Filling in the gaps of art

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Filling in the gaps of art

Postby ThatSmoothieFox » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Oki, I love drawing and it's super hard to do it on CS, but it's even worse when you have white gaps and when you're a '' Holy crap it better be perfect '' person like me, I will scream and rage when I have to manually fill the gaps in, sometimes ruining my art. If there is a way to use the bucket tool to get to fill in everything, leaving no white lines, please tell me.
I'm ThatSmoothieFox, and I love bats, spiders, and rats. I love hoarding them, too, so if you want to help me finish my collection please trade or gift me! My goal is to have every single bat, spider, and rat.

My dream is to have a black PPS wolf, as it would look like my dog, Tiger!

I enjoy playing videogames too, and I've sunk in so much of my time playing them. I can sit down and read, write, or watch YT for hours upon hours on end. My theme song would be Jenny by Studio Killers!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my account, and until next time, goodbye! :D
ThatSmoothieFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Filling in the gaps of art

Postby *JACKAL* » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:41 am

There is no way to do it. I sometimes do the reverse and color everything (outside the lines) then erase everything I don't need, for a change. But you shouldn't be ruining your art of you are coloring on a separate layer... Make sure you choose a new layer under the lines layer.

█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