Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby gansey » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:57 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue and black but also like all pastel colors??
Hobbies: reading, sleeping, drawing, writing, screaming, playing pokemon
Favorite movie: Back to the Future
Favorite season of the year: autumn
Favorite Holiday: Halloween or Easter
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: a socially anxious go-getter
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): oh boy i love them all!! especially spoopy and space themed and naturey but also cute and stuff
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i love them!
Favorite animal: dogs, dragons, and bats
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: deer and bats (i also love rats but you said top two)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): skeletal, floral, solid, really any kind but those are probably my top three
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel or dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: none that i can think of, but i'm not too keen on cats, horses, or spiders
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): yes!! all of them, really. i think they're so cool!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope

thank you so much!
╔════════════╗

howdy
my name is noah
i love d&d, writing, pokémon,
and birding.
free to pm // fr // cs store

╚════════════╝
gansey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:01 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Aqua and purple!
Hobbies: Reading, crocheting, walking, writing
Favorite movie: Nerve
Favorite season of the year: Autumn
Favorite Holiday: Easter
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Odd, small, somewhat anxious
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): forestry/nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like!
Favorite animal: Maned Wolf
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Cats and dragons!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Hearts or stitches!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Darker
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Rats, spiders, ponies!
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Yes!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope!
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Moth. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:29 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): This, this, this, and this
Hobbies: Drawing, playing ukulele
Favorite movie: La La Land (It holds a really special place in my heart)
Favorite season of the year: Autumn
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Loud, spunky, generous, (using this word from a friend) adorable
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Fluffy and cutesy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like
Favorite animal: River otters
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Bunnies and Fennec Foxes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowing and clouds
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Super bright colors, black and red
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Anything with multiple tails!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not that I can think of. Thank you for the opportunity!
┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑

"Be kind
to yourself
the way you would be
with someone
you love"
- Courtney Peppernell

━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━

Heya! Call me Moth.
Panromantic
Leo ♌︎
❤Cats, bunnies, pink❤

┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙
.Moth.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:59 am

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Biskyismyduck » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:12 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): White, black, cerulean blue
Hobbies: swimming, singing, and playing piano, oh and reading
Favorite movie: Flipped
Favorite season of the year: Winter
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: anthropophobic (sometimes),sensitive,caring, artistic
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like
Favorite animal: wolves
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: dragons and unicorns
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): transparent/solid
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: either bright or dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: nope, I'm completely flexible
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I do, I like any
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I like candy and food
~Lights off!~ I try to be nice to as many people as possible and do at least one good thing a day. Being kind not only makes the other feel good, but it makes you feel good too.
Biskyismyduck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothcat » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:43 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): teal/Seafoam/periwinkle/grey with pops of color/blue/green/lavender
Hobbies: horseback riding, hanging out in nature/with friends/with my computer ahaha
Favorite movie: Harry Potter, Star Wars, Hobbit, LotR
Favorite season of the year: Fall
Favorite Holiday: Christmas?
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: kind, short-tempered, introvert, intelligent (FRIEND FAULT)fluffy panda (this means I am cuddly but can have intense temper hehe)
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): ooooo.... Nature, Ocean, Celestial
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them, but don't PREFER them if that makes sense haha
Favorite animal: Horse
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Squids and sitting cats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I like spots/stripes/swirls, glowing, transparent, misty, and a lot haha.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: All. The same (really depends on the pet)
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: rats (like you irl tho ahaha), floral fur (as in the shape of the pet), floral in general I guess
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I don't super love built in items (can't custom that ahaha) but I don't care that much <3. I really don't mind, but I guess natural looks may be the best (but the slightest little unsure tetch)
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Uh... I am a dorky animal loving introverted friendly-mostly imaginative person hehe <3
sleepy finance student …
mothcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Regional At Best » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:30 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Black, Teal, Lavender, Mint and other pastels.
Hobbies: Playing games, Watching movies, Sleeping, Hanging out with animals, Plants, Coloring, Word searches, Drawing, Painting, Using pastels
Favorite movie: A Cure for Wellness ( 2016 )
Favorite season of the year: Fall, The only season I don't have allergies haha
Favorite Holiday: Halloween, I love dressing up!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: hey, that's pretty good
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Realistic, Spooky, Pretty, Light / White with light colors, Little markings
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: PPS pets are fine!
Favorite animal: Wolf
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Fennec Fox and Dog
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Skeletal, Stitches, Hearts, Floral, Stripes, Transparent, Glowing
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel and dark colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't have any themes I dislike but I don't favor rats, horses, ponies, and chickens.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I like long fur, Bobbed and curly tails and floppy ears.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really. Thank you <3
Last edited by Regional At Best on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regional At Best

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firox » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:31 am

Favorite Colors/shades: Any! But I really like natural colors (i.e. Browns, Oranges, White, Black)
Hobbies: Collecting unique music boxes, drawing, writing, dressing up
Favorite movie: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Favorite season of the year: Winter
Favorite Holiday: Winter Holidays
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Kind, Restless, Contemplative, Hermit
What kind of theme do you prefer: Realistic (Out of the fray of all possibilites on CS, these are the most intriguing!)
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them.
Favorite animal: Guinea pigs!! (I care for 10 of them irl |D)
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Guinea pigs, Hamsters
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: Solid, Spots, Blotches
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright.. Or any!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not particularly.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: I'm not very picky.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope~ <3
Firox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Tue May 01, 2018 1:27 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): sky blue, pastel pink, anything sparkly.
Hobbies: drawing, reading, yelling.
Favorite movie: the jurrasic park movies.
Favorite season of the year: spring.
Favorite Holiday: my birthday or Halloween.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: excitable, loud, likes being around people.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): crazy, or food/drink.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets:
Favorite animal: cats, but I also love any mythical creature.
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: PPS cats, or the raptor store pet.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): glowing, misty, feathers, stitches.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I live all three of them, and I adore bright or pastel colors on a salid grey or black pet.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I'm deathly afraid of spiders and try not to have any.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): bobbed tails, floppy ears, class, balloons, wings.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: please no spiders.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Tue May 01, 2018 6:46 am

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624