Games alot like Feralheart?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Games alot like Feralheart?

Postby purinz » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Sunfang wrote:

Wolf Quest would be decent if every important or intelligent word in the English language wasn't blocked. I can't even state my gender, request a game of hide-n-seek, and all "big" words are blocked. I don't know how people RP in the game, they must have mad filter information and skills. You play around as a wolf, hunt elk/rabbits/coyotes in multiplayer. In single player you can raise pups (that stay pups forever) and chase bears. But you've probably already heard about this game.

I totally agree. I tend not to roleplay but hang out with my friends, do single player, or hunt with others.

It's really terrible, but WolfQuest was made for kids.. like kids kids.
So that sucks. :c

mimi she/they adult

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

purinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meowool » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Rokumi~LunaDream wrote:Yeah...I know. I just said it didn't have one 'cause I've spent hours trying to download it. When I finally found the download, I clicked on "Download" and it took me to a random site in a foreign language!

There's instructions on the IW site before you go on the mirror on which button to click...it's because it's a trilingual server. Polish/Russian/English. So it's not a random site, it's to download it....from when I had to download it....I remember only the 3rd link down working for me, but then I'm a European user...that'd'nt be a reason as Poland and Russia* are in Europe.

* part of it is I think, correct me if I'm wrong...
meowool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rokumi~LunaDream » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Sunfang wrote:
It was rumored Impressive Title was to come back and be called Impressive Title Reborn. But that was a lie that got a cult following. They even had a fake download. And "our servers are being fixed check back later". Or it was legit and just up and died because I remember the forum for it, I remember a download for it, and I remember their claims of server issues. I've heard both stories. I don't know which one is true.

The only other free legit ones I know are Endless Forest, Wolf Quest, and Fly Like a Bird.

Endless Forest you play as stags with human faces, you get random character squiggles for names and can't chat in game. Instead you interact via body language. My computer can barely run it, but it appears decent. I have no idea if you can customize your stag. Not a lot of players there.

Wolf Quest would be decent if every important or intelligent word in the English language wasn't blocked. I can't even state my gender, request a game of hide-n-seek, and all "big" words are blocked. I don't know how people RP in the game, they must have mad filter information and skills. You play around as a wolf, hunt elk/rabbits/coyotes in multiplayer. In single player you can raise pups (that stay pups forever) and chase bears. But you've probably already heard about this game.

I don't know about Fly Like a Bird. You're a bird. You fly around the city. That's about it to my understanding.

I've taken weeks looking for a decent free animal MMOs, only to find none. Feral Heart is and will remain the best free animal MMO out there. Making your own maps, skins and objects is just fantastic and they said they'd add hunting sometime in the future.

I have heard of all three of these games but that was some answer! I guess you're right about Feralheart being the best so I've given up searching. I tried both The Endless Forest and Wolfquest. I found that WolfQuest kept stuffing up whenever I tried to save it and The Endless Forest was very slow on my computer and did weird things to make it run slow so it and WQ were deleted. (By me.) I play the new Fly Like A Bird 3 from time to time too! :) Thx for your help! :D
You just got Blue'd
In other words, you just got -shot- with Rokumi~LunaDream's epicness. You should be happy ^^
Because blue is the greatest colour in existence ^o^
---
Image GIFSoup
---
I'm not greedy.....Just got alot on my wishlist right now...you know?
Rokumi~LunaDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meowool » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Impressive Title Re-born was legit, as I was on that server. There used to be quite a few IT servers but most of them have gone private.

What happened with ITr was that one of the admins started to abuse their power, so they shut the server down.
meowool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rokumi~LunaDream » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:09 am

Okay. It's alright I found another game. It's not like FH but it IS like WoW only free! It hasn't got as many cool species though. If any of you want the link I can give it.
You just got Blue'd
In other words, you just got -shot- with Rokumi~LunaDream's epicness. You should be happy ^^
---
Image GIFSoup
---
Rokumi~LunaDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplatDragon » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Can I have the link?
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SplatDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rokumi~LunaDream » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh My! Sorry, you're a bit late! I got rid of it because it was very slow on my PC. But, if you type: 'Allods Online' in Google, the first link should be it, then it's easy to download...
You just got Blue'd
---
Image GIFSoup
---
Rokumi~LunaDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferncat » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:14 am

Anyone know when Aro'kai is coming out?
And Impressive World is SO Laggy D:
ferncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rokumi~LunaDream » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Yeah, I got rid of IW because it was very, very laggy
I have no idea when Aro'kai will come out, but it won't be long before they release the first part when you can play as an owl, if you've been checking Aro'kai out, you will know the Owls are not Good or Evil. Owls are in the middle, so the game will be pretty aimless at first, that is, until they release more playable animals! :D
You just got Blue'd
---
Image GIFSoup
---
Rokumi~LunaDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shyra44 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Well I've heard that Arokai will be coming out around November but I'm not really too sure if its legit. The canine editor has been released but you can only make a canine, not play with one and after a while, it gets boring. Superfreesh has said that its hard and frustrating and he doesn't have much time so he may actually have to quit on making Arokai all together! :(

EF (Endless Forest) is pretty boring and kinda confusing, lots of people don't recommend that game.
There is a game called Earth Eternal, not sure if you've heard about it but you can have a feline, canine, owl, bear, deer, lizard, really anything and its sort of an anthro/half human thing (not like EF) and you have to complete quests. Its actually pretty fun and the graphics are quite good. You have to download it though and sometimes its a little laggy. But the original game creator went bankrupt and they've tried and failed to recreate it about three times. This time its under a differemt name, Planet Forever.

http://planetforevergame.com:81/

Here is a thread that can be very helpful on how to register and some info on gameplay vv
http://terraeternus.com/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=1645
Shyra44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me