UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ Livestream

Postby Rouzani » Thu May 11, 2017 3:07 am

[br]
[br]

Thank you to everyone that participated! The winning ticket is 1020, congratulations elizabethhher!

elizabethhher wrote:[size=93]
      Why did you chose your username?: i chose the username elizabethhher due to two reasons. the first is because of when i was in seventh grade, everyone thought that my real name was short for elizabeth. everyone would call me ellizabeth or liz, so i just went with it. the second reason is due to the fact that i love the name elizabeth. in fact, it's not just a name to me, anymore. you see, elizabeth is someone totally different. she's not who i am. she's confident, a great author, and is steadily progressing through life. she's in no way the exact opposite of me, but she's who i strive to be. elizabeth is the person i want to be. so, i chose elizabethhher because, it's kind of like those stereotypical mean girls you see in movies. when someone is jealous of the girl for being successful, they go, "elizabeth. huh, her."

Share a little something about yourself: hmm. well, i'm a very outgoing person. i've loads of friends irl that i hang out with on a daily, going out many places and actually blowing my entire paycheck. while out, we usually partake in dares and such (we recently did the dare where you ask a random person for their phone number. it went surprisingly well lol).

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: i want the ur tiger as it will enable me to get my dream pet, the ur bwolf. i'm not going to overpay for the bwolf, of course, but getting the ur tiger will definitely solidify my chance of obtaining the last butterfly wolf i need to complete my collection. if i'm unable to get a ur bwolf, i'd keep the ur tiger. i'm not going to trade it for anything but my one and only dream pet.

What are your plans?: i plan to trade away the ur tiger. i'm being completely honest here. i don't actually want the ur tiger. i know, i know, that sounds absolutely horrible, but i believe in telling the truth. the goal of this game, for me, is to achieve a complete butterfly wolf collection.

Do you play another game/deviantart?: nope! i kinda don't play chickensmoothie that much anymore. i spend most of my time outside of the internet lol

Other: it's awesome you're doing this! thank you so much for giving all of us this opportunity c:

(If you didn't win send a trade for a free pet, just for entering!! :D Thank you everyone!!)[/size]

[s]This giveaway is now over! You have until July 30th, 23:59 GMT to submit your entry, after that it won't be counted.

There are a lot of posts so please allow 1-2 days for me to make sure I get everyone's tickets :)
A livestream will still be hosted on August 3rd, 22:00 GMT.

LIVESTREAM LINK
(join me crashed whoops, rebooting)[/s]

[br]
[br]
Code: Select all
[b]Why did you chose your username?:[/b]
[b]Share a little something about yourself:[/b]
[b]Why do you want an UR Tiger?: [/b]
[b]What are your plans?:[/b]
[b]Do you play another game/deviantart?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

End date: July 30th.
OVER!

i don't play the game like i used to, i only hang around deviantart. so instead of auctioning her i'm simply going to give it away. ✮ ✮

[s]ImageImageImageImageImage

✮ ✮ rules & guidelines ✮ ✮

i tried to make the questions interesting, but feel free to write what you want!
the code doesn't need to be pretty, but you cannot use neon fonts.
you don't have to write an essay! This is not a writing contest.
do not send trades or bribes.
please don't be rude to the other players.

✮ ✮ how the drawing will go ✮ ✮

everyone has an equal chance.
on the final day I will host a huge join.me and everyone is invited!
we will use a random.org to pick a random number.
the winner gets the UR Tiger!
everyone else that entered can get one free pet of whatever you chose!

✮ ✮ how to get extra tickets ✮ ✮

put the giveaway button in your siggy (+2 tickets)
say please and thank you! (+2 tickets)
follow me on deviantart (+5 tickets)

ImageImageImage
COPPA players can enter too! send a SUGGESTION for the UR Tiger and you will also be counted in the draw! i will send back a SUGGESTION with your ticket number. your ticket number is after the person that just posted or sent a trade. i'll be looking at the timestamps to make sure it goes in order.

thank you, and good luck![/s]
[/center]
Last edited by Rouzani on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:03 am, edited 11 times in total.
Rouzani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UR Tiger Dog ✮ ✮ July 1st

