Help?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help?

Postby .Coyote » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:55 am

Does any one know if there is something up with freewebs right now? THe pictures I put on there arent showing up anymore, and I think I almost got a virus from it. Yesterday My antivirus program detected a problem and asked if I wanted to terminate. In the file or program name (Because mine is so very awsome it shows that) the word trojan was in it two. Then today when i was wroking on Freewebs (All my pictures stopped working) a site showed up saying it was scanning my computer to get rid of two infected files with the words Trojan in them. The site name was definately a big hint that something was up (And the fact that there was no NO option on the little pop-up when i tried to close it) so I closed it with task masters.

Oh, and does anyone know a good host site for pictures that isn't photobucket?
"Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine."
Heterosexual | Christian | Umm.. Dog lover
.Coyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help?

Postby smallplant » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:18 am

well, maybe it was the pictures themselfs or maybe some site is pretending to be freewebs and giving people viruses btw freewebs is now, www.webs.com , for the images hosts theres tinypic and image shack
ImageImage
hello ! i'm not very active anymore, so please dont expect a speedy response to a msg or trade. i only log on every few months, for old times sake. 👍❤️
( this does not mean i will trade away all my pets. )
smallplant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saviir » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:11 am

Wolfie wrote:well, maybe it was the pictures themselfs or maybe some site is pretending to be freewebs and giving people viruses btw freewebs is now, http://www.webs.com , for the images hosts theres tinypic and image shack
Tinypic is not good for if you want to REPLACE images, so for growing adoptables it's a no.
and image shack... I still can't understand it...
Photobucket, though is great if you want to make Growable Adoptables or Replace images.
My life is now a living Nightmare,
Wondering what went Wrong.
All the people stop and Stare,
To see the horror I've Become.

Clicks?
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Saviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qhost » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 pm

Um...you mentioned the word Trojan? Look, I don't know much about viruses or anything like that, but I've heard of a virus called the Trojan something...*hides*
    -
    she/they | adult | australia | artist | writer
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My name is Boo & I am perpetually tired.
    I have real bad anxiety so I take a while to respond
    to msgs sometimes, sorry!
    -
qhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me