Ended ^^

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: BEG Giveaway ♡

Postby lancelotl » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:18 pm

Username:
    lancelotl. you know because..lance+axolotl? check out that neat axolotl buddy on my icon it took me like 1 hour in ms paint (art hates me)
    Why do you want to win?:
    i love dogs and i love space and this guy right here? space dog. best of both worlds. plus he is tiny, how cute is that?
    Something(s) about you:
    i can lick my elbow and also fit an entire whole lemon into my mouth. this is useless knowledge of course but they are both fun party tricks.
    i love swimming but it takes me SO much to get into the water because im super sensitive to cold and like...temperature variations.
    i am a vet student! college is 6 years for med school here and im in my 3rd year soooo halfway there.
    i am pretty much a dog expert, and i own a husky/akita mix named Princess Leia. my favourite dogs are terriers and sighthounds!
    i have adhd. again, irrelevant information.
    Favourite movie:
    THE LION KING 2 i have watched that movie around 63 times (i counted) and i know it line for line. i also really like star wars TFA (how unsurprising. it has stars, it has wars.)
    Other:
    thank u for this opportunity bud ur cool
Try twice as hard, get half as liked.
lancelotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nàrim » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Username: nàrim
    Why do you want to win?: because this pet is absolutely beautiful and really hard to get!
    Something(s) about you: I love languages, books, music, and animals!
    Favourite movie: I don't really have a favourite film, there are so many that could take that place... I really like Inception and yesterday I watched Memento again and it's so good....
    Other: thanks so much for this opportunity!!!
Pet's name: Donna
Nàrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kököchin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:00 am

Kököchin wrote:
Kököchin wrote:
    Username: Kököchin [but you guys are all free to call me kökö 💕 and for those who know me well you know i go by koka too c:]
    Why do you want to win?: well if you look at it this way, why wouldn’t anyone not want to win a beg ? well the black eyed galaxy is by far my favorite o the galaxy twins (some call that weird) but i have always been a huge fan of black eyes — especially since my eyes are so dark brown that from distance they look black. in my opinion black eyes are adorable and deep — they send a message. i like the galaxy 🌌 of course — it’s so pretty with all its constellations and nebulas and orbiting planets — i actually went through this phase when i was ten, all i would write about was the galaxy — well the universe — and how everything worked outside of our blue planet, the earth. for those who have never seen a nebula, i recommend searching them up — my favorite by far is the horse head nebula — it looks like a horse that’s ready to run forever and ever and the colors are just oh so beautiful ! the way the shades of pink contrast and get darker... i guess you could say ever since i was little i have always wondered how everything outside of our tiny world — our tiny planet — works. and the beg kinda reminds me of me when i was younger — that love for the galaxy 💕
    Something(s) about you: i love learning about the world (in and outside of earth) — i like learning about what’s out there and the hardships others go through — and what we all can do to make their lives easier. i hope to one day help these people and give them the lives they deserve. i think learning about the world gives you a better understanding, or perspective of what goes on and it makes you more open minded to things, like what you want to buy in a mall — you think, do i really need this? or do i want this? and of course sometimes you want it and you buy it and that’s definitely okay — we need to treat ourselves once and a while c: i am also a golfer actually — it is my main hobby — every day i spend half of my day doing something golf related — even after i study at my school. i also love jamming to kpop — especially bangtansonyeondan or BTS by short. and along with that i love to read and write (and as you can see i have written far too much — sorry ;;)
    Favourite movie: you probably don’t know it since it’s a movie in my language — baahubaali (pt 1 & 2) [its a really big hit]
    Other: thank you so much 💕 this is so very sweet of you and it really gets me into a good mood seeing others give back c: i hope everyone has a good holiday season and just lovely lives in general !
    love,
    kökö
she/her 10/22 ♥
athlete ♥
ARMY
하루에 살 경우에 자신의 경로에 서✦✧ ♥
bias; chim chim ♥

Image Image
Kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sadiewillowtree » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:02 am

Username: sadiewillowtree
Why do you want to win: because I want to achieve all the big pets on chicken smoothie and this would really help. Also I really just want this pet.
Something about you: I love koalas
Favorite movie: grease
Other: thanks sooo much

Hi!!!

Hi there! I'm sadiewillowtree!