Postby Rouzani » Thu May 11, 2017 3:20 am

✮ ✮ banners here, thank you, pupzee!!. ✮ ✮

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3454077][img]http://i.imgur.com/twPxGDv.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3454077][img]http://i.imgur.com/zY6LSU1.png[/img][/url]

✮ ✮ so far: 27 COPPA tickets and 574 thread + 858 please/thank you bonus + 670 siggy/trade buttons + 295 deviantart tickets. ✮ ✮

= 2,397 tickets total!!
Last edited by Rouzani on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:44 am, edited 17 times in total.
Image DA || My Characters || Commissions - OPEN

** Image **

Image Image Image
Rouzani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: UR Tiger Dog

Postby $crim » Thu May 11, 2017 3:35 am

Why did you chose your username?: I chose my username after one of the members of my favorite music group.
Share a little something about yourself: I absolutely love animals! I currently own two hedgehogs and a cute lop bunny named Meatloaf.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I've always loved Shima.Luan and the pets she designed, the UR Tiger Dog being one of them. I'd love to finally achieve the goal of obtaining one!
What are your plans?: I would most likely keep the tiger dog if I was to win it.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I play Flight Rising and occasionally other games on Steam.
Other: Thank you for the chance to win this amazing pet!

╔═════════════════════╗
○○○G*59○○○
╚═════════════════════╝

Hi! I'm $crim but you can call me $crimmy

Feel free to trade me, I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Ruby Da Cherry ♥
$crim ♥

Now The Moon’s Rising
"Ruby get up like he walking to heaven
My body don't move but my soul shows its presence
Dig me a hole I don't need no remembrance"

11/5/16 say my name
11/30/17 global epidemic

GREY FOREVER
$crim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BullHighlander » Thu May 11, 2017 3:36 am

I'd love to enter your giveaway, please!

Why did you chose your username?:
It's the name of my fursona, Crux. I love Scottish Highlander cows, and he's a steer of that breed.

Share a little something about yourself:
I have a black belt in American Shotokan karate, though it's been years since I've practiced.

Why do you want an UR Tiger?:
Even though it's not on my wishlist, I would love to own an UR Tiger. It's such a beautifully crafted dog, and even though I'm not a fan of unnatural colors, this has tugged at my heartstrings since it was first introduced on here.

What are your plans?:
For the dog? To dress it up and keep it for as long as I am a member of CS. There aren't many pets with the right coloration for what ideas I've got, so it would be amazing to have my ideas come to fruition.

Do you play another game/deviantart?:
I do. I play several games besides CS. I play Eldemore, Flight Rising, and PokefarmQ. I also have a dA account, and I go by the same name as on here.

Other:
I honestly can't express how awesome it is that you're doing this. Even if I don't win, I'm sure whoever does will be ecstatic and take great care of the pup. Thank you so much for the opportunity, and may the best of luck be with everyone else!

Also, I'm a new watcher of you on dA (your art is wicked cute btw), and I put your link in my signature.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
BullHighlander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatblueikran » Thu May 11, 2017 4:03 am

Why did you chose your username?:because I'm obsessed to the movie avatar and I made 2 ocs one of them is the mate of turukmakto which is the username I'm using
Share a little something about yourself:I love art writing dance warning paintball and making ocs
Why do you want an UR Tiger?:I have always wanted a ur pet i really got fascinated when I saw the ur foal and now it's at the pinot I just think it would be cool to have one
What are your plans?:put it in the pets and people in my life group
Do you play another game/deviantart?:too many to count on the games and I don't have a decant art
Other:thank you for the chance
My husband is Turukmakto we might trade unfairly and I might be helping him occasionally
Please don't ban us he usually swaps me the pets I’m missing we try to Make it even but me not knowing it’s a little challenging

My bday is dec1st

Pet's name: Malika
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
greatblueikran

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Thu May 11, 2017 4:07 am

Why did you chose your username?: SugaryErmine was my randomized Xbox 360 username, and I liked it a lot.

Share a little something about yourself: I'm a drawer and YouTube addict with a love for video games. Some call me a nerd.

Why do you want an UR Tiger?: It looks beautiful, and my one goal on C$ is to get any OMGSR at all.

What are your plans?: I will place it in my personal collection and maybe dress it up!

