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both? Right
Any Phobias? You know those TV testing warnings? I'm afraid of those, I still run to my mom's room and hide. I can't control it. I also am afraid of AMBER alerts, tornado warnings, And there is some burglar on the loose in my town so i'm currently scared that he will break in my home and hurt someone.
Allergic to anything? Funny story actually.. I would get allergy reactions for no reason and my allergy reactions are so bad that I had to meet in a lab with some people that took tones of blood and test. The test results came back to me eventually saying I'm severely allergic to almost EVERYTHING in north america. That includes sesame seeds, all trees, grass & dust. The thing is, I don't react to those things the only thing I actually react to is FURRY ANIMALS.
Any pets you own? I wish.
Your OTP? I don't really know XC
Your CS Friends? none.
Gaming Consoles you own? The Wii U and the Wii there's a few more but those two are personally mine :)
Countries/States Visited? Florida, Massachusetts, New York & New Hampshire.
Put your music player on shuffle and list the first ten songs you hear. I cracked my phone so now I cant use it and I think my stepdad sold my ipod online behind my back .-.

Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name? I DUNNO
Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name? I DUNNO
Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band? Love: 5sos Hate: 1D
Favorite & Least Favorite Song? Favorite- amnesia least- Baby
Favorite & Least Favorite Book?Favorite- TFIOS least- Where the red fern grows
Favorite & Least Favorite Movie?Favorite- Ponyo least- The old TMNT movies.
Favorite & Least Favorite Actor?Favorite- least- I don't care lol
Favorite & Least Favorite Actress?Favorite- least- ^^^
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess? Favorite- least-
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Movie?Favorite- Finding Nemo least- I'm sorry, I like frozen but it's taking over Disney World and I hate that. {The big magic kingdom castle is now called Elsa's ice palace, and magic kingdom and Hollywood studios are decorated for frozen .-.}
Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie?Favorite- SHARK TALE least- I don't remember what it's called but I remember it's about rats and drains in stuff.
Favorite & Least Favorite Fandom? Favorite- least-
Favorite & Least Favorite Superhero?Favorite- Iron man least- Superman
Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon? Favorite: Hard one, Mewtwo or Goodra. Least: I DUNNO I LOVE EM SO MUCH.
Favorite & Least Favorite My Little Pony Character? Favorite: Derpy Least: Rarity
Favorite & Least Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? Favorite: Mikey, least: Donnie
Favorite & Least Favorite Transformer? No idea
Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game? Favorite: SSB4 least: No idea
Favorite & Least Favorite Animal? Animals are my passion :) I love em all, especially reptiles!
Favorite & Least Favorite Sport? Favorite: Soccer and Football Least: Baseball
Favorite & Least Favorite Football & Baseball Team? Football: I love the New England Patriots and the Florida gators. I don't like the Seattle Seattle Sea Hawks. Baseball- Favorite-NY Yankees, it was my father's favorite c: least- No idea
Favorite & Least Favorite Color?Favorite- black, white and green. least- Dark green.
Favorite & Least Favorite Quote?Favorite- "be a voice not an echo" least- "breathe in the ocean." ISN'T THAT DROWNING?? lol jk
Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping? Favorite- sausage least- olives, ew
Favorite & Least Favorite Food?Favorite- Any spanish foods least-bananas
Favorite & Least Favorite Bubblegum Flavor?Favorite- I love the green apple 5 gum least- cinnamon apple gum .-.
Favorite & Least Favorite Clothing Brand?Favorite- Ambercrombie least- Faded Glory.
Favorite & Least Favorite Shoes Brand?Favorite- Vans and converse least- Jordans, I like em but they look super trashy on some people.
Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday?Favorite- Christmas and Easter! Everything is just so nice around Christmas and Easter time :) least- I don't have a least favorite :)
Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show?Favorite- Family guy least- Hell's kitchen
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime?Favorite- least- I DUNNO
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character?Favorite- least-^^
Favorite & Least Favorite Youtuber?Favorite- FouseyTube least- No idea
Favorite & Least Favorite Creepypasta?Favorite- least- I dunno
Favorite & Least Favorite Five Nights at Freddys Animatronic?Favorite- Freddy!!least- DOES BALLOON BOY COUNT?????
Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Favorite- Chocolate chip least- sherbert