I love The Beatles, drawing, and koalas!
sadiewillowtree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfwolly » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:05 am

Username:[color=#8040BF]wolfwolly
    Why do you want to win?:Because I would like to have some fortune sometimes!
    Something(s) about you:I'm a young woman with family, I'm from Italy a beautifull country. I love reading, specially to my little dautghter!
    Favourite movie:Lady hawk
    Other:
[/color]
Wolfwolly
In Giappone si dice che ogni persona, quando nasce, porti un filo rosso legato al mignolo
della mano sinistra. Seguendo questo filo, potrà trovare la persona che ne porta l'altra estremità legata al proprio mignolo: è la persona cui siamo destinati. Le due persone così unite, prima o poi, nel corso della loro vita, saranno destinate ad incontrarsi, e non
importa il tempo che dovrà trascorrere prima che ciò avvenga, o la distanza che le separa, perchè quel filo che le unisce non si spezzerà mai.

Auction

Always looking for: B.A. _.-*Thanks :*
wolfwolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesVelox » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:09 am

Username: VulpesVelox
    Why do you want to win?: I want to win the BEG to help me get closer to finishing my PPS collection. Any rares help me big time with trading for other PPS listies I don't have, but need.
    Something(s) about you: I love to draw all kinds of things. Though I am on a drawing hiatus, I still sketch sometimes. The things I love to draw the most is fantasy based creatures. A lot of the time I will make up a random creature in my head or just go where the pencil/(whatever I am using to draw) takes me.
    Favourite movie: I have no particular favourite movie, I love a ton of different movies and, genres.
    Other: Thank you so much and good luck every body!

The easiest path
may not always be
the right one...
VulpesVelox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexie95 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:12 am

Lexie95 wrote:
    Username: Lexie95
    Why do you want to win?: Galaxy dogs are my dream pets on this site :D
    Something(s) about you: Well, i have a bachelor degree in psychology and currently studying for a masters degree :D I'm from Europe and CS is my favorite site :D
    Favourite movie: Whole Harry Potter franchise :D
    Other: Thank you so much for doing this! Good luck to everyone! Happy Holidays! :D
SuperVanja IS MY COUSIN, WE TRADE ALOT AND I SOMETIMES GIVE HIM PETS JUST TO GET STARTED ON THIS SITE, PLEASE DON'T BAN US! <3
BTW MY DREAM PET IS CLEAR EYED GALAXY ;)
Lexie95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellish » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:41 am

☆ Username: divesaurus
    ☆ Why do you want to win?: i will be honest with you. it's not my dream pet and i would trade it down for some of the ones i really really want (my dreamies are sleipnirs, raven dog, red cerberus and shima longtail). all of them have high demand, so getting beg would help me with achieving some of them. it will take me forever on my own, so winning would make me really happy ;-; and just the feeling that you won something is one of the best haha
    ☆ Something about you: i'm an art school student but i can only draw lame wolves from one side with the same expression lol (i'm not furry). i love to create moodboards for the zodiac signs and think of random what if theories!! most of the time you can find me playing video games or lazing in my bed reading fan fictions. i'm in love-hate relationship with the human race and i have no life idk
    ☆ Favourite movies: little miss sunshine, the kings of summer, pacific rim, v for vendetta, the perks of being a wallflower, the hobbit, harry potter, finding neverland, chappie, the warcraft movie (even though it was disappoint at times), big hero 6 and brother bear. hmm i love other animated movies as well ;; as for anime my favorites are world trigger, yuri on ice, tokyo ghoul, ao no exorcist, noragami, seraph of the end. ahh i know that i listed too many things here, sorry for that :' )
    ☆ Other: it's very nice of you to do this giveaway. i hope you enjoyed your holidays!! btw we have the same zodiac sign and mbti type which is pretty cool eyy!!

────── the destroyer ──────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pain... Agony... My hatred burns through the
cavernous deeps. The world heaves with my
torment. Its wretched kingdoms quake beneath
my rage... But at last. The whole of Azeroth will
break, and all will burn beneath the shadow of
my wings...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hellish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolftamer159 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:37 am

Wolftamer159 wrote:Username- Wolftamer159
Why I Want To Win- I would love to have a Salmon Tess Dog or the ur cinnabun and this would help me out
Somethings about me- I love dogs more than cats, i like alot of animals, i usually cry in movies more when dogs die than when humans die :lol: and my favorite color is green and my favorite food is lasagna
Favorite movie- IDK i have never been good at deciding those things but my favorite show is Stranger Things
Other- Im not sure what to put here but ummmm i love the outdoors and i like snow. also i would much rather have someone else get it if its their all time dreamie also a very generous giveaway!
Wolftamer159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Keith Kogane~ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:40 am

yuriontheskates wrote:
    Username: ~Keith Kogane~
    Why do you want to win?: Dreamie <3