Small 2014 Storepet Giveaway [Winner announced!]

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Small 2014 Storepet Giveaway [Winner announced!]

Postby Kartoffel-Diva » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:18 am

Edit: The winner was chosen, but please take a look at page 8, you can win other prizes <3.

Heyho, (╭☞✿ω✿)╭☞

my name is Kartoffel-Diva, but I'm also known as the one with the pretty face, I was born and raised in the fair lands of Germany, and completed my journey to self-fulfillment there in my late teenage years. As you can see, I'm totally awesome and currently looking for an uncomplicated relationship with a girl aged 15-17 who purposefully lets me win in Monopoly and accepts my grammar mistakes for who they are -

Ahh okay, sorry, that I got your hopes up. This is actually not a Dating Site profile but a Giveaway in which you can win a cybernetic space Garfield, which is disappointing I know, but still neat stuff nontheless.

Pet's name: I need a new home with Lasagna

(Warning: Cyborg Jon Arbuckle/Cool Cat not included!)

I got them from the Pound yesterday, lucky me, but realized shortly afterwards that they were actually a duplicate - not so lucky me. I'm not interested in Doubles as cool as some pets are and I figured someone else might be happier with them. I felt bad for adopting a well sought-after pet that I can only use as trading fodder. The enddate of this GA is tbd but I plan to get this over with quickly, I will therefore announce it in the evening of January 1st on this exact page.

Edit: The enddate is January 5th!

Okay, okay got it. How do I enter?

Code: Select all
1. Tell me something about yourself (just stick to some interesting facts that define who you are <3)

2. What will you do with the pet?

3. Anything else?

Copy this form and fill it out. Easy! I decided against a Raffle since it feels kind of unpersonal to me as fun as they are. Don't take answering the questions too seriously, this is not a Mainlist or anything and if your form makes me laugh that's actually a huge plus. But if this were to be your dreamie, yeah, of course you can write that down. Being funny is by all means not mandatory, just be honest and stay true to yourself and your intentions :D.

Please, no coding! I really appreciate the effort you coders put in your forms, but this is a small scale Giveaway and I want to judge on content alone. Not everyone knows how to code and I don't want to take this GA that seriously anyways, you can put the time invested in your coding to better use than trying to impress me or make your form stand out more. I just need to be able to read what you're writing and no, I'm not jealous that some people can code whilst I'm just a HTML newbie at the end of the day. If everyone has the same ugly form, we can all be emo together and feel closer to each other. Look, coding got nothing on me in this particular post either! We're all equal in Kartoffel-Diva's GAs.

All Tess rules apply, obviously.

And like totally have an awesome day, even if you don't win. I'm sorry. I might do more GAs in the future, not all hope is lost, I won't let you down a second time probably (*coughs*). May the CS gods be with you! And if you have any questions, write a PM or just use the good old method of asking down below.

Goodbye in the European way: La Bise! <3
Last edited by Kartoffel-Diva on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Kartoffel-Diva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Small 2014 Storepet Giveaway

Postby Billie Joe Armstrong » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:20 am

1. Tell me something about yourself (just stick to some interesting facts that define who you are <3) I'm a really sensitive shy girl who listens to green day, twenty one pilots, fall out boy, panic! at the disco etc etc. Uh.. i'm a cat lover and artist that's all realyl

2. What will you do with the pet? Either trade it or keep it in my lil' kit shrine
3. Anything else? thanks for this opportunity to get this kit :D

Billie Joe Armstrong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishyviolet » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:29 am

1. Tell me something about yourself (just stick to some interesting facts that define who you are <3)
Well, I love cats and drawing and drawing cats. Songs are cool I guess. Misspelling things is not always an accident when it comes to me, nor is it always on purpose. I'm quite introverted and also have a very bad problem with never going to sleep at a decent hour
I'll probably keep him and dress him up as I love cats here on CS, especially the sitting ones. maybe he can be friends with this bab I got from the pound once! maybe they're related.. long lost cousins or something. look pretty similar to each other. But what do I know. Plus I really shouldn't assume things like that, y'know?
3. Anything else?
Thank you so much for hosting this! it's so nice to see charitable folks like you donating pets to others who may need or want them more than yourself. Best of luck to whoever is the kindly chosen one to rehome this dear robo-kitty, and have a nice day/night! :>

fast edit- I hope changing the colour of the text dosent count as coding; if anything I did it for myself because all having the same colour, width and type of text made it hard to tell where the question ended and the answers started-- I can still remove it if you so wish; you are the fearless leader of this giveaway :D
our love burning a fire, but don't touch the flame <3
You'd think by now, that I would have learned
Not to play with fire if I don't wanna get burned
But I'm a pyromaniac
And your veins are full of gas
You're burning higher, higher
I'm storming this wildfire
Fishyviolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gomidove » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:03 am

I am a homeschooler and playing CS is a big hobby. I have an adorable Korean Jindo Dog 🐕 and she’s sooooo Cute!! I also love dancing and singing.

