shy petz

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: shy petz

Postby Lady » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:16 am

Tess wrote:Sims 3 is coming out next year I think? :D

Yeah. I don't know about that though.. I mean, look at how long it took them to come out with the Sims 2. And now, suddenly, they're already ready for 3? Hmm, I just think it sounds strange. Like, maybe, they messed up on the Sims 2 so badly that they felt they had to come out with 3 sooner.
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:22 am

Dogpetz wrote:Sims 3!? Really? Sims is already detailed enough! This time there gonna have like 20 download discs... :?

yeah it'd probably be on DVD disc instead of being like 20 CD's xD sims 2 was so annoying to install....
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:24 am

Lady wrote:Yeah. I don't know about that though.. I mean, look at how long it took them to come out with the Sims 2. And now, suddenly, they're already ready for 3? Hmm, I just think it sounds strange. Like, maybe, they messed up on the Sims 2 so badly that they felt they had to come out with 3 sooner.

I guess when they made Sims 1 they might not have been really planning on making Sims 2, at least not until everything was advanced enough to improve the original game. Now computers are advancing even faster, but I don't know what they could do with Sims 3 to make it that much different. Personally, I'm hanging out for Spore instead ;)
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogpetz » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:12 pm

Can you really help kids with their homework on sims 2 or 1?
Pet's name: Dragoon

Say hi to Dragoon! :D
Wishlist coming soon!
Dogpetz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:25 pm

on sims 2 you can, yep :) I can't remember if there ever was homework on sims 1
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dogpetz » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:51 pm

My friend only plays sims because she wants to be an interior designer and likes to decorate and furnish the houses :D
Pet's name: Dragoon

Say hi to Dragoon! :D
Wishlist coming soon!
Dogpetz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:07 am

One time I had a cat named NoTail and his tail had invisible gaps in it :D But then my game crashed and I lost him and all my petz. :(

Postby oopqoo » Wed May 27, 2009 8:36 pm

I adopted 3 catz about... 3 days ago. They were very shy, and unhappy.

I had a maine coon. She is sweet... and so, (the adopted petz hated eachother, so I did this one at a time) I introduced them to her. Love at first sight.

They now groom eachother (heavily) and play with eachother, and dance. (I did this one at a time, because they still hate eachither :lol: And by the way, dancing is when one pet hops, perhaps multiple times, to get the other petz attention. Then they copy eachother, do back flips, funny walking, rubbing heads together, and affection etc. IT'S SO SO CUTE!) Maine coons are good for that kind of thing I think. Nanny is lovely to everyone she meets and makes friends easily, like she did with the other guys.

Since then, they warmed up to everyone and me. ALOT.

Also, feed them kibble, treats, etc. Don't use the squirt bottle, and pet them if they look at another cat funny istead of psyically telling them off. Sometimes it's just jealousy, and telling them off gave me a bad bond with an adopted pet of mine. It has since gone. (thank god... he hated me!)
oopqoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wind Chime~ » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:07 am

Hi Sorren Fey! I think I know how to fix the sound for Petz 5. I don't know if you've already tried this, but it worked perfectly for me and all of my friends that didn't have the sound. The sound is really fun, and really worth it, so I think you should at least give this a try: Go to your Petz 5 installation folder and rename setupapi.dll to something like setupapi.bak - Petz 5 will now load without any problems.
The problem only effects Petz 5 as Petz 4 doesn't include that file, and providing the game is patched it continues to run just fine on XP SP2.

I hope it works! :D
I love God, my father!

If anyone needs prayer for anything in specific, please feel free to PM me or get my attention somehow. I would love to pray for you (and with you!) and I love to help people, so don't be shy! =)

God bless all Christians who are not afraid to stand up for him! <3 Amen.

[This is a neat text generator and symbols list I like to use to pretty up my posts. This link is simply here for my personal reference.]
[This is another text generator I use to add gradient color and make my text rainbowy. :3]
~Wind Chime~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me