The RP Chat box thing

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

The RP Chat box thing

Postby MarsFemale » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:54 pm

What happened to it? :?: Was it deleted or something? :shock: I can't find it. :cry:
A huge light purple wolf with darker purple streaks and a white stomach appears. Most mistake her for a male for her size but her color matches why they call her what they call her and what they call her is Mars.
MarsFemale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The RP Chat box thing

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:22 pm

It hasn't been on the site for months, we were just linking to somebody else's chat room. You can probably find it in your browser history.
Nick
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarsFemale » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:23 pm

I won't be able to because this is a different computer. It's actually my new laptop so I don't have it in my browser history at all.
A huge light purple wolf with darker purple streaks and a white stomach appears. Most mistake her for a male for her size but her color matches why they call her what they call her and what they call her is Mars.
MarsFemale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamarine » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:01 am

aww!!! i used to go on chicken smoothie all of the time and chat with my friends. i really miss it :( do you think that you could maybe post diana or rawr's chat again? i would really appreciate it, especially because i don't have a browser history on my laptop.
aquamarine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lusitano » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:20 am

I told Tess I'd host the RP Chat for her. So everyone moved to my chat box to role play: http://www.xakalax.com/chat
The legendary wolf role play is back.
Lusitano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me