any help over html/php template coding?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

any help over html/php template coding?

Postby #kronchymeet » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 pm

-
-
      Alright. The deal is, is I've seen so many people craft these great character bios and templates that are both pleasing to look at, and reflect their over all style and character maturity. I just want some pointers, pretty much. I'm technically new here, and I'm not quite used to the new coding possibilities that were once limited to me on the site I used to roleplay on.

Any help? Perhaps about making mini profiles like I've seen some people make, as they perhaps use the whole "center-left-right" thing to their advantage. I'm somewhat getting the grip of how to get quotes to align with the image I chose for the character in question. But, even that's a bit rocky. I already pretty much know the basics of html coding, the whole [*/b] and what not. So, at least I don't exactly need to worry about that.

I could always use some new techniques, ways to style, and so on. Frankly, I'll be happy if just one person replies to this with something I can use for quite some time. [b]x3
-
-
wip.
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: any help over html/php template coding?

Postby Aliria » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:34 am

CS doesn't actually use HTML/PHP in forum posts, it uses BBCode, which is a simplified version of HTML. This thread explains pretty much everything.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby murdock+ » Thu May 11, 2017 11:09 am

You can also get into graphic designing and make images instead for further flexibility in creativity. ouo
FURVILLA: A VIRTUAL PET SITE
Register today by clicking on the link!
murdock+

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ukiiyo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:05 pm

I can help furthermore by coding something for you if needed ;v;
ukiiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me