Small 2014 Storepet Giveaway [Winner announced!]

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Small 2014 Storepet Giveaway

Postby mitochondria. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:23 am

1. Tell me something about yourself (just stick to some interesting facts that define who you are <3)
I write lots of poetry
2. What will you do with the pet?
Keep it unless I get a really good offer on it
3. Anything else?
Thank you and happy New Year!
mitochondria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kartoffel-Diva » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:11 am

bump
ImageImageImage
Kartoffel-Diva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L the JackAce » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:14 am

1. Tell me something about yourself (just stick to some interesting facts that define who you are <3) I'm photographer, love dogs, space and music.

2. What will you do with the pet? Most likely keep it.

3. Anything else? Thank you so much for this chance and happy New Year

X
X
x
x

╔═════════════════╗
gender fluid pansexual,
who loves photography,
games, dogs and space
╚═════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
L the JackAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sansa Stark » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:17 am

1. Tell me something about yourself?
As most people are, I'm currently struggling with what subjects I'm interested in studying for a future career. I'm thinking psychology, economics, maybe even marketing...? I wish I could be a food taste tester xD Anyways, I have a wonderful dog who I love named Lucy along with a blubbery cat named Puddie. I am about the palest person you'll ever meet (thanks ginger genes!) so I try to avoid the harsh sun as much as I can (Winter baby all the way!) My days are filled with memes, vine compilations, and story ideas I'll never write down.

I am trying to collect all the store pets! Which is a very, very hard goal right now xD This is one I'm missing! I can promise a permanent place in my group along with a dressup and many proud glances ^^ <3

3. Anything else?
Thanks so much for the chance! Have a good day and good luck to all
Sansa Stark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzbunny » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:24 am

1. Tell me something about yourself (just stick to some interesting facts that define who you are <3)
I love writing, video games, and cats! ;u;

Dress him up and show him off mostly, lol! (and feed him lasagna....)

3. Anything else?
Thanks for this awesome opportunity! It's very generous of you to give it away and just make a day. And I thought all of your comments in the beginning of the post were funny, lol u<o Have a nice day!!!
razzbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kartoffel-Diva » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:21 pm

bump <3
ImageImageImage
Kartoffel-Diva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jholtzmann39 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:28 pm

I'm a lesbian environmental science major because I like nature more than I like some people and just want to spend my days protecting salamanders (also I'm too awkward to talk to girls but I'll just blame that on a deep love of salamanders)

Keep it! I only ever trade pets if I have a double, and I definitely do not already have this pet! (And it definitely took me three tries to spell 'definitely' correctly)

3. Anything else?
What did the pepper say when he went out in the snow? I'm a little CHILI (I'm sorry! The joke is so bad I know I know) Also, thank you so much for holding this giveaway!
jholtzmann39

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzureDreams<3 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:03 pm

Hello! Thank you in advance for reading this response; I know you've probably read a lot up to this point, and I wouldn't want to waste any of your precious time, so hopefully some of this is interesting and/or funny (really going for the funny part, even though I'm lacking absolutely fantastic in that department. Also, sorry for the squished text; I'm hoping it'll make me seem less desperate hilarious (is that how humor works?).

Ah, the question I never know how to answer. Who am I? I guess I'll spit-ball some little things about me and hopefully the bits and pieces will give you better insight than any of my futile attempts to form a cohesive description:

I love cats! My sister and I are both obsessed, and we've begged our parents for a cat since we came out of the womb (okay, clearly that's an exaggeration, but you get the point). We even offered to clean our rooms and keep them clean for all of eternity... our parents still said no. Up until the the last two years, we resorted to a lot of cat-sitting and petting every cat we met (love those house parties when the hosts have a cat!), which worked out okay enough (an actual pet would've been nicer, but I can't complain). That was until the fire nation attacked. Well, sort of. More like I developed allergies to cats, and it's honestly pretty tragic. So now I collect CS sitting cats (my favorite CS art lining) because they don't have real fur that make my eyes water and become red.

I love to write! This is obviously informal writing, as I thought it'd give you a better (indirect) sense of who I am as a person, but I also really enjoy writing short stories and, wait for it, *gasp* English class essays (except I'm procrastinating writing one right now, ha). Actually, I enjoy historical essays more; although they take a lot of time, the process is pretty rewarding. Back when giveaway forms were super super intense, I would write full-on size 12, Times New Roman, double-spaced, MLA formatted 24-page essays about why this and why that (again, an exaggeration I promise). Then again, that was also back when I was a wee little girl who had a wee little too much time on her hands. Now, I usually get lazy after the first sentence.

