User Registration, Login, and Permissions Tutorial?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

User Registration, Login, and Permissions Tutorial?

Postby .:Viv:. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:16 am

Hello, I am building a site, and one of the features is that users can log in/make accounts.
      I know that I need a database to store the user's information such as their username, but I'm not sure how to execute it.
      Does anyone know any good tutorials on how to build a user registration/login system, and a tutorial on how to set user permissions/ranks (admin, mod, etc.)
.:Viv:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: User Registration, Login, and Permissions Tutorial?

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 pm

There's a tutorial here, but you'll need some knowledge of coding and PHP beforehand. Alternatively, if you're not proficient in coding and depending on the type of website you're making, there are some easy-to-use premade website templates (mysidia comes to mind for petsites and phpbb for forums). ^^

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: User Registration, Login, and Permissions Tutorial?

Postby .:Viv:. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:41 am

Irisidium wrote:
    There's a tutorial here, but you'll need some knowledge of coding and PHP beforehand. Alternatively, if you're not proficient in coding and depending on the type of website you're making, there are some easy-to-use premade website templates (mysidia comes to mind for petsites and phpbb for forums). ^^

Thank you very much c: At a quick glance, the link seems to be what I am looking for.
.:Viv:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me