If it came down to it, Who would win? Batman or Superman? Batman
If you had a superpower, what would it be? Talking to animals or flying :) I had a dream that I was flying, it felt real and it was AWESOME.
If you could have anything for a pet, what would it be? I like lots of exotic animals but let's be realistic- I want tons of ball pythons.
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with? Cameron Dallas <3
If you were given three wishes, what would they be? More wishes. A House just for me that I could have tons of animals in :) a little more appreciation, not only for be but for the world, people don't appreciate as mush anymore.
If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn (Unicorn Horn & Wings), Unicorn (Unicorn Horn), Pegasus (Wings), or Pony (Regular Pony)? a pegasus
If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff) I dunno
If you were in The Hunger Games, which district would you come from? District 3 or 4 c:
If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose? (Amity, Candor, Erudite, Dauntless, Abnegation)
Dauntless
[/color]
Last edited by clout on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
♓︎ | traveler | creator | loser
clout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby interestingword » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:51 am

Ah, why not. It was really fun to fill in, thanks for making this!

This is Me
Nicknames? Sting, Word, Int.
Male or Female or Other? Yes.
Sexuality? Asexual.
Birthdate? 9/7
Zodiac Sign? Virgo.
Element? Fire.
Eye Color?Blue.
Hair Color? Brown.
Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both? Right-handed.
Any Phobias? I'm terrified of being snuck up on, does that count?
Allergic to anything? Nope!
Any pets you own? Yep! One cat (Arwyn), one goldfish (Peter), one crested gecko (Stormy), and two baby ball pythons named Fitz and Simmons. And another cat (Aurora) and a third ball python (Aragon) but they technically belong to my mom and dad, respectively.
Your OTP? Cecil x Carlos, Welcome to Nightvale.
Your CS Friends? Feliciano.
Gaming Consoles you own? Wii and X-box 360.
Countries/States Visited? Oooh...Maine, New York, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Vermont, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, Kansas, Pennsylvania, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin. I think that covered it.
I, ah, don't actually have a music player. Whoops.

Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name? Don't really care, honestly.
Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name? Still not caring.
Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band? Florence and the Machine / Lumineers.
Favorite & Least Favorite Song? "Hey brother" by Avicii / ???
Favorite & Least Favorite Book? All of the books in the How to Train Your Dragon series/ Little Women.
Favorite & Least Favorite Movie? Literally any Marvel movie/ Most of the time I'm cool with anything, so unless it's a sappy romance I don't really have a specific least favorite.
Favorite & Least Favorite Actor? Meh.
Favorite & Least Favorite Actress? Not a clue.
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess? Tiana / Anna.
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Movie? The princess and the frog/ ????
Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie? Bee movie.
Favorite & Least Favorite Fandom? Welcome to Nightvale / ?????
Favorite & Least Favorite Superhero? Hawkeye and Quicksilver / Superman.
Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon? Houndoom / Bellsprout.
Favorite & Least Favorite My Little Pony Character? N/A
Favorite & Least Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? Counsellor / Raphael
Favorite & Least Favorite Transformer? Starscream / ???
Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game? Endless Oceans: Blue World / Any dance game
Favorite & Least Favorite Animal? Sneks / ????
Favorite & Least Favorite Sport? Soccer / Baseball.
Favorite & Least Favorite Football & Baseball Team? Not too into sports, so I can't say I have much of an opinion on the matter.
Favorite & Least Favorite Color? Purple/ light green.
Favorite & Least Favorite Quote? "There is a thin semantic line between weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish." / ??
Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping? Anything / Cheese.
Favorite & Least Favorite Food? Anything chewy / pork.
Favorite & Least Favorite Bubblegum Flavor? I don't like Bubblegum in general, actually.
Favorite & Least Favorite Clothing Brand? ????????
Favorite & Least Favorite Shoes Brand? I don't know any other than Nike and Adidas, so...um.
Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday? I dunno. They're all great!
Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show? Agents of Shield / Big bang theory.
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime? Sword art online / that's literally the only anime I've ever watched so idk
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character? ????
Favorite & Least Favorite Youtube? Yogsley /????
Favorite & Least Favorite Freeloaders? EverYTHING CREEPY IS GR8
Favorite & Least Favorite Five Nights at Freddys Animatronic? Foxy / Bonnie
Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Chocolate chip cookie dough/ Mint chip.

