✿ // vjg321's artshop // ✿ - OPEN

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

✿ // vjg321's artshop // ✿ - OPEN

Postby vjg321 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:51 am

✿✿✿
Hello there! I see you are looking for some art! Well you have come to the right place!
I am still currently working out the kinks of this shop, such as prices and amount of slots and such so you will have to bear with me as I continue to make adjustments.
Right now I am in school so I may be a little slow on getting the orders done and I may not have too many slots open, but I will keep you updated through pm about the progress of your art and when it should be done.
✿✿✿

Rules/Information ;;
- I do consider pets with more demand of higher value (for example I value the raven as a non, the dragon pps cat as a mid advent, etc.) so those value will be used when pricing
- You can offer one pet of higher value for multiple pieces (example a high main list for 2-3 full bodies) Just pm me ahead of time to see what you are offering