Games alot like Feralheart?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Games alot like Feralheart?

Postby ~twistedmetal~ » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:00 am

there is one that i go on called Sanctum Of Eventide i dont know if you know this one though c:
~Wip~
~twistedmetal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rokumi~LunaDream » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:48 pm

think I have heard of Planet Forever but not the other one. Thanks for all the reccomendations guys. Means alot ^^
You just got Blue'd
In other words, you just got -shot- with Rokumi~LunaDream's epicness. You should be happy ^^
Because blue is the greatest colour in existence ^o^
---
Image GIFSoup
---
I'm not greedy.....Just got alot on my wishlist right now...you know?
Rokumi~LunaDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0966372 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:45 am

there is 'arokai' which was soppeses to come out along time ago, but they creator took a break. Theyre r more animals to chose from, felienes and cainines are still there but theres griffions, owls, bears...im also forgetting another speices.... anyways it a replica of fh, but more detail/realistic everything, better worlds, 20x more option with the details, to designing creature....in arokai ur able to change the shape of ur character with more options, and fh has restriction with hight ' width' and length, arokai doesnt...there is a cainine creater demo out...

warning...the download took 4 hours, you need to download a bunch of things, to get it to run
TO ALL MODS: Please don't ban me and 096637 she's my best friend and shes talked me into becoming a member on chicken smoothie. ha, that's why our usernames are almost identical, but besides that we trade a lot, i'm also once in awhile her personal messenger since shes temporarily COPPA.

~Thanks for reading~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0966372 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:49 am

oh ha didnt see the part where u knew bout aro'kai, oh and i agree, secondhand SUCKS, i prefer imvu, which has a terrible loading system
TO ALL MODS: Please don't ban me and 096637 she's my best friend and shes talked me into becoming a member on chicken smoothie. ha, that's why our usernames are almost identical, but besides that we trade a lot, i'm also once in awhile her personal messenger since shes temporarily COPPA.

~Thanks for reading~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rokumi~LunaDream » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 am

SoE got to 60% and lost the plot. Same with another IT server I tried. I still think IW is the most reliable IT server but they've changed the layout makeing the download page hard to find :|
You just got Blue'd
In other words, you just got -shot- with Rokumi~LunaDream's epicness. You should be happy ^^
---
Image GIFSoup
---
Rokumi~LunaDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~twistedmetal~ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 am

i can't wait for aro'kai to come out ;3;
~Wip~
~twistedmetal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~twistedmetal~ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:34 am

and really?sanctum of eventide is amazing, i have feralheart but the registrations are ALWAYS closed when i go on
~Wip~
~twistedmetal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meowool » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:30 am

Rokumi~LunaDream wrote:SoE got to 60% and lost the plot. Same with another IT server I tried. I still think IW is the most reliable IT server but they've changed the layout makeing the download page hard to find :|

Basically it's because the English staff say that they were treated by the Russian staff unfairly so to prove their point, they trashed the forums, (because an English staff member does the coding for the forum layout.) They are in the process of building a new forum.

Did a google serch and found this site, it is the offical site, and now they have mirrors in English. (don't forget English speakers are in the minority there.)
meowool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rokumi~LunaDream » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:30 am

I've been doing alot of 'research', but now that school is back, I can't. IW used to work but with lag when I HAD it. And Dragon's Den wouldn't allow me into character selection. According to the adminstrator, that's because my PC is simply too OLD. And I have to wait until it COMPLETELY crashes on me before I can get a new, decent laptop.
You just got Blue'd
---
Image GIFSoup
---
Rokumi~LunaDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ferncat » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Hmm. FH is good now. I want Arokai ;3;
ferncat