If it came down to it, Who would win? Batman or Superman? Wonder Woman.
If you had a superpower, what would it be? The ability to slow down time.
If you could have anything for a pet, what would it be? Jungle Carpet Python! They get super big (relatively, anyway) and they start out as angry little shoelaces. <3 I've been wanting to raise one for a while, but my parents won't let me get any more pets.
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with? Any of my closest friends, it doesn't matter who specifically.
If you were given three wishes, what would they be? That all my pets and I be granted immortality so long as they remain in my possession. That I always have just enough money to pay for what I want to buy. And that my closest friends each get a wish of their own, to use as they please.
If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn (Unicorn Horn & Wings), Unicorn (Unicorn Horn), Pegasus (Wings), or Pony (Regular Pony)? I dunno. Pegasus?
If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff) Slytherin!
If you were in The Hunger Games, which district would you come from? District Five.
If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose? Erudite.

/stares sadly at all the question marks

actual birb

always happy to trade!

certified ttrpg enjoyer
ask me about GAMES
interestingword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ultimate Questionnaire (New Pokemon Questions!)

Postby Kabloosh » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Pokemon Forever
(I'd just like to answer one question, if that's alright...)

ImageImage
(Every last one of them... am just posting a sprite of Rayquaza because flarf.)
Image Image Image
Toyhouse (WIP) || IMGBB || Still learnin' how to be functional
ImageImageImage
Kabloosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ultimate Questionnaire!

Postby alegreya. » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:36 am

This is Me

Nicknames?
I don't really have any?

Male or Female or Other?
Male

Sexuality?
Asexual/Polyromantic

Birthdate?
08/23

Zodiac Sign?
Virgo/Leo

Chinese Zodiac Animal?
Serpant

Element?
Idk?

Eye Color?
Blue/Green

Hair Color?
Brownish

Right

Any Phobias?
Heights
Tight Spaces

Allergic to anything?
Nopeee

Any pets you own?
One dog, a boxer

Your OTP?
Destiel <3

Your CS Friends?
IBrevity
I guess idk

Gaming Consoles you own?
Like, my computer?

Florida
Buffalo
Where I live, Canada

I don't listen to music and I don't have any

Favourite; Don't really have any?
Least Favourite; Don't have any?

Favourite; Riley
Least Favourite; Idk?

Favourite; FOB
Least Favourite; Not sure...

Favourite; Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammer
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Take Me To Church - Hozier
Least Favourite; Gangnam Style *shivers*

Favourite; The Mark of Athena - Rick Riordan
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀Fablehaven - Brandon Mull
Least Favourite;The Egypt Game (Had to read it for school)
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ The Red Pyramid (Idk just didn't like it)

Don't really have a favourite
and least favourite movie

Favourite; Jensen Ackles
Least Favourite; Don't have one...

Favourite; Jennifer Lawrence
Least Favourite; Don't have oneee

Favourite; Tiana
Least Favourite; Cinderella

Favourite; Nemo
Least Favourite; Noneee

Favourite; Noneee
Least Favourite; Up...

Favourite; Supernatural
Least Favourite; MLP

Favourite; Hawkman
Least Favourite; Idk?

