Help needed....BADLY!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Help needed....BADLY!

Postby IyC » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:14 am

Okay, so yes, I own Petz 5 and yes, I do download breeds and what not. Oh and yes, I do create my breeds...and what not. I wish to happily continue my Petz stuff, but the problem is, Petz just recently crashed on me and will not allow me to enter. This is starting to get on my nerves at quite the bit...becuase...I do know how to "clean" the files so that there won't be any bugs...unfortunately I obviously missed one, and this particular one happens to be a file of mine that I created. I don't know, I think it happened when I was playing around with one of my breed files on LNZ pro. My problem with LNZ pro, is that when ever I try to fix something or try to add something, the breed file will usually crash on me...as it has done with my human file. Okay, so yes I am wierd, I tired to make an attempt on a "human" for Petz. It functioned prefectly fine until I took it into LNZ pro to make it a Unibreed...I was dumb and didn't have a back-up file so I just delete it becuase fo all the problems it caused.

At this point, I'm not exatly sure what to do with either LNZ pro OR the corrupt file. Do you think I should just delete the corrupt file to prevent any further damages? Do you think on LNZ pro that I should just give up on it and keep on working with Petz Workshop?

Please tell me! I've been trying to work past this for ages and I no longer know what to do!
Punctuation saves lives....

Let's eat, Grandpa!

Let's eat Grandpa!
IyC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help needed....BADLY!

Postby pollypup » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:19 am

do u have lots of pets cus if u do delete some of them. it worked for me
Fern898 and I are sisters
ImageImage
pollypup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DizzyBunnies » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:01 pm

well how exactly does it crash? does it load then stops loading, a popup window that says "SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE" or like when you click a certain breed in the game?
DizzyBunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IyC » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:48 am

Kinda sorta....

It crashes in the middle of starting up. It says something like:

We sorry but yadda yadda yadda is not working.

Then Petz shuts down.
Punctuation saves lives....

Let's eat, Grandpa!

Let's eat Grandpa!
IyC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinarra » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:53 am

My game did this after I downloaded a few new cat breedz, I deleted the corrupted files and my game still kept crashing... I reinstalled. But before you go that far, try deleting the files, and if that doesn't work, then you might have to reinstall, just back up a few of your petz, but becarefull. If you do reinstall, don't put all your petz back in the game all at once or it will crash agian, do it maybe 2 at a time, along with the breed filez they need. My game did this to me 4 times *looks at computer evily, :evil: ) I hope you are able to just delete the files nd have it work agian, I lost alot when I reinstalled... :cry:
Beware I am really a flesh eating demon!

I am going on hiatus for I don't know how long, mainly from the forums. Trouble out in the real world, just want all my buddies to know I luff you guys and girls and I will try to get on when I can <3
I'm locking all my groups and I would like it if I wasn't PMed to much, I don't have a lot of time to check my inbox now and I don't want to be flooded ^^;
Kinarra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me