🏳️‍🌈Free Pride Pets!🏳️‍🌈 GIVEAWAY

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

What is your sexuality?

Straight
21%
Gay
7%
Lesbian
10%
Ace
11%
Bi
19%
Pan
13%
Unsure
10%
Not Listed
9%

Total votes : 257

🏳️‍🌈Free Pride Pets!🏳️‍🌈 GIVEAWAY

Postby Chiller Whale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:14 am

WE HAVE REOPENED AHEAD OF SCHEDULE! WELCOME BACK!

WELCOME TO PRIDE PETS

You like my coding? It took ages. I've never done this before >.<

HUGE thank you to Roxymidsku for trading our mascot to me in this trade! Go give them some love!

If we do ever get another horse like this, I will do a Pride Giveaway! Yay!!!

This is currently OPEN

Welcome! Here at Pride Pets, we celebrate the LGBTQA+ community and its supporters! You can find the perfect CS pet to match you flag, for no price at all!

Rules wrote:
  • Be kind and welcoming to everyone!
  • Don't go and chat on this forum. I'm glad you're all friendly to one another, but I don't want this to be off topic.
  • Fill out the form please!
  • Please, be considerate. Only take what you identify. For example, I would take Asexual and/or Aromantic pets. And this pertains to straight people too. Do not take a gay pet, if you are straight. Thank you~
  • Fill out the form below!
  • One pet per person!

Fill This Out! wrote:
  • Username:
  • Sexuality/Gender: (you don't need both, if you don't want!)
  • Wanted Pet:
  • Other:

If you are not comfortable posting this in the forums, PM me! I understand :)
SEND A TRADE WITH THE PET YOU WANT, ALONG WITH THE PAGE YOU POSTED ON, TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER, THANKS

For COPPAS wrote:
Ahhh even COPPAS should be able to participate~
Send a trade for the pet you want
Send it as an edit (so I know you read these)
Put in the free pets message!
Send! ~
Last edited by Chiller Whale on Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:07 am, edited 39 times in total.
Click here for FREE LGBTQ+ Pride Pets!

I'm making a mighty penguin army. If you have any unwanted penguins, or pets that look like penguins (I know there are some penguin cats) I'd love to trade for them! ❤️
Penguins: 4
Penguin Dogs: 5
Penguin Cats: 6
Penguin Deer: 1

Have extra staff dogs? The creepy doll ones? Send them to my friend ComposerUnknown! She loves them! She'll happily trade to get more for her collection! Get her to 50!
Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News

Postby Chiller Whale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:14 am

News

IMPORTANT: I have removed the ‘Available Pets’ Post because it was difficult to maintain and often not up to date! I have instead sorted my entire account into groups you may look through! Very sorry!

We’ve made two new groups that people have been wanting! A lesbian group, focused on pets with pink color schemes. You are welcome to still take from the Gay group though! I have also included a temporary group for Straight people! I understand there are people who are straight and support us. This group is a test as of now, but I will be accepting donations towards it. If I get complaints, or i find it to be pointless, it will be removed. Thanks~

Pride Pets is back open. HOWEVER if you posted an order before Jan. 30, it will not be filled due to extreme back orders that I have been unable to fill. I take full responsibility for this issue and I am very sorry.

In other news, there will be a giveaway on Valentines Day! What better way to celebrate our love (or lack of) on this day? Bust out you chocolates and grab your SO if you have one! Stay turned for a chance to get or give a 2009 Very Rare Rainbow Horse!

~ Chiller Whale
Last edited by Chiller Whale on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:17 am, edited 34 times in total.

I'm making a mighty penguin army. If you have any unwanted penguins, or pets that look like penguins (I know there are some penguin cats) I'd love to trade for them! ❤️

Have extra staff dogs? The creepy doll ones? Send them to my friend ComposerUnknown! She loves them! She'll happily trade to get more for her collection! Get her to 50!
Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ/Questions I'm sure I'll get

Postby Chiller Whale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:15 am

What is your sexuality? Gender?
I'm Asexual and Aromantic, but chalk full of pride! (I have friends who are Pan, Bi, and Demi!) And I'm a girl, always have been!

What do your parents/family think of this?
Shhhhhh.... they don't support it. They don't know

Can I get one for my friend?
Yeah, but be honest! I love that you're being so kind, but please don't lie to me :(

Why don't you have (insert desired pet)?
I'm out! And I'm trying to get more! Donations are always welcome!

