Small 2014 Storepet Giveaway [Winner announced!]

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Small 2014 Storepet Giveaway

Postby feathermoth » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:47 pm

1. Tell me something about yourself (just stick to some interesting facts that define who you are <3)
I'm in college. I'm very artistic/creative. I love to draw, though I don't think I'm very technically skilled. I like to write and read poetry and have won a couple of not-that-impressive awards in writing. I also improvise/compose on the piano. Another thing about me is that I'm really smart academically (I made a perfect score on the SAT and near-perfect scores on the ACT and PSAT, still have no idea how I did it though). I like to learn new things. I also think too much, probably, but imo that's better than not thinking. Also, I really love animals (probably everyone on CS does). My family has 2 dogs and they are just the cutest! One is crazy, and the other one is laid back, so they are such good siblings <3. Oh, and I'm super introverted and I have a lot of mental health issues that result in me basically being antisocial, but I'm really trying to work on it.
2. What will you do with the pet?
Keep it for sure! It was one of my dreamies the first time I was on CS. I gave it away when I "quit" but came back a year-ish later. It's such an awesome pet. If I got the pet, I would probably name her "Athene" because that's the name I gave her when I first had her.
3. Anything else?
Thank you! I hope the robo-cat finds a good home with good lasagna. Thank you for going over all these entries. That must be exhausting. I had to go over entries for a much smaller giveaway and it was already exhausting trying to pick a winner and being like, "What if I have really bad judgment and pick someone who's just super slick at lying about how something's their dreamie and they secretly scam new users out of their Dec. 18 pets, enjoy eating brussels sprouts, and do all kinds of other unsavory activities?" I don't do any of those by the way. Except the brussels sprouts. I mean, cause it's healthy.
feathermoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kartoffel-Diva » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:53 pm

bump
ImageImageImage
Kartoffel-Diva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookie1992 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:17 am

1. Tell me something about yourself (just stick to some interesting facts that define who you are <3)
Well Im from the neighbouring country of Holland, I like to draw horses, game and go to school to become a nurse.

Call it Jupiter and send it to outerspace naturally! (or maybe keep it around as part of the collection)

3. Anything else?
That cat should so be send to outerspace, its the only place he'd be ever happy! Dont you know how tasty the lasagna is in outerspace?! (Really nice of you to share your pound luck with others!)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Celestial your the best, I'll never forget all your royal gifts.
Cookie1992

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss_Believer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:25 am

1. Tell me something about yourself (just stick to some interesting facts that define who you are <3): I play tenor saxophone and I love band more than anything. When I go to college I plan to study music composition, jazz music studies, or music teaching. Jazz music is my all time favorite style of music. My favorite time of year is from January to May because that's when all of the jazz festivals are around where I live, and sometimes my school's jazz bands go perform in them.

2. What will you do with the pet?: Add it to my collection. I'm trying to get a full pet collection, and something tells me that I will end up having a lot of trouble to get this one.

3. Anything else?: Thanks for hosting!! :)
Miss_Believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kartoffel-Diva » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:13 am

bump <3
ImageImageImage
Kartoffel-Diva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkjellies » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:22 am

1. Tell me something about yourself I'm a very good climber, (or so people tell me) I adore sailing, i'm a horrible artist, I have an unheathly obession with chicken smoothie and animal jam, I'm also obessed with Alice in Wonderland and Jellyfish and finally i've traveled to alot of places, but my dream place to go is Australia.

2. What will you do with the pet? I'll either keep in in my favourite pet group or I'll swap it for a different one in the set.

3. Anything else? Thank you so much for the chance! Congrats to whomever wins!
70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
Darkjellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupzee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:50 am

well, hi! i'm not entirely interesting, but i do have a huge love for animals, hence my choice to become a vet! i have 3 cats and a dog who all mean the world to me <3 i love science, especially chemistry and biology. i enjoy fashion, although my closet is running out of room haha. my favorite thing to do is just lay around and watch movies or tv, but between work and school i don't have much time for that :c aaand the thing that i default to when someone asks what an interesting fact about me is: i was born with a club foot!

i will keep robokitty and put him in my ever-growing attempt at a complete collection of cs pets :')

3. Anything else?
    thank you so much! you are so sweet for doing this c: (i hope it's okay that i bolded the questions, i just prefer this format!)

┍──────────────────────────────┑
hi there! my name's pup; i really really really
like one direction (i know, what a shocker) as well
as animals, especially dogs! i don't have a whole
lot to say, but feel free to say hi! i don't bite c:

┕──────────────────────────────┙
┍────────────────────────┑
let's have another toast
to the girl almighty
let's pray we stay young
stay made of lightning

┕────────────────────────┙

pupzee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Small 2014 Storepet Giveaway [Ends today!]

Postby Kartoffel-Diva » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:33 am

bump <3

Edit: Hey guys, entries are closed now. I'll decide on a winner today in the evening.

There are more prizes than originally planned, so it is totally worth checking back on this thread even if you don't win Garfield! Sorry that this takes so much time, but I want to do this correctly <3. A friend of mine, who may be able to help me with the decision, only comes online in the evening (since they're very busy), so thanks for your understanding.

