★Looking for anthro art! (profile pics, art, animations)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

★Looking for anthro art! (profile pics, art, animations)

Postby skye, » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Hello artist! I see you have come and are interested in getting payment for art? Go ahead, you have come to the right place!

Payment
We will start with the interesting stuff shall we?
I can pay from any groups, including locked groups. Some groups that most people would be interested in will be listed below.

X X X X

I can pay with anything, from rares, to VR's and to mass uncommons/commons. When posting, please make sure you tell me either your set prices, what you would be interested in, or what you demand to have in extange. I will only pay lists for MASS art or high quality art because I have so few and they are VERY hard for me to come across.

Characters
So, who will I draw you wonder? Here we are. I will list their full reference, and their full personality. You don't have to read it all, and there are no code words, but please try to skim over it, I'd appreciate if you read it all though!

Skylar
This is Skylar. She is a canine, not sure which kind yet, probably a wolf. The greens, blues and oranges are actually feathers, I just didn't shade them. Her hair is a mix of feathers and hair, but I didn't shade it so it doesn't seem that way. Please stick to her colours! If you want to include her mum, please DONT include her face and DONT create a family photo, just if you need her there, you may add her, but make sure her head/face isn't visable or she is a silhouette. Draw her the same as Skylar expect without the rooster colours and extra bits and without the white. Basically a brown wolf.
Personality/Information wrote:Skylar is a lot of things. She has quite a complex personality, so prepare for a lot of writing. Skylar is a funny, sassy girl. She is also mature and kind and well mannered when she wants to be. She is often quite happy and optimistic but gets upset over a days worths of small problems mashed together. She loves to draw and often vents her emotions into drawing. She lives with her mum and has vowed to never see her horrible father ever again. She likes the way she looks, and likes herself and her life. Not in an arrogant way, but in a way that she doesn't hate herself. She is stubborn and never gives ups. She tends to take the Dominant role in most situations, but when uncomfortable she will take a quiet submissive role. Her "hair" is always messy and has feathers sticking up, unless her mum has brushed it, but most of the time it's semi messy. She can wear clothes, but is very picky. She avoids accessories and never wears shoes. She is very picky with everything except food. She will eat all and every food. She will try everything, including activitys. She is not the kind of person to not do something because it seems out of her comfort zone. She will try something before deciding she likes it or dislikes it. She is very picky with friends and if you are her friend she must really like you. Skylar is almost always honest. She would never lie to her friends and is often brutally honest when asked for an opinion. She will often ask whether they want the brutally honest answer or an honest but nice honest answer if it is something that would offend you. She tends to blurt thing she out and regret saying it. She is quite intelligent and does well in school. She loves reading, writing, roleplaying and drawing. She loves art and music and tends to listen to music to cheer herself up, inspire herself or calm herself. With drawings she always vents whatever emotion she is feeling into her work, thus why she doesn't draw much when she is sad/angry. When has a quick mind and is very efficient. She often gets enthusiastic about things very quickly and easily. Skylar tends to automatically assume she is right or mentally convince herself she is right and will not take it otherwise. Often she think she she is right when she's is not. She often doesn't get along with other dominant people when they need to work together as she prefers to be in control at most of the time, but she doesn't have major control issues. She tends to be a bit selfish but tries not to be and if she is feeling selfish she hides it. I should really stop here, as this is enough

her personality is almost the same as mine with slight tweaks and things I haven't mentioned. Because my fursona is also based on my Chinese year animal, the rooster, I read this and really thought most of that represented me, yes, even the bad stuff. I based some of Skylars personality on that. Some of that stuff in there is un-true about me so don't use that as a reference of me. Credit to that site for inspiration!

Sky/Skye
This is Skye/Sky. She goes by either spelling of her name. I have not shaded the ref at all, so any blacks, greys or colours you see are not shading, but markings! Her feet are not stumps, I just drew them like that. Don't mind my horrible drawing of a teddy lol. She has a mother and a father, prefered you draw them as either silloutes or don't include their faces/heads. Mother would be a brown wolf, any shade, father would by white if you wish to include them/their body's.
Personality/Information wrote:Sky is a sweet, innocent child. She doesn't understand/realise the harsh, cruel world quite yet. She's not very smart and is your kind of "I love kittens and rainbows" kind of kid. She is picky with everything, including food. She tries to try all activitys, but often chickens out of things. She loves drawing, but she is really only scribbles and draws stick figures. She's a bit of a brat at times and is very selfish. She loves sweets and ice cream, but isn't big on chocolate. She loves to wear dresses and lip balms because it's super "fun" for her. She often plays by herself and she doesn't have any friends really. It's not because nobody likes her, it's more because she floats around, doing her own thing, minding her own buisness, playing by herself. In her opinion she's friends with everyone, even though she doesn't know anyone's names. She argues with her mum a fair bit and always goes to her dad for everything in life. She love she hugs and hates baths and sleeping. She's just your typical kid.

Well, that's Sky/Skye for you.

going to add:
They are not a ship, they a mere friends, who sometimes argue. That's basically them. They are not EXTREMLEY close best friends forever because if they rage differences, but they are friendly.

