Ended ^^

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: BEG Giveaway ♡

Postby Regina - » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:14 pm

Regina - wrote:
    Username:
    Regina -
    Why do you want to win?:
    BEG is one of my dream pets c:
    Something(s) about you:
    I'm studying Criminal Justice with a double minor in English and Psychology and have three cats two dogs and a fish c:
    Favourite movie:
    Right now, Heathers!
    Other:
    Thank you so much for doing this c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey there! I'm Regina!
Feel free to call me any form of
that name you can think of. I use
she/her or they/them pronouns. Keep
in mind I work and attend university so
my responses might be slow, but you're
still free to pm me about anything!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regina -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kunikida » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Username: kunikida
    Why do you want to win?: it'd be a huge help to my UR Malk fund!
    Something(s) about you: I like to write, but I don't consider myself an author in the slightest. I also volunteer at an animal shelter.
    Favourite movie: The Great Gatsby
    Other: Thank you for the opportunity!

emma ;; anxious ;; infj
══════════════════
new zealand girl with
possessiveness problems
about me ;; art ;; leave a msg
husband
kunikida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r♥d p♥nda » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:18 pm

r♥d p♥nda wrote:
!red_panda! wrote:
r♥d p♥nda wrote:
    Username: r♥d p♥nda

Why do you want to win?:honestly, the beg is beautiful. those black, shining eyes make it very mysterious. it's like seeing cats eyes glow in the dark. it just looks incredible. and his fur is absolutely amazing! i really think that the black eyes make the beg feel so.. calm. it truly is one of those cs pets, which would be beautiful if they were real animals. for example, the raven dog.

I fell in love with the beautiful beg as soon as I saw him. he is very easy to fall in love with! the beg is a scary but at the same time friendly kind of pet. it is amazing. the colours are absolutely beautiful and match so nicely! i could just imagine being in space, drinking a galaxy milkshake, with the beg, who was my domesticated pet wolf, that would be incredible! he'd be like my guard wolf or something ♥ i'd name him Star, because, well, the beg IS a star!

sometimes, i get so emotional about some of these pets. like for example, once i drew the raven dog and took 6 hours, and i also drew the beg and took i think 4-5 hours? i don't really know. but really, he's so majestic and confusing! and, he gives me nostalgic vibe. i have no idea why, maybe because of his beautiful space aesthetic? he has such dark and soulless eyes, that's probably the main reason why i love him.

i also wonder, did something traumatizing happen to the beg to make him have those dull eyes? or was he just born like that? if he was born like that, its pretty odd since the ceg has normal eyes.. i think its very strange... did he see something incredibly terrible that no one should ever see? what happened to the beg? does he hide it with a smile? maybe its just me going crazy over the little things..

Something(s) about you: i adore red pandas. they are the fluffiest things ive ever seen! the way that they stick their tongues out to taste the air? that's ADORABLE!! i always dream about domesticated red pandas, then we could own them as pets ♥

some important things;;

hi there, I'm you're average girl, just living in the uk! i sadly have no father, and never really knew who he was, as i never got to see him. I'm quite boring, and theres not much to say about me, so sorry !

I own 3 cats, the first one, cookie, shes 1 years old, and her fur colour is cream, with a hint of grey, and silky white. she has light yellow eyes. the 2nd cat, is coco, cookies sister. coco is also brown, she has dark brown fur, with some caramel, and a little bit of light brown. she has light green eyes. then, we have louie. he is a black and white cat, and he is 7 years old! he has one blue eye, and one green eye! I also have 2 huskies, Malaki, he's also 7 years old, he has dark grey fur, with white paws and a white chest. he also has light blue eyes. then, we have Miskah, shes 6 years old, she also has dark grey fur, and also white paws and a white chest. she has dark green eyes.

some less important things;;

i love the colour red, its my favourite colour!
    i adore the season winter, or the cold weather in general!! i hate being hot because i sweat a lot and its really uncomfortable. being cold is so nice, its refreshing !
    i love red pandas.. if that wasn't already obvious :'D!

Favourite movie: my favourite movie by far is the fox and the hound!! i love tod and vixey, and i also love foxes in general, i own a pet fennec fox!

Other: thank you so much for this wonderful chance! you're a wonderful person, and its just a few pixels, but a few pixels could make a person extremely happy! this is incredibly sweet of you to do, so thank you for this wonderful opportunity. good luck to everyone who enters this great giveaway ♥ i also hope you have an amazing Christmas! when i find people like you on cs i feel so happy! majority of the site is really generous, but still, i feel super happy! this is probably my only chance to get one, since I'm very unrare and i couldn't possibly trade for one. if i don't win, which i probably won't, that's fine! i felt pretty happy writing all of this out, because its all true. if i do win, which i have a very small chance of doing so, I'd be so happy, gosh ill record my self crying if you want me to! again, thank you so much for this amazing opportunity! good luck to everyone who enters!

r♥d p♥nda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby donnie darko. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:20 pm

Username: creeps;
    Why do you want to win?: i'm trying to get to my goal of achieving a sunback, it's been a dream pet of mine since i started this site back in 2013.
    Something(s) about you: i love art, and do quite a bit of it. i also love dogs and train dogs in my free time, and would like to own a animal shelter some day.
    Favourite movie: saw 3
    Other: thank you for the opportunity! <3
"this indecision's bugging me.
ImageImageImage

if you don't want me, set me free."
they/them.

ftt? || rare's list || what's it worth?
donnie darko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrystalApple » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Username:
CrystalApple

Why do you want to win?:
The eyes of the BEG is so cute, reminds me of an animal (rabbit) for some reason. I would love to add it to my collection of pets.

