bb coding help?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

bb coding help?

Postby v1s10ns » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:59 am

so i made this
Code: Select all
[left][list]Here are my cats! I like to color in stuff so I just made it magically.
It is the most beautiful thing I have ever made in my entire life! I really do
hope you enjoy it, because I worked VERY hard on it. Don't forget to leave a
like and possibly even COMMENT! Yeah!![/list][/left] [right][list]Hey, is anyone interested in doing the tiki adventure? I've yet to get anything
 marvelous from the chests (I've gotten an epic sun hat and a Zios mask and the
 rest were store items) but it's a lot of fun to do, I've done it single handedly
twice already but it's not as fun by yourself.Hey, is anyone interested in doing
the tiki adventure? I've yet to get anything marvelous from the chests (I've gotten
 an epic sun hat and a Zios mask and the rest were store items) but it's a lot of fun
to do, I've done it single handedly twice already but it's not as fun by yourself.[/list][/right]

my question is, how do i put a small picture in that space to the left of the bottom paragraph? im wondering how so i can code my signature with a similar format. i may want to put the moon gif in that space, so i want to know how :)

| thanks! it looks like this |
v v
achitoki#9447
v1s10ns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: bb coding help?

Postby v1s10ns » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:59 am

Here are my cats! I like to color in stuff so I just made it magically.
    like and possibly even COMMENT! Yeah!!
    Hey, is anyone interested in doing the tiki adventure? I've yet to get anything
    rest were store items) but it's a lot of fun to do, I've done it single handedly
    twice already but it's not as fun by yourself.Hey, is anyone interested in doing
    the tiki adventure? I've yet to get anything marvelous from the chests (I've gotten
    an epic sun hat and a Zios mask and the rest were store items) but it's a lot of fun
    to do, I've done it single handedly twice already but it's not as fun by yourself.
achitoki#9447
v1s10ns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:19 pm

It's this kind of what you're looking for?

to do, I've done it single handedly twice already but it's not as fun by yourself.

[list]Here are my cats! I like to color in stuff so I just made it magically.
like and possibly even COMMENT! Yeah!![/list]
[list][left][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/2mexs2c.gif[/img][/left][left]Hey, is anyone interested in doing the tiki adventure? I've yet to get anything
to do, I've done it single handedly twice already but it's not as fun by yourself.[/left][/list]

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby v1s10ns » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Irisidium wrote:
    It's this kind of what you're looking for?

[list]Here are my cats! I like to color in stuff so I just made it magically.
like and possibly even COMMENT! Yeah!![/list]
[list][left][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/2mexs2c.gif[/img][/left][left]Hey, is anyone interested in doing the tiki adventure? I've yet to get anything
to do, I've done it single handedly twice already but it's not as fun by yourself.[/left][/list]

yes, thank you!
achitoki#9447
v1s10ns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me