I already read all of your forms and im super thrilled :). You guys are too sweet, seriously. I will pick five forms - along side honorable mentions - that really stood out to me and talk about them on here, the particular forms will also win special prizes. Yeah, the other uses will also get something out of this GA - free uncommons! I know it's not much, but you went out of your way and entered this GA, I can't skip out on you. It may be useful trading fodder, after all.

See you later, guys!
ImageImageImage
Kartoffel-Diva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Small 2014 Storepet Giveaway [Winner announced!]

Postby Kartoffel-Diva » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:55 am

*Sips glass of water*

Well... hello guys. *rustle*

This is awkward. Now I finally realize why "unpersonal" Raffles are an actual thing, I mean you get rid of the pets you don't want while not hurting anyone's feelings at the same time! I mean, if the Chickensmoothie gods bestowed all of the Garfields upon me that are out there, rest assured that I, the mighty Kartoffel-Diva, would single-handedly gift all of them to you guys, since you're awesome. Sadly, there can only be one winner after all.

Life is cruel, I miss Robin Williams, god is probably a woman and she sure moves in mysterious ways.

Anyways, I already conducted how this is going to work in an earlier post, but I figured most of you guys may have missed this - no judgement here - therefore I will explain it yet again:

1. I will pick five forms alongside honorable mentions, I'll explain why the five particular forms stood out to me in a positive way.

2. I'll send Garfield to one of the writers of the forms stated above. Preferably the one who I actually consider to be the best choice.

3. The other forms - alongside the honorable mentions - will receive either a rare or five uncommons from my trade group. This will kinda be on a first come first serve basis, meaning the one who sends the trade first gets the pet first, if two people were to send a trade for the same pet. Sorry for that.

4. All of the other participants can ask for an uncommon pet or below from my trade group, deadline is till the end of the month.

5. We'll host our very own German Sparkle Party and celebrate the winner.

Let's get started:

Form Nr. 5

feathermoth

I like everything about your form aside from the first half. I think the way you conducted yourself in said part may give the wrong impression of who you truly are. Don't address your achievments in academic fields/poetry just to dismiss them as not that big of a deal, it can hurt some people who are truly trying hard out here to keep up their good scores. It is also a kind of unnecessary thing to include in a small-scale giveaway overall, at least in my opinion. Smarts and awards don't necessarily define who you are, no matter what Wikipedia may tell you :) (take a look at Bobby Fischer).

I know you're better than this and I'm aware this was the least of your intentions while writing your form :D. Aside from all that, I loved your writing! Especially how you perfectly seem to understand the position I'm in. I wish you the best of luck in this game and especially in real life. Sorry that I joked about god in this post, don't take it personally. You're an awesome person who reminds me of a friend of mine and I wanted to gift you a special price <3. Keep up the good work!

Form Nr. 4

♥Sterek♥

Is it rude that I want to pat you on the head? You seem so nice and caring :3. I dunno what you're doing in your forms exactly, but you're certainly doing it well! I'm so sorry that you didn't win this GA, but your form still put a big smile on my face <3. Thank you for entering, I really mean it :).

Form Nr. 3

Sansa Stark

Not much to say here aside from the fact that we're at the same point in our lives. I dunno what to do with my future self! So yeah, I can surely relate to you :). Another plus is that your Avatar is.... like totally cute.

It's kind of spooky... my cat (irl) is named Lucy. We are very alike it seems? Meeting you was certainly a nice experience <3.

Form Nr. 2

Fishyviolet

I had a hard time choosing between you and the winner :(. I guess in a parallel universe far far away, I definitely chose you. You came across as laid back and easy-going, traits I was actively looking for while hosting this giveaway. I really hope you'll win this storepet or sitting cats in general for that matter, through other means, you certainly deserve it.

Stay awesome and please enter any of my GAs in the future, I'd love to hear from you again! <3

Form Nr. 1 [Winner!]

AzureDreams<3

Your form was by far the most detailed one! It also featured a very good reason for wanting the pet on top of that. You didn't really accomplish to make me laugh, but you seemed pretty relatable to me for sure. I guess this is the most important thing at the end of the day. You can mostly thank my friend for that, he managed to erase any doubt regarding announcing you as the winner :D. I'm confident that Garfield will be in good hands.

I know the pain with overpay trades, it sometimes makes it hard for you to appreciate them! Thank you for entering <3.

Honorable Mentions:

shrumpy, feliciathegoat, Breezeyheart, TzatzikiTheLeg, DemureGirl, LilGinge'♥, GotSalt?

Well... now get in the trade Garfield, come on!

Finally... farewell, Garfield! May the lasagna be with you!

And yeah, I also want to end this GA on this exact note: May the lasagna be with all of us! Happy New Year <3.

Yours sincerely and thanks for entering,

Kartoffel-Diva
ImageImageImage
Kartoffel-Diva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Small 2014 Storepet Giveaway [Ends today!]

Postby xThisIsGospelx » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:57 am

I love cats! They are so cute!

Keep it! I love sitting cats

3. Anything else?
Thank you so much!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
xThisIsGospelx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups