░▒▓▌Pixel Petz (iOS/Android)▐▓▒░ » Now Available!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Rainbowtail - US release NEXT Tuesday (oops!)

Postby Crossflare » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Honestly I'm liking this new version also I like the n garoo XD favorite pet so far XD
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elwine » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:53 am

Can you explain the +2 moves if you watch a video? Why is it that when I could actually use it the option is grayed out? :thumbdown:

Example this morning. Haven't used the option once since logging in, had one last grey spot was set up perfect to take it out so I was going to watch the video for the +2 moves.. The option was grayed out. :cry: Had to give up.

Tried the level again had like 10 grey spots left no chance at all to complete the level with +2 moves and yet the option was there to watch the video.. Why?

Edit:

I've noticed a few times I will win/loose a level and my pets don't trigger like they should at the end. I lost out on a three star because of that XD
=Kitty= is my daughter
We share a lot of devices
Elwine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:59 am

I have been stalking this for what seems like ages. X3 I can hardly wait for the U.S. release!! I thought it was this week, but the app store says it’s not available yet. So I guess it’s next Tuesday? X3

Sig art by Rexodus-Reloaded
Lyrics from "Wonderland" by Taylor Swift

Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Rabbitheart wrote:I have been stalking this for what seems like ages. X3 I can hardly wait for the U.S. release!! I thought it was this week, but the app store says it’s not available yet. So I guess it’s next Tuesday? X3

Are you on Iphone or android cause the Beta for rainbowtail is available on android, the early access is gone from google play as it's now a beta not an early access.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Linda-058 wrote:
Rabbitheart wrote:I have been stalking this for what seems like ages. X3 I can hardly wait for the U.S. release!! I thought it was this week, but the app store says it’s not available yet. So I guess it’s next Tuesday? X3

Are you on Iphone or android cause the Beta for rainbowtail is available on android, the early access is gone from google play as it's now a beta not an early access.

I'm on iPhone. ^^; Does that mean it's not available to me? I thought it would be because of the front page of this thread says that it's available for iPhone/iPad/etc. and in the Apple App store.

Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hatsune mewku » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:41 pm

I was just able to download it! I saw this pop up in my posts and it reminded me to download it!
hey, there! im madi! i really like garfield,

hatsune miku, breaking bad, women,
lady gaga, deltarune, and parks and rec

© | toyhouse | art shop | deviant art
'
hatsune mewku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Rabbitheart wrote:
Linda-058 wrote:

I'm on iPhone. ^^; Does that mean it's not available to me? I thought it would be because of the front page of this thread says that it's available for iPhone/iPad/etc. and in the Apple App store.

Are you sure your looking in the right spot on the store apple might have seperate place for things that are in beta. Google doesn't really have a seperate area for betas once a games in beta it just goes into regular play store. but it's probably different on iphone. so you should be able to get it.

Google usually only has a seperate place for early access.

Try seeing if there is a beta section to apple store.

Edit: There is a reason why I will never buy apple products and thats cause they are horrible at putting apps in right places and they love to over complicate things :P
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:54 pm

I clicked the link on the front page, but it tells me that it's not available in the US. I've also searched by the name, but the only result I've gotten is something called 2048 Rainbowtail, which is released by Minidragon with MINIDRAGON LTD., instead of FredBear.
But in the description for that, it says "If you like this game, try Rainbowtail: Puzzle RPG, also free in the app store"
Which makes me think this might be a rip-off game or something?

Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Well than there is your answer it's only available in USA for android at the moment. Also the game company Minidragon only has one game and thats Rainbowtail. Guess the beta release for the new version hasn't made it to iphone yet.

I'm an android beta tester and I'm having fun :P
Last edited by Crossflare on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Yeah, I saw the facebook post from October 2nd, apparently they're still waiting for Apple to review and approve its release. So it's not out yet. :(

Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me