Looking for art, all skill levels! Offering C$ - no rush

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: LF - human art | H - C$ & FR

Postby Zero_123 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:22 am

Rose_123 wrote:(I'll gift random people who bump/leave a message on this post)

I'm looking for people willing to draw my characters, this month I'm trying to get these 10 done by the end of January.
I am willing to pay in C$, or things on flight rising (username is Rose123), please pm me if you are interested in drawing one of these and we'll talk about a price. If you have any questions about the character you want to do, or if something doesn't make sense, please let me know.

3/10 in progress
0/10 done

All of these characters are nurses, and all of the should be be wearing scrubs (image from google)

I'm not good at drawing, so all of the references were made using online avatar makers, which are very limited in options.

IN PROGRESS - Heather - She’s an adult and has light brown skin, long curly light brown hair, brown eyes, wears glasses, her glasses should just about match her scrubs.

Sherwood - He is an adult and has very dark brown skin, mid-length wavy black hair, blue eyes, has a mustache, somewhat narrow body build.

IN PROGRESS - Doran - He is a young adult, has fair skin, wavy red hair, blue eyes

Sharron - She is a young adult and has medium brown skin, mid-length straight black hair, quite muscular. somewhat narrow body build, green eyes, freckles

Wiley - He is a young adult and has pale skin, 1 inch long straight golden hair, hazel eyes, somewhat broad body build, wears glasses

Tameka - She is an adult and has fair skin, short wavy red hair, green eyes, average body build

Regina - She is a young adult and has dark brown skin, long curly red hair, hazel eyes, fairly muscular, average body build, freckles, wears glasses

Dermid - He is an adult and has fair skin, freckles, 2 inch long curly auburn hair, grey eyes, average body build

Heber - He is an adult and has light brown skin, 3 inch long curly blond hair, grey eyes, broad body build

IN PROGRESS - Nnenne - She is a young adult and has pale skin, mid-length curly black hair, has bangs, green eyes, freckles
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zero_123 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:28 am

I'm looking for people willing to draw my characters, this month I'm trying to get these 10 done by the end of January.
I am willing to pay in C$, or things on flight rising (username is Rose123), please pm me if you are interested in drawing one of these and we'll talk about a price. If you have any questions about the character you want to do, or if something doesn't make sense, please let me know.

3/10 in progress
0/10 done

All of these characters are nurses, and all of the should be be wearing scrubs (image from google)

I'm not good at drawing, so all of the references were made using online avatar makers, which are very limited in options.

IN PROGRESS - Heather - She’s an adult and has light brown skin, long curly light brown hair, brown eyes, wears glasses, her glasses should just about match her scrubs.

Sherwood - He is an adult and has very dark brown skin, mid-length wavy black hair, blue eyes, has a mustache, somewhat narrow body build.

IN PROGRESS - Doran - He is a young adult, has fair skin, wavy red hair, blue eyes

Sharron - She is a young adult and has medium brown skin, mid-length straight black hair, quite muscular. somewhat narrow body build, green eyes, freckles

Wiley - He is a young adult and has pale skin, 1 inch long straight golden hair, hazel eyes, somewhat broad body build, wears glasses

Tameka - She is an adult and has fair skin, short wavy red hair, green eyes, average body build

Regina - She is a young adult and has dark brown skin, long curly red hair, hazel eyes, fairly muscular, average body build, freckles, wears glasses

Dermid - He is an adult and has fair skin, freckles, 2 inch long curly auburn hair, grey eyes, average body build

Heber - He is an adult and has light brown skin, 3 inch long curly blond hair, grey eyes, broad body build

IN PROGRESS - Nnenne - She is a young adult and has pale skin, mid-length curly black hair, has bangs, green eyes, freckles
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDogGroomer » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:53 am

3/10 in progress
0/10 done

ThatDogGroomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me