do not post, mods lock

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

do not post, mods lock

Postby tenor » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:17 pm

explanation on last page.
do not post.
mods, please lock.
Last edited by tenor on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:52 am, edited 79 times in total.
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Last edited by tenor on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:49 am, edited 44 times in total.
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Last edited by tenor on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:49 am, edited 22 times in total.
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Last edited by tenor on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:50 am, edited 50 times in total.
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:32 pm

Last edited by tenor on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Last edited by tenor on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ℳo's Giveaways

Postby Jyushimatsu » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:37 pm

I would like to enter for Frog~!

Username/About Me
my username is ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° and it's honestly just the funniest username i could come up with. the actual lenny face (with the parentheses) was already taken, so i just took them off and it honestly looks way better (or at least i think so). to be honest, i didn't really know what to put for my username, and i kinda wanted to stand out, so i thought a text face would be way better (and i've already gotten a lot of messages with people saying how funny it is etc.) i like to think of my username as a conversation starter; i've met some really nice people just from those kinds of messages! i have a lot of interests but a few are that i really like bugs, drawing (i'm trying to improve, i slack off a lot which annoys me) and just fooling around. i'm really excited because right now i'm on a 2 week winter break, so hopefully i'll have more time to focus on improving my drawing skills and to finish playing a few games i got (pokemon moon is one of them wHY HAVE I NOT FINISHED IT YET AAAAGHH)
Why I Want To Win Frog
despite the fact it's a ur, i would put her in my favorites group with these two: this one and this one. i didn't really have the best of luck this dec 18, and this was my first one (of course not everyone is going to have good luck though) but i still think it'd be nice to have one pet that's really valuable. i don't even know if i have any list pets or not and i'm fine with that, but i just think urs are really neato.
What I Would Do With Frog If I Won Her
along with putting her in the favorites group with the other two kitties, i'd probably dress all three up too. maybe flowers or scarves or collars or something to bring out their markings. i think black would bring out their markings the most. i also would never trade her, my favorites group is never for trade so i'd definitely keep her forever (i'd keep her original name, too! frog is strangely fitting for a cat, ahahaha)
Anything Else?
i just want to say that i'm actually kinda blown away that you're doing this, it's really nice of you. i know i wouldn't do this for fear that the winner wouldn't know the value of the pet and would get scammed or something, basically wasting it gahhh... anyway, good luck to everyone on this, and i do hope that frog gets a nice loving home! thanks @op!

Thank you so much for the opportunity!
Jyushimatsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:38 pm

I would like to Enter for Frog~

[b]Username/ About Me:[/b] My username is Anime Obsessed. I love anime, and I play the flute and I'm in marching band and winterguard
[b]Why I want to win Frog:[/b] Because I'm trying to collect one of every pet on cs, and this will definitely help my collection
[b]What I will do with Frog if I win her:[/b] I would keep her, never trade her, and probably enter her in a dress-up challenge
[b]Anything Else:[/b] Thank you so much for doing this!
Thank you so much for the opportunity!!

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfehNinja » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:41 pm

I would like to Enter for Frog~

Username/ About Me:
My username is WolfehNinja . I with a passion love horses. I have two with a third coming on the way :D . I love all sorts of animals, in my lifetime I've had 6 Dogs, 1 cat, 2 chickens, 3 fish, and 2 bunnies. Working with animals is like a stress reliever for me, but the thing I want to pursue is show jumping. I used to jump my dogs when I didn't have horses. Before since my dad worked at the racetrack, I wanted to be a jockey. Soon later changed because I started taking english classes at a OTTB farm.

Why I want to win Frog:
Coloring to me is a big thing to me on CS. The coloring Vampiric did to this kitten is astonishing.

What I will do with Frog if I win her:
I would only trade her away for HUGE overpay, otherwise she'll be stuck with me.

Anything Else:
Good luck everybody, have a wonderful and merry Christmas!

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!
Last edited by WolfehNinja on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
WolfehNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:41 pm

I would like to enter for Frog~
    Username/About Me: My username is Swishy & Broken, but just call me Swishy. I've been on CS for about 6 years, and I've had a whole lot of memories on here. I'm a huge nut, and I spend most of my time drawing or playing video games. I study engineering with my main schooling, and I hope to earn an engineering degree in the future.
    Why I want to win Frog: Well, the first year the UR Bengal came out, I was flabbergasted to see it. The Bengal is such a pretty CS pet and I kinda got a little sad to know it was a UR, which means I probably wouldn't be getting it. As the night continued, I was seeing what pets my friend got, and low and behold she got amazing pets. While I got 3 rares that I already owned copies of, she got the UR Bengal, a list pony, and a malk fish. I got real salty, bc it was her first year on CS and I'd introduced her to the site. I never posted anywhere and complained, but it still stuck in my mind through the year. I really hoped I'd be super lucky and get one, but I did not have such good luck as I wanted. I still got 2 of the 3 pets that were brand new to me, but none of them were as enchanting as the UR Bengal. If I were to win this giveaway, I'd finally have one of the few PPS cats I don't yet have and want.
    What I will do with Frog if I win her: Hmm, that's a tough one. Well, I know I'd be keeping the little one for certain, she'd go right in my favorite group with Zoom. I was thinking I might try to dress her up to look like the opposite of Zoom's dress up maybe. They'd be the cutest little pair, in my opinion. I may also use her on some of my stuff, like how I use my Pink Patchy September on my commission thread, or how I send a cute little message with the image of my sweet little Auburn when I gift around Halloween.
    More about Frog, if you win her: Frog, in my mind at least, will be a very odd pet. She'll have a tendency to enjoy playing with the new adopts every month, and would probably love to have kittens of her own to foster or adopt if that was possible. Frog would have a hilarious obsession with crafting, even if she wouldn't be too good at it, and she'd probably enjoy listening to stories from my older pets. She'd be that person.. erm.. pet.. who would bother you so much that you'd just shoo her away on an 'errand' to 'help'. Frog would be really close with Zoom, who's the type to watch out for danger and be alert at all time. They'd be inseparable.
    Anything else: Fairly certain I've already won one of your giveaways before [@Auburn] but I just had to enter to see if I could win this pet, I've just wanted it for too long to pass up. Good luck everyone, and happy holidays !! Also, I'll probably start bumping this thread like I bump Kura's
    Thank you so much for the Opportunity!!
Strawberry Lemonade is my life.

Swishy & Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to CS Free Adoptions