Something(s) about you:
I am a procrastinator and a night owl. I could not pay attention in the morning to finish my tasks for some reasons.

Favourite movie:
Coraline

Other:
Thank you for this opportunity c:
'Mom says that I'm her precious little darling'
Lion Collection

CrystalApple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misha_Collins » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:23 pm

Username: Misha_Collins
    Why do you want to win?: Hes a dreamie
    Something(s) about you: I'm female, obsessed with stranger things, supernatural, and horses, im a lifelong equestrian and am currently enrolled in pre-medicine with the aspiration of becoming a surgeon c:
    Favourite movie: The Great Gatsby
    Other: Thank you so much!
ɪ ɴᴇvᴇʀ ɢᴀvᴇ uᴘ oɴ ʏou...
ɪ cᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴇvᴇʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғoʀ
353 ᴅᴀʏs.

ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ.
Misha_Collins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monneeh » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:24 pm

Monneeh wrote:
      Username: Monneeh
      Why do you want to win?: I've always loved both the BEG and CEG. Now that I have the CEG, I'd love to have this one to join my other dreamies! :' )
      Something(s) about you: I'm just another girl from Denmark who happens to study food engineering. I adore corgis and I play way too much Overwatch instead of studying, yikes.
      Favourite movie: I don't watch a lot of movies and it changes quite a lot... Right now it's probably Your Name!
      Other: Thank you so much for doing something like this. It always amazes me how generous and nice people are on here! :^)

xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxTrading thread Hoards Auction
Monneeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doglady88722 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Username: Doglady88722
    Why do you want to win?: I absolutely adore the BEG, and it would make me really happy to recieve it.
    Something(s) about you: I'm just a girl that loves drawing, dogs, pokémon, and a bunch of other stuff.
    Favourite movie: Pokémon The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Other: Thank you for this amazing oppertunity
Hello everyone! I'm doglady88722, but you can just call me doglady or dog! I like Pokémon, Xanje, Dogs, Meta Knight, Sword Knight and Blade Knight, Kirby, and a few billion things that will take a long time to list! If you need anyone to talk to, Pm me! Check out the links below!
My Kalons Art shop
Doglady88722

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sumbody » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:04 pm

Sumbody wrote:
Sumbody wrote:
Sumbody wrote:
    Username: Sumbody
    Why do you want to win?: Because I like the design? It might be that I'm now starting to get into list pets
    Something(s) about you: I got Pokemon Ultra Moon for Christmas and spent 2 hours soft reseting for a female Popplio. It was worth it and I think I'm gonna start shiny hunting soon :'D
    Favourite movie: Citizen Kane? I think there's something else but I can't remember right now
    Other: Thank you so much for hosting this!!

ImageYou've got yourself an art kid hereImage

DeviantArt
Sumbody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beastly. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Beastly. wrote:
    Username: my user is Beastly., but my name is Damon. (:
    Why do you want to win?: well, i am very partial to the BEG as i believe it has a beautiful design, and it is my favourite of the set since the black eyes are quite unique and are more reminiscent of the galaxy in my opinion. the galaxy is a deep and endless place with far more mystery than one could even begin to comprehend and that is portrayed very well in the dog's eyes! but i actually wouldn't be keeping this dog for myself, much as i adore it; i would gift it to my girlfriend, as she has a borderline-obsessive admiration for anything related to space, be it stars, planets, or galaxies and i usually send any space-themed pet her way. i know it would thrill her and i enjoy making her happy so i would adore this opportunity to do such a thing! she isn't much into the trading side of CS anymore so i know she would likely showcase it and dress it up, and it would be a very cherished pet indeed.
    Something(s) about you: i am a self-taught graphic designer and i love cars, writing, and cats. i have a cat named cricket who is the most darling cat one could imagine.
    Favourite movie: as it is, i don't watch too many movies but i loved aristocats as a kid and would watch it at least once a day, and v for vendetta is also a favourite.
    Other: thank you for this incredible opportunity! i am grateful to be given such a chance regardless whether i am the winner or not, as the spirit of giving far outweighs that of taking! happy new years and i hope you have a good one.<3
    ╒═════════════════════════╕
       hello there, my user is Beastly. but my name is
        Damon. i'm pretty new to CS but so far, i love
        it! feel free to send over trades, i'm always
        looking to expand my collection! you probably
        don't actually care who i am, so i won't bore
        you with the details. happy new years to all! <3

╘═════════════════════════╛
                                                        ambystoma is my girl
beastly.

My pets
My items