Favourite; Magenium
Least Favourite; Jynx

Favourite; Idk
Least Favourite; Idk

Favourite; All of them (Jellyfish mostly)
Least Favourite; none of them

Favourite; Hockey
Least Favourite; Tennis

Favourite; Orange
Least Favourite; Yellow

Favourite; Everyone's a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing its stupid.
Least Favourite; None

Favourite; Cheese
Least Favourite; Peppersss

Favourite; All of it
Least Favourite; Idk rice or lasagna

Favourite; Idk??
Least Favourite; idkkkk

Favourite; Idk?
Least Favourite; Again idk?

Favourite; I still don't know
Least Favourite; ??

Favourite; Christmas
Least Favourite; Valentines Day

Favourite; Supernatural
Least Favourite; none tbh

Favourite; Bubblegum
Least Favourite; Chocolate

Superman tbh

Telekinesis

A phoenix

No oneee

For unlimited wishes

If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn (Unicorn Horn & Wings), Unicorn (Unicorn Horn), Pegasus (Wings), or Pony (Regular Pony)?
Noneeee

If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff)
Ravenclaw ftwww

Four or seven

If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose?
(Amity, Candor, Erudite, Dauntless, Abnegation)
Erudite tbh
alegreya.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:59 am

This is Me
Nicknames?
Xan, Xany, Darkside
Male or Female or Other?
Female
Sexuality?
Bisexual
Birthdate?
(Month/Day)
Dec 30
Zodiac Sign?
(Capricorn, Scorpio...etc)
Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac Animal?
(Tiger, Rooster...etc)
Tiger
Element?
(Water, Fire...etc)
Earth
Eye Color?
Dark Brown
Hair Color?
Dark Brown
Right Handed
Any Phobias?
Claustrophobia :: Fear of Confined Places
Allergic to anything?
Not that I know of.
Any pets you own?
A Chihuahua named Sox.
Your OTP?
Leonardo/Raphael (TMNT)
Your CS Friends?
Bramblemask973
sukosagi
Panda_Luver

Gaming Consoles you own?
Xbox 360
PS4
Xbox One
Gambe Cube

Mexico
Florida

1."Survive the Night" - Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Song by MandoPony
2."Painted Smile" - Madame Macabre
3."Shell Shocked" - Whiz Khalifa, Juicy J
4."Superheroes" - Script
5. "Cold" - Crossfade
6. "Some Nights" - Fun.
7. "Lost Cause" - Imagine Dragons
8. "Rockstar" Nickelback
9. "I Was Here" - Beyonce
10. "Dreaming Of You" - Selena Quintanilla

Spencer|-
Samantha "Sam"|Olivia
Get Scared|George Strait
"Raised By Wolves" By Falling In Reverse|-
Call of the Wind by Jack Jondon|-
-|-
Paul Walker|Seth Rogan
Michelle Rodriguez|-
Princess Tiana|Snow White
Tron|The Jungle Book
Prince of Egypt| Chicken Run
TMNT|MLC
X-23|Superman
Snivy|Luvdisc
Rainbow Dash|Fluttershy
Leonardo|Mikey
Bumblebee|Ratchet
Call Of Duty : Black Ops 2| Dishonored
Horse| Cats
Soccer| Volleyball
Broncos/Texas Rangers|-
Blue|Yellow
-|-
Pepperoni| Mushrooms
Mexican Enchiladas|Sushi
Citrus| Licorice
Aeropostale| American Eagle
Converse| Adidas
Christmas| Valentines Day
Arrow| Pretty Little Liars
Black Butler|-
-|-
Markiplier|-
Eyeless Jack|Smile Dog
Bonnie| Chica
Chocolate| Strawberry

BATMAN
Healing Factor

- To be rich
- To be Smart
- To have three more wishes

If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn (Unicorn Horn & Wings), Unicorn (Unicorn Horn), Pegasus (Wings), or Pony (Regular Pony)?
Pegasus
If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff)
Slytherin
District 4
If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose? (Amity, Candor, Erudite, Dauntless, Abnegation)
Erudite
Last edited by DarksideQueen18 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:24 pm

Pokemon Forever
Do You Play any Pokemon Games? Which?
No
Do You Watch the Anime?
Yes
Your Chosen Team?
Serperior
Zoroark
Luxray
Steelix
Arcanine
Zebstrika

Favorite Pokemon of All Time?
Snivy
Favorite Pokemon Type?

