Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby ~Forgotten Dreams~ » Tue May 01, 2018 6:59 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Burgundy and Plum
Hobbies: Filmmaking, musical theater, role play
Favorite movie: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Favorite season of the year: Fall
Favorite Holiday: Pretty solid tie between Halloween and Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Curious, energetic, compassionate, go-getter
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal, fantasy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Favor!
Favorite animal: Dragon
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Western Dragon, Cat
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowing, misty, magical
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark, but really any colors are good colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: skeletal, spiders, stitches
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): wings, clothes, items, floppy ears
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: no but this is such a CUTE idea! Thank you!
Visit my Writing and Editing Shop {Inkstains} for editing, fanfiction, and original works!
~Forgotten Dreams~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Made » Tue May 01, 2018 7:04 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): green and blue
Hobbies: driving, camping, being outdoors
Favorite movie: Don't have one, mostly romance or coming to age movies
Favorite season of the year: summer for sure
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: adventures
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): realistic
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: dislike
Favorite animal: fox
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): creepy looking
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright and dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: newer unrealistic looking pets
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: green eyes & spooky
Self Made

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Person On CS » Tue May 01, 2018 7:09 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Orange,black,white
Hobbies:I love art,singing and play with my doggo c:
Favorite movie: The Greatest Showman
Favorite season of the year: Winter
Favorite Holiday:Easter
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Optimist,Funny,shy,introvert
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Food/drink
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets:Dislike
Favorite animal:Red panda
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Wolves,dragons
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):Spots
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Long fur, rats, horses/ponies
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc):Floppy ears
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:b l u b
Person On CS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foompy » Tue May 01, 2018 7:21 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):uhh yellows and purples!
Hobbies: animation and gaming
Favorite movie: Treasure Planet :)
Favorite season of the year: Winter, for the cuddlies
Favorite Holiday: Yule
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: I'm really tired, always
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): FOOOOOD
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I love allll pets
Favorite animal: minks irl
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: umm foxes and lil rodents
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): swirls and spots are cool
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: both!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: no specifics
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I really like cute tails
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: hmm, I like unique babies

"Now, if you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star;
you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy."

- Miss Tick, Terry Pratchett's "The Wee Free Men".
Foompy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calliopecat » Tue May 01, 2018 7:27 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Blue (all shades), purple, mint green
Hobbies: Singing, writing, playing D&D, reading
Favorite movie: The Princess Bride
Favorite season of the year: Spring
Favorite Holiday: Rosh Hashanah
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Gay fool likes pets
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Space, nature, ocean
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: No preference
Favorite animal: Dragons
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dragon, cat
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): No preference
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: No preference
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Christmas
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
calliopecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BramblinGhostCat » Tue May 01, 2018 7:27 am

This looks super cool! Definitely want to try! (Mostly because it's like a personality test, and those make me very happy)

