HTML/PHP Coders Needed!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

HTML/PHP Coders Needed!

Postby .Ginger. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:04 am

Hi there everyone! I'm .Ginger.! To keep this short and sweet, I'm looking for people with backgrounds in mostly PHP, and some WITH bgs in HTML to help me out on coding my WIP adoptables site! Some of the scripts are premade and just need to be edited, while others will be made from scratch.
We're slowly making progress and are still in need of lots of help! Please note that this work is voluntary, however, if you are eligible, I could throw in a rare or so as payment afterwards if needed. If you are interested, please join this Discord server, where an interviewer will come to assist you and give you a short period of questionnaire!:

https://discord.gg/yAukc3C

(If you can't go on Discord, please pm me!)

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<p> Thank you and <br> Good Luck! ;) </p>
Last edited by .Ginger. on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HTML/PHP Coders Needed!

Postby .Ginger. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:29 am

.Ginger. wrote:Hi there everyone! I'm .Ginger.! To keep this short and sweet, I'm looking for people with backgrounds in mostly PHP, and some WITH bgs in HTML to help me out on coding my WIP adoptables site! Some of the scripts are premade and just need to be edited, while others will be made from scratch.
We're slowly making progress and are still in need of lots of help! Please note that this work is voluntary, however, if you are eligible, I could throw in a rare or so as payment afterwards if needed. If you are interested, please join this Discord server, where an interviewer will come to assist you and give you a short period of questionnaire!:

Thank you, and Good Luck.
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Boop
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:31 am

Up!
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:50 am

.Ginger. wrote:Hi there everyone! I'm .Ginger.! To keep this short and sweet, I'm looking for people with backgrounds in mostly PHP, and some WITH bgs in HTML to help me out on coding my WIP adoptables site! Some of the scripts are premade and just need to be edited, while others will be made from scratch.

Thank you, and Good Luck.
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:56 am

Bump!
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:54 am

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<p> Thank you and <br> Good Luck! ;) </p>
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me