Do you play another game/deviantart?: Not really.

Other: Thank you for the opportunity!
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
─────────────────────────
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malkav, » Thu May 11, 2017 4:13 am

well, i change my username a whole ton! but hyacinthus is a figure in greek mythology that i absolutely love reading and studying about, so i chose to make my username his name <3

my dream job is teaching english to students in japan! it combines a lot of my life's dreams all in one! go to japan, learn japanese (better than i know it now,) be a teacher, work with kids. all in one convenient bundle!

i've wanted this dog since i joined all those years ago! it's such a cutie, and i think even i would have a hard time trading it off, for a while at least! if i did trade it off, though, it would be for some of those rarer items that you can't get with normal pets, because my dream on this site is to own all the items (excluding current store items!)

What are your plans?:
      i'm assuming you mean for the dog <3 i'll keep it for awhile, definitely! it'll be a shock for me to have owned an omgsr pet, after all! after awhile, i'd probably auction him for some of my total dream items and pets! i'm not sure, though, the ur tiger is so pretty, i might have trouble doing that ;o; so i'm not sure!

i used to use deviantart! i watched your page (akatsuki-luver-101, don't judge me, i made it 6 years ago lol) and everything <3 i'm also on flightrising and eldemore!

Other:
      thank you so much for this opportunity! to let you know, i have a link to the giveaway in my signature, and i watched you on da like i said!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

he/him - adult - trade me!

malkav,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Thu May 11, 2017 4:19 am

Thank you for hosting this giveaway and taking the time to read my post. May I be entered into the drawing please?

Why did you chose your username?: Because I love the Disney Princess movies, especially Pocahontas and Jasmine.
Share a little something about yourself: I have loved Ancient Egyptian art and culture since I was a little girl.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: I love tigers (both the orange ones and the white oones) and this pet looks so pretty. I also really like that it has multiple tails.
What are your plans?: I would definitely keep the pet because I have wanted one for a long time.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: No, I've joined other sites but only CS has managed to keep my attention for this long.
Other: I've been a member of CS for many years now and still haven't managed to get this pet yet.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Thu May 11, 2017 4:25 am

I chose my username because I like dragons and spiritual stuff like aura interests me.

I love birds with a passion and have 8 of them :D

The UR Tiger, like many others, is one of my major dreamies and, having joined quite late into CS I lack the value of pets needed for it so to win it through this giveaway would be awesome^^

What are your plans?:
Like I said above, the UR Tiger is a dreamie of mine and so I definitely will be keeping it^^

I play many other adoptables games (too many to count ^^;) I also am on DA but I don't like to share it with the world since I am content with the small little fanbase I have.

Other:
Thank you for being awesome and letting people have the chance to get such a valuable pet <3

I watched you on DA and put the link to this in my trade rules^^
🐦 ♥ Rest in peace my sweet little Rainbow ♥ 🐦
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Voice Among Many » Thu May 11, 2017 4:38 am

Why did you chose your username?: Because I wanted to be a voice actor two years ago and I wanted a humble sounding username on another site that I was one. I ended up with A Voice Among Many and it stuck with me.
Share a little something about yourself: I'm in love with history to the point that I want to become a historian in as much of it as I can, starting with World War 2, which I'm the most fascinating by. I also want to become an actor and I'm currently attempting to become a book novelist. I use to be terrified of people finding out what fandoms I was into and in my last year of high school, I started to have pride in what I liked and started going to school from time to time in cosplay.
Why do you want an UR Tiger?: This pet might help me get my oldest and most desired dreamies.
What are your plans?: I will keep this pet until someone will offer me my oldest dreamies and/or overplays with pets that I really want and/or pets that might help me get me oldest dreamies.
Do you play another game/deviantart?: I have a deviantart, but I rarely use it since I consider myself a bad artist. I usually only use it if the website won't let me view something on there normally or if I want to keep track of something really bad. I have a FeralFront (which use to be called WarriorCatsRPG) and a Xanje account which I use for role-playing.
Other: Thank you for doing this for the community! Whoever wins will probably be extremely happy to receive this pet and I'm sure that other participants in this giveaway are happy to try their luck.
A Voice Among Many

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me