I think (insert pet) would be good for one of the flags. Why don't you have it listed?
I will happily list it! Tell me the year and the month! Make sure it's uncommon or below!

Why are you missing some of the genders and sexualities?
Ahhh I wish I could get them all! Look at it this way. Demisexual and Asexual colors are the SAME! I wish I could provide for both but I'm unable! And some, I just can't find the right colors! (Bisexual was a painnnnn)

I'm straight, and I feel left out! Why can't I get one?
Look, I have nothing against you being straight. Good! You're happy! But, I feel like a lot of us in this community just need a little bit of happiness. We get a lot of hate. I hope you understand~

I’m questioning, but can I still get a pet?
Absolutely! We actually do have a pet specifically for those questioning (I’m trying to find more) But I don’t mind if you are questioning whether or not you are gay, and you want a gay pet. It’s all good!
Last edited by Chiller Whale on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Banners!

Postby Chiller Whale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:15 am

HERE ARE SOME BANNERS!

Made by Transference
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/20rwork.jpg[/IMG]

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/15zjthc.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Chiller Whale on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Giveaways/Raffles SPECIAL BIRTHDAY RAFFLE

Postby Chiller Whale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 am

ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Well, not ACTUALLY. My birthday is in August. But due to a busy schedule around that time, I celebrate in February!
Due to a lack in ‘valuable’ pets that have been donated, all I have right now is this unicorn and a horse for Valentine’s Day. Remember, I’m always looking for valuable pets for this, and I trade away a great deal of my items to get them! Please be patient as I slowly try to earn more!

Why this unicorn? Easy! It’s blue! Blue is my favorite color! That’s the only reason. I’m sorry I don’t have anything super valuable.

Pet's name: Oma
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
[strike]How to enter:

• Fill out the form
  • Comment the forum in this post ONCE
  • Names will be randomly chosen on February 2nd
  • Might be extended
  • You can trade/auction the unicorn or something if you please, but TRY to keep them! This is a birthday giveaway! That means something.

COPPAS, LOOK HERE
If you are a COPPA and wish to win, don't worry!
Send a trade asking for this horse
Send it as an edit
I'm not sure if there is a giveaway speech option. If not, choose the Edit Trade option!
You will then be added to the drawing!

[b]I want to win the Unicorn![/b]
[list]
[*]Username:
[*]Sexuality/Gender (optional, answer how you like):
[*]Why do you want this pet?:
[*]Other?:
[*]By posting this, your agree NOT to delete this Unicorn, and to keep them somewhere special.
[/b]
[/list]
Last edited by Chiller Whale on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:59 am, edited 7 times in total.

Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art

Postby Chiller Whale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:47 am

Any art made for Pride Pets will be featured here, along with a link to the creators account, and DA (or other art site of their choosing)
Last edited by Chiller Whale on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Helpful Links for Everyone!

Postby Chiller Whale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:56 am

CHECK OUT THESE LINKS

Have any helpful links to help explain sexuality? News stories about pride? Awareness? Stories? Etc? PM them to me, I will review them, and they may end up here!
Last edited by Chiller Whale on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏳️‍🌈Free Pride Pets!🏳️‍🌈

Postby Chiller Whale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:57 am

Reserved

Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏳️‍🌈Free Pride Pets!🏳️‍🌈

Postby Chiller Whale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:59 am

Reserved

Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff!

Postby Chiller Whale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:01 am

Leader/Creator

Oooof hope that caught your eye!
Hello! My name is Chiller Whale, but I can go by Chill, Whale, Chiller, and Asexuwhale huehue. (Just thought of that) I am Asexual, and Aromantic. I'm female and always have been. While most people think Asexuality isn't a big deal, my family does not approve of it and therefor I have yet to tell them...
I'm in charge of hording the pets, and maintaining the thread. If you don't like it, it's my fault! Complain to me.
While I may be Ace, I have lots of friends in the community. Pan, Bi, Demi, Gay, Lesbian, Ace, Trans, and some straight friends who support it all. Feel free to chat, and hang out! Stay proud!

Curators

Hi! I’m Composer Unknown, but since we have a shortened name thing going on, you may call me Composer. I am also female, Biromantic, and Demisexual (leaning towards girls) I’m only out for a few select people but they’ve all been very supportive. I’ll be doing usual curator stuff. Sorry my bio is short, but I’m excited to help take care of this thread!
Last edited by Chiller Whale on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Chiller Whale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to CS Free Adoptions