ALSO WANT TO ADD, I ALWAYS PREFER YOU NOT TO INCLUDE THE PARENTS IN ANY DRAWINGS UNLESS THE DRAWING IS A SCENE OF THEIR LIVES AND THEIR MOTHER/FATHER IS INCLUDED, FOR EXAMPLE, AN EXCEPTION WOULD BE A DRAWING OF SKYLAR WITH HER MOTHERS SILOUTTE BEHIND HER BRUSHING HER HAIR. YOU PROBABLY WONT NEED TO USE THE PARENTS ANYWAYS

What I'm looking for

Art styles
what I am looking for in your art style, it's pretty straight forward.

looking for:
cartoon-ey
digital art
kind of cute?

not looking for:
semi realistic
spooky
incredibly strange (in a good way) art styles

I also want to let you know, I am not ONLY looking for HQ art! I'm looking for all art <3

Peices
basically this is what I want in the commissions! I'll list what I want to do with it, guidelines and whether I've already ordered someone to do it!

1: A peice for my profile picture, prefered to be of both of them together, prefered headshots/busts and fullybody is accepted. Prefered to be 100x100 or close to it, but I can re-size if you draw it on a square area. Transparent backgrounds are appreciated but not needed. Animation accepted but won't overpay for it. Drawing one is accepted, but if you must then please draw Skylar. (looking for more than one!)

2: A peice for my trading rules, prefered to be of them together, if you must draw one then that is accepted. Prefered bust/Fullbody. Prefered to be not too big. Prefer transparent background but can do it myself if needed. Animations and GIF's may get a small overpay. Still picture accepted. Can re-size myself. Bonus if they are sitting by/holding/looking at something that says "Skye's trading centre" or "Trading centre" or "Welcome". Art without this is also well appreciated. (closed!)

3: A peice for my signature, if you have a look I already have one of Skylar, and I need one of Sky. Knees up is a must to be in the image and she must be holding an object, whether it be her teddy or some crayons. She must be looking to the right, and her body forward, like the one I already have. Prefer transparent background but I can do it myself. Prefered to be sized already but I can resize. Only accepting ones of Sky. (Closed!)

Form:
If you are posting in the thread you have to post one of the forms I have provided or you will be ignored.

For those posting links to their art shop:
Code: Select all
[b][color=#40BF80]I might be willing to do some art, check out my art shop![/color][/b]
[b]Art shop link:[/b]
[b]What I'm interested in doing:[/b]
[b]Characters I want to include:[/b]
[b]Ideas and a rough idea of what I would draw:[/b]
[b]What SkyeTheKeeper1 will need to do:[/b] (will I need to do the sizing/transparent background myself?)
[b]Payment I want:[/b]
[b]How I should credit you:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

For those posting for commisioning me
Code: Select all
[color=#8040BF][b]I wouldn't mind making a commision for you![/b][/color]
[b]Examples:[/b]
[b]What I'm interested in doing:[/b]
[b]Characters I'd include:[/b]
[b]Ideas and a rough idea of what I would draw:[/b]
[b]What SkyeTheKeeper1 will need to do:[/b] (will I have to re-size or make a transparent background?)
[b]Payment I want:[/b]
[b]How I should credit you:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

I do transparent backgrounds and re-sizing without taking anything away from the price I pay, it does not affect your payment in any way. I hope someone wants to do these for me! Have a nice day! Please do comment your stuff down below <3

checks thread every five seconds hoping for a post ;0; lol
Last edited by skye, on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 13 times in total.
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for anthro art! (profile pics, art, animations)

Postby skye, » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:12 pm

bump

art shop | eggo-OC adopts | my toyhouse
art workshop | looking for art

══════════════════
Hello there, my name
is Skylar, most people call me Skye,
and I am a young girl who loves
to draw, read, write and
roleplay! My PM's are always open
for a chat. Image

══════════════════
↢ art credit | avatar credit
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skye, » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:22 pm

skye, wrote:bump

══════════════════
Hello there, my name
to draw, read, write and
for a chat. Image

══════════════════
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skye, » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:38 pm

══════════════════
Hello there, my name
to draw, read, write and
for a chat. Image

══════════════════
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skye, » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:50 pm

══════════════════
Hello there, my name
to draw, read, write and
for a chat. Image

══════════════════
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skye, » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:23 am

══════════════════
Hello there, my name
to draw, read, write and
for a chat. Image

══════════════════
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skye, » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:47 am

══════════════════
Hello there, my name
to draw, read, write and
for a chat. Image

══════════════════
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★Looking for anthro art! (profile pics, art, animations)

Postby unris » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:03 am

I might be willing to do some art, check out my art shop!
Art shop link: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3695352
What I'm interested in doing: cs avatar + items
Characters I want to include: both
Ideas and a rough idea of what I would draw: floating head for each- can switch between both of them if u want
Items- Skylar bandanna
What SkyeTheKeeper1 will need to do: nothing rlly
Payment I want:
cs avatar w/ animation -> 6C$ / 1 rare = 1 character
12c$ or 2 rares if you want 2 separate avatars
9c$ or 1 rare + 2 uncommons if you want 1 avatar that switches between 2 characters
pixel item -> 3 uncommons
How I should credit you: in sig
Other: I hope that that’s alright^^
He/They/It
Call me Artemis or Dio
~my characters(toyhouse) ~
I'm always open for art + design trades just shoot a PM my way
unris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skye, » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:21 am

══════════════════
Hello there, my name
to draw, read, write and
for a chat. Image

══════════════════
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skye, » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:54 am

══════════════════
Hello there, my name
to draw, read, write and
for a chat. Image

══════════════════