Favorite Pokemon Starter of all time?
Kanto:: (Bulbasaur, Charmander,Squirtle)
Johto:: (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile)
Hoenn:: (Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip)
Sinnoh:: (Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup)
Unova:: (Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott)
Kalos:: (Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie)

Favorite Legendary Pokemon?
(Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon)
ImageImageImageImage
[/center]
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:00 am

This is Me
    Nicknames?
    Lost puppy & mangle.

Male or Female or Other?
    Female

Sexuality?
    Heterosexual (straight)

Birthdate?
    April, 27

Zodiac Sign?
    Sun: Taurus
    Moon: Aquarius Rising/Ascendant: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal?
    Dragon

Element?
    Earth (referring to zodiacs)

Eye Color?
    Brown

Hair Color?
    Brunette (brown)

Right handed

Any Phobias?
    I'm scared of almost everything. =\

Allergic to anything?
    Nope actually.

Any pets you own?
    I currently have a cat I love & a fish.

Your OTP?
    Jashiro. (Its a joke)

Your CS Friends?
    I don't really have any.

Gaming Consoles you own?
    Wii, ps2 & 3, xbox 360 (& 1?), dsi, computer.

Connecticut, new Hampshire, Vermont.

(I don't have this right now. XC )

Philip & anything with a B.

Victoria & anything with a S.

Melanie Martinez & ... I don't have a least.

Hold me down Halsey & ... I don't have a least.

Crank by Ellen hopkins & school text books. XD

Mulan & Aurora.

Finding Nemo & Frozen.

Madagascar & Shrek...?

Zoroark & Stunfisk...?

Fluttershy & Rainbowdash.

Spyro & Black ops...? I suck at it.

Wolves & Bugs.

Purple & Blue.

Pepperoni & Pineapples

Salad & pizza.

Fruity & peppermint

Converse & Nikes

Halloween & Birthdays.

DMWL & Bleach.

Mangle & Toy freddy.

Vanilla & mint

Superman.

Shapeshifting or Immortality.

Snow leopard.

My lover. If I don't have one at the time. My good friend.

Something with powers. Honestly.

If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn Unicorn Pegasus Pony?
    Unicorn. ; ;

If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in?
    Gryffindor

Honestly, 12. Probably.

If you were forced to choose a faction, which would you choose?
    Abnegation

Fav & least really killed me because I don't hate many things. XDD

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:12 am

This is Me
Nicknames? Soul
Male or Female or Other? Female.
Sexuality? [eeehn noises] Demiromantic, and I'm going with 'pansexual' for now because complicated things are complicated. >~>
Birthdate? 11/29
Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius/Scorpio cusp
Chinese Zodiac Animal? Dog
Element? Earth
Eye Color? Hazel
Hair Color? Dark blonde/vaguely brownish?
Right Handed, Left Handed, or Both? Right.
Any Phobias? Silence, being forgotten/abandoned, the concept of heights. {I'm fine once actually up high/in the air}
Allergic to anything? Not really.
Any pets you own? I had a cat up until recently, but had to give her up due to moving across the country.
Your OTP? Currently- Ruby/Sapphire, Steven Universe
Your CS Friends? Blaisism, seBEEstian, Pink~, adrasteia. Does it really count if I know them off site though?
Gaming Consoles you own? A 3DS. My mom's ex-boyfriend stole literally everything else
Countries/States Visited? Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Illinois, Kentucky, Virginia, with having passed through many others as well. Never been out of the country. >~>
Put your music player on shuffle and list the first ten songs you hear. I don't actually have one so I'll bring up 'My Mix' on youtube and put the first ten there- Springtrap Finale; Groundbreaking, Echo (Cover); JubyPhonic, Dream & Reality; Area 11, I'm A Ruin; Marina and the Diamonds, Melody; Aviators, Afraid; The Neighbourhood, All I Want for Christmas is Chou; Yogscast Zoey, It Took Me By Surprise; Maria Mena, Just Gold; Mandopony, Rubik's Cube; Athlete