I would keep it in my locked groups, and name it Mercury!! It would be really precious because I love sitting cats, and I am dreaming of collecting all the sitting cats ever, but that probably won’t happen. I would maybe actually start a giveaway of my own too, including a few more pets, or give it as a gift to a player trying to get rarities!

3. Anything else?
Thank you so much for doing this, and reading what I wrote. Happy New Year by the way!! ❤️
ImageImage

GomiDove 🐕🕊Dreams Matter. 
Thank you so much
to those who make my dreamies
come true!!

1. UR Tiger Dog
2. Malk dog golden collarThank you so much Djw0lf2014hereAJ!
3. UR Peach
4. PPS Dragon Cat
5. ALL THE WARRIOR CATS
6. (actually 2nd) UR BEE
Gomidove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilGinge'♥ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:09 am

Hello, i'm Alex but my friends call me the mother of cacti (cause I love GOT and have 28 cacti all with individual names) I currently study Psychology at University and hope to help people by being a counsellor. I love watching doctor who and greys anatomy, but my favourite pass time is going exploring.

I've been looking for a mascot for a while that's different to the pets I collect so I think he will be my welcomer

3. Anything else?
Thankyou for hosting the giveaway, it's super kind :)
♀ | Alex | ♋

LF: a mini human character for my signature (would prefer custom but open to looking at existing chars) can pay with pets, C$ or paypal - please PM with examples of work!
LilGinge'♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby will byers. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:31 am

Something About Myself:
    Well hi! I am Ravi - or 'pasta', to my friends. I'm a half-Russian, half-English teen living in the UK and I like drawing, writing and reading. I can also speak Russian, French and some Catalan <:
    What will I do with the pet?:
    I'm going to be truthful and say that I will use it to pay for art for my characters, which I love to death. I really value the high quality art that I get, and this pet would really be helpful in the sense that I would be able to spoil my kids with more amazing artings ;v;
    Anything else?:
    Thank you so much for this opportunity! And I hope you find the girlfriend you desire c; AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ELSE
currently on hiatus. don't expect a response from me (unless I pm you)
They Live (1988)
Reaper Law
free art - buying/selling ocs - cool writings

he/they pronouns.
will byers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DemureGirl » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:33 am

I am a complete dork who is just as derpy as the pugs I am obsessed with. Kartoffel is about the only German food name I can remember so if I ever find myself in Germany I will be living off potatoes.

It will be added to my store per collection. It's one I don't have! >3 <

3. Anything else?
Danke!
DemureGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rick. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:35 am

i'm like 10% scottish, 70% albanian and 20% british. i go to football practise on sundays and i like to draw;i have a whole binder full of drawings somewhere. memes are pretty much a part of my life(i'm in like 7 meme discords)

keep it as i set my self a mini goal to collect all store pets

3. Anything else?

thanks for the opportunity to win this beauty, i wish everybody good luck c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ello there ol' bean
im an average rick and morty fan
i always have an auction running
looking for sunback
also im halfway through season 3
so no spoilers tyvm
and if you wanna trade
im nearly always online

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
xxxxxxxx

rick.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:53 am

I like Pokemon and have played each generation of games for the portable systems.

Reading is my main hobby, whether online or in books.

I like to draw but everyone tells me my best skill is writing.

I would keep it in my collection of sitting cats. I have quite a few including Warriors cats and snowmen, etc.

3. Anything else?

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! Happy New Years and best wishes for 2018!
Image Happy New Year! =)Image
Looking For:
ImageImageImage
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eclipseranch » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:00 am

1. Tell me something about yourself:
I am a bionic feline. I am fierce when I need to be to protect my litter.

She needs to try on her new glam collar that her grandma got her for Christmas & then lots of snuggles before lunch..what else but Lasagna!!

3. Anything else?
Pitiful Pittbull convinced my kitten that he had more lasagna at his house & she went there to see! Somehow the dog catcher got called...I think it was that neighbor of his, Petunia Poodle..she thinks Pittbulls are dangerous!! I just want my kitten home safe! I mean I even baked her the best lasagna in town!! <3 <3
Eclipseranch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to CS Free Adoptions