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Metallic colors, and Twilight colors (so, very wide varying shades). My stamp collection is a good example of some of the other stuff I like as well.
Hobbies: drawing, reading
Favorite movie: Uhhhh...UMMM..probably Jurassic Park, actually. The first one. "Life, uh...finds a way" <3
Favorite season of the year: Hard to choose between Spring and Fall
Favorite Holiday: Halloween! Costumes!!! Thanksgiving is also nice for the food <3
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Creative, Thinker, Passionate, Determined
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Forestry/Nature/Seasons, Skies, Stars, Weather, Realistic
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Depends on the PPS. I like PPS cats and foxes, but not big on normal dogs except for a few themes, I do like pps malk fox and wolf lines, and I like SOME pps eastern dragons - the harnesses on most of them are a little weird.
Favorite animal: cats and (specifically) eastern dragons. My stamp collection is a good example of what I really like
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Giving more than 2 so you have more flexibility. I really like normal and sitting cat lines. I LOVE eastern dragon lines. I LOVE the eastern dragon styled butterfly wolves, and I do like butterfly wolves in general. I like Malk cat lines but the coloring is sometimes kinda weird. Really unnatural looking. I really like Fennec Fox and Malk Fox and Wolf lines.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Feathers, Floral/Seasons, Glowing, Scales
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Unless it's a sakura/floral theme, or sky/glow/crystal themes, I generally do not like pastel or bright. I am more likely to like dark and muted colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: As a whole, both ears floppy on dogs. Don't like rats and rabbits, but I DO like syrian hamsters. Don't usually like horses. Don't like Malk Dogs or dragons, but do like their foxes, cats, wolves. I generally don't like candy themes, super bright/unnatural themes.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I do like wings, long fur, bobbed tails, claws, that sort of thing
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope! I hope I kept it open ended enough for you to not be TOO stressed in finding something that fits. Thank you for your time and effort!
BramblinGhostCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Clove~ » Tue May 01, 2018 7:48 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Dark red is my absolute favorite colour, but also black or other dark colours
Hobbies: Reading books, listening to music, watching shows, travelling, climbing
Favorite movie: Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Lord of the Rings
Favorite season of the year: Winter
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Introverted, honest, rational, sarcastic
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Creepy, sci-fi, realistic, elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them, but I often prefer the grown up pets
Favorite animal: Whales, wolves and bats
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Any Malk pet and dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I don't really have a preference
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark colours
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Rodents, horses, butterflywolves and birds. I'm also not really into flowers, hearts and stuff like that
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Wings, claws, items and anything creepy
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope, thank you (:
~Clove~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpent_of_Urnes » Tue May 01, 2018 8:31 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Black, Grey, Green
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, drawing, watching series/movies, playing D&D/MAGIC
Favorite movie: Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Ambitious, sarcastic, peaceful, impatient
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Elegant/Goth
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like
Favorite animal: Fox/Wolf/Doe
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Wolves and deer
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Floral, glowing & misty
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Spots, Nick pets, chickens
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Yes. Long fur, curly tails & floppy ears. But I love anything original in general
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: N/A
Hey there! My name's Noa, I'm from Spain and I can speak Spanish, English and a bit of French. I'm kinda learning Japanese on my own as well. Some other languages I'd like to learn are German, Korean, Chinese and Russian.
Some of my hobbies are listening to music, reading, writing and browsing sites such as Tumblr, FlightRising, PokéHeroes and (of course) ChickenSmoothie. My FR is UrnesSnake and my PokéHeroes is Yoko*Satou. Feel free to contact me/Add me as a friend in either of those sites.
I also love Harry Potter, Marvel, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, and mythology.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Serpent_of_Urnes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby disneyana » Tue May 01, 2018 8:55 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):
Hobbies:
Favorite movie: The Notebook
Favorite Holiday: Easter
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: happy, caring, funny, kind
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I really like fantasy and pretty pets.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them.
Favorite animal: Lions are my favorite animal but my gift certainly doesn't have to be one of these. I also love sea turtles and hummingbirds.
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: lions and foxes.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I really like hearts.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Mostly pastel and bright.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: There really isn't a lot I dislike. I guess if I had to pick it would be spiders though.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I like pretty much all of those, anything that makes a pet unique.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: No. Thank you for doing this. I had fun answering the questions. :)
disneyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dyln » Tue May 01, 2018 9:20 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Warm grays/Autumn colours
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, painting, playing electric guitar, drinking tea, observing nature, listening to music
Favorite movie: Chernobyl Diaries (I don't really watch too many movies but I thought this one was good!
Favorite season of the year: Autumn of course!
Favorite Holiday: Probably Christmas!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Anxious, Sensitive, Nice, Gentle
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Autumn themed/Nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I only like the cat PPS :3
Favorite animal: Serval! :D
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Cats and Fish
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Natural patterns (Anything that you'd typically see on a cat in real life)
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Natural colours (Grays, Blacks, Browns, White)
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially Dislike: Too much bright colours and designs, Spiders, Scorpions
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Anything that can really happen in a more realistic sense (different tail styles, fur lengths, ears, etc..)
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not that I can think of :D
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Dyl(an) | he/him | canadian | 16 | LGB(T)+
human embodiment of a fishing cat.
Hobbies: Art, Collecting things, Camping, Videogames, Fishing
Likes: Peace tea, Grilled cheese, Sleeping, Swimming, Cold weather, Paleontology, Zoology, Dinosaurs, Big cats/wild cats, Nature, Concept art, Birds, Bugs, Rain & Thunderstorms, Youtube, Twitch, Travelling/Roadtripping, Jurassic park/world franchise, GOTG 1 & 2, Marvel
Favourite animals (yes this is absolutely necessary to my character /j): Crows,
Orcas, Moths, Lynxes, Caracals, Fishing cats, Dromaeosaurs, Ocelots,
Machairodonts (or just any ancient feline they are so cool)

Dyln

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me