Favorite & Least Favorite Boys Name? Aaron/Jake
Favorite & Least Favorite Girls Name? Alexandria/Cathy
Favorite & Least Favorite Artist/Band? Area 11/{Eehn noises}
Favorite & Least Favorite Song? It changes depending on my mood honestly
Favorite & Least Favorite Book? His Dark Materials Trilogy/Fifty Shades of Grey
Favorite & Least Favorite Movie? Howl's Moving Castle{Or The Hogfather}/Wolf Creek
{I don't pay enough attention}
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Princess? Tiana/N/a
Favorite & Least Favorite Disney Movie? Anything Winnie the Pooh/Frozen
Favorite & Least Favorite Dreamworks Movie? The Road to El Dorado/A Series of Unfortunate Events
{Shrugs loudly}
Favorite & Least Favorite Pokemon? The Porygon Line/Parasect
Favorite & Least Favorite My Little Pony Character? Discord/Daring Do

Favorite & Least Favorite Video Game? Baten Kaitos/Any Spyro game after Year of the Dragon
Favorite & Least Favorite Animal? Golden Eagle/N/a

Favorite & Least Favorite Color? Gold, purple, blue, green/Pink
Favorite & Least Favorite Quote? “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.” -Richard Bach
/N/a

Favorite & Least Favorite Pizza Topping? Pineapple/Onions
Favorite & Least Favorite Food? Mashed Potatoes/Meatloaf{Or Seafood}

Favorite & Least Favorite Holiday? Halloween/My Birthday
Favorite & Least Favorite TV Show? Steven Universe{And most cooking competitions}/Bridezillas
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime? Sword Art Online/Hack//
Favorite & Least Favorite Anime Character? I.. Can't remember. >~>
Favorite & Least Favorite Youtuber? Markiplier, the Yogscast/N/a
Favorite & Least Favorite Five Nights at Freddys Animatronic? Fredbear/Balloon Boy
Favorite & Least Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Cookiedough, Mint Chocolate Chip/Garlic

If it came down to it, Who would win? Batman or Superman? Batman. I like him better
If you had a superpower, what would it be? Either teleportation or emotional empathy.
If you could have anything for a pet, what would it be? Mini-dragon. Like the size of a cat.
If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be stranded with? Anyone I like.
If you were given three wishes, what would they be? 1; The ability to change my appearance at will 2; The ability to make anything artistic{drawing/writing/sculptures/sewing/etc} I can imagine exactly as I imagine it. 3; .... A never ending, always fresh assorted candy bowl.
If you were a My Little Pony would you be an Alicorn (Unicorn Horn & Wings), Unicorn (Unicorn Horn), Pegasus (Wings), or Pony (Regular Pony)? Unicorn
If you were sent to Hogwarts because you are a wizard, what House would you be in? Ravenclaw
If you were in The Hunger Games, which district would you come from? Ten

Pokemon Forever
Do You Play any Pokemon Games? Which? [deep breath] Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Fire Red, Ruby, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, SoulSilver, Heartgold, X, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Darkness/Time/Sky, Gates to Infinity, Pokemon Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs, Colosseum, Rumble World, Shuffle
Do You Watch the Anime? Sometimes.
Your Chosen Team?
1: Gallade
2: Aegislash
3: Gigalith
4: Sceptile
5: Volcarona
6: Goodra

Favorite Pokemon of All Time? Porygon-Z
Favorite Pokemon Type? Bug

Favorite Pokemon Starter of all time? Treecko
Kanto:: Charmander
Johto:: Cyndaquil
Hoenn:: Treecko
Sinnoh:: Piplup
Unova:: Oshawott
Kalos:: Froakie

Favorite Legendary Pokemon? Deoxys, Palkia, Meloetta, or Shaymin
Vaporeon or Leafeon
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items