Okay, you ask, so why are you writing so much now? Well, here's a fun (not really) fact: I actually own all 3 of these sitting cats (you know, for the collection of sitting cats), but I'm getting offered this incredible trade (like seriously, the best trade you've ever seen), and it's sort of breaking my heart because I wanted to get a full sitting cat collection. I let the trade rot there for a week or so, and then sent the trade back explaining that one of the pets they were offering was a gift, and that I couldn't trade it away (1. because I couldn't let myself give away more than like 5 of them, and 2. because I seriously treasure gifts). They replied back asking for this store pet (actually two, but I'm still haggling lol) in replacement of the gifted cat, which is really very kind of them, and I'm really thankful that they're being so patient with me, but it's still breaking my heart tbh. Even though I said in my trade rules that I was only trading my double sitting cats, I know I can't turn down this offer. So I'm trading this pet away, and I would love to have one again. But I can't find anyone with one who is willing to trade it away! I stumbled upon this giveaway: it honestly felt like a gift from the heavens. So yeah, thank you so much for this opportunity, and I'll just thank you like 10000x more in the "Anything else?" section so get ready. ^ ^ Okay, enough with the TMI and onto some more TMI... (yikes)

I love math. Hmm... that's a lot bit a little bit nerdy. But yeah, I really do, and I'm not really good enough at it to get into this program I applied to, but it's fine. We try our best, and when we can't get what we want, we try harder and be okay with ourselves no matter what happens. That's what I live by, at least. c: I also live by memes (g e t r e a d y).

Okay, last one! I love memes! We all saw that one coming, didn't we? My entire Instagram "explore" page is memes, and I actually used to own a meme account (until people I knew found it and I had to delete it immediately with all that "I don't know what you're talking about; I am confusion" stuff). I think I've seen just about every meme out there. I also like delivering really bad puns and making references to those vines (rip) that I've seen too many times (though really, can there ever bee too many memes?). Happy new ear, by the way. (I can't figure out how to upload that last meme, so I challenge you to find it if you haven't seen it before!)

Yeah, I'm ending my "a little bit about yourself" with memes. Okay, onto the next question.

Why shucks, I'm keeping Garfield of course! I think after that trade goes through (by the way, if for some reason the trade doesn't go through before January 5th and then gets cancelled (which is pretty unlikely), and I win, I will be more than happy to return Garfield to you for another deserving user to receive! <3), I'm going to lock away all my sitting cats, excluding doubles, so that no one can ever offer me crazy overpay and make me this distressed. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner, honestly. I might just go right ahead and dress this one up if I win because when you get a giveaway pet, you must treat it with the utmost love; it's from someone who was kind enough to give it to you!!! Sitting cats are pretty hard to dress up though... maybe I'll go ham on background items? But yeah, definitely not doing the trading away thing. Never again. *shudders*

3. Anything else?
Alright, it looks like we've finally gotten to this point. Sorry for rambling on and on; I thought you should know the full story to get why I'm being so *extra* and writing so much haha. Again, I want to thank you a million bajillion gazelles gazillion times (thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...) for being so kind with this beautiful pound pet; this is extremely generous of you, and I wish you the best 2018 you could possibly have. And of course, to whoever ends up winning this giveaway, congratulations!! <3 Now, I should probably get back to that English essay that's due real soon...

edit;; trade has gone through... oh man
Last edited by AzureDreams<3 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Dreamies
'09 UR Dog, Joker, Raven Dog, Patchwork, UR Tiger, Eat Me Dog

Hi! I'm AzureDreams<3, though I usually just go by Azure<3. I largely took a hiatus from 2013 to 2017, but I'm back (and better than ever?). I would love to reconnect with old friends and make new ones, so feel free to shoot me a PM! Or a trade—a good trade is always nice. ^ ^
AzureDreams<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crouchy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:14 pm

1. Tell me something about yourself (just stick to some interesting facts that define who you are <3). I am a cat foster mamma irl. I rescue cats and kittens who are usually the result of people who don’t neuter their pets and let them run free, get them healthy and socialized and adopt them out. I have a grey mamma Cat and her two black kittens in my basement right now.

2. What will you do with the pet? I have never had a robot cat. Can I put it in my foster room with my kittens? If not I suppose I can keep it with my other store pets and dress it up when I want to show it off.

3. Anything else? The robot cats are so cool. I would really love to have one. Thank you so much for the opportunity and happy new year!
Wake me up in time for Spring!

Pet's name: Kaely
Crouchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .rin okumura. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:29 pm

1. Tell me something about yourself.
Hullo! I am .rin okumura. but please feel free to call me rin or mura. I am a teenage girl living in a rural part of the U.S. that I'm sure most of the country doesn't know exists. I have two wonderful parents, two (not-so-wonderful) brothers, 6 cats, multitudes of fish and a dog named Lillian. I am a huge nerd and pride myself with my knowledge of video games, manga/anime, computer coding, classic literature and writing. I enjoy drawing but I can't do it to save my life. I have an adorable boo whom I call "Fox", who happens to be a huge nerd as well. I plan on attending college next year (hooray!) to major in Computer Science/ Programming and to minor in Musical Theatre. I should probably wrap this up before this gets too long hehe ^.^

I have this crazy goal to collect all of the non-list store pets and I'm missing this cutie! I have a large collection of items, so not only would he be surrounded by his fellow store mates but he'd be dressed up in lavish clothes ^.^

3. Anything else?
Thank you so so much for this amazing opportunity and congrats on your amazing pound catch!
xxxxxxx❝❝ Don't just mindlessly judge people as you please ❞ ❞
xxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxhey there, rin here! I'm afraid that I won't be on much as my mother was
xxxxxxxxxdiagnosed with breast cancer. I apologize for any inconveniences.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRin and Genos are my husbands

x
x

xxxxxxxOn 12/21/2017 I achieved my ultimate dreamie, the CEG
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwelcome dear Axxol ♥
x
x

xxxxxxx| Art Shoppe | Trades | Offsite | Code Shoppe | OCs | Auction House |
.rin okumura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist