Suggestions needed!?!?!?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Suggestions needed!?!?!?

Postby KathrynKat » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:29 pm

I'm trying to work on an adoption center which is a big big big work in progress.
I started out as just Potion Kits but now maybe renaming it Potion Lab Creatures.
But I want to welcome other species as such
- Feline
- Canine
- Equine
- Rodents
++
Just other types and want this species to have stories, allies/foes/enemies w/e.

I've always wanted to run a good species as well as host a site to keep the things organized. I'll be creating the creatures here but may try and require anybody who wants to adopt must create an account on the site I had created for this species.

I want to use a website that perhaps supplies a way to earn potions rather through a system or admins could grant the points.
Forums, and place to store info
I want a site I could fully customize things if I make maybe a background and want to set it instead. Maybe my own icons for the buttons or even they have options to change.
I'd love for it to be VERY SIMPLE for any CS user to join the site, and it not be a site that's confusing :/
It doesn't need to be amazing like CS, but I'd like something that's easy to manage, but also offers a bit.

I'd also find it neat if could store adopts there in some neat organized way.
I'd like there to be high customization for what admins/mods /helpers are allowed to control on the site.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3668491 <- possible new wip
viewtopic.php?t=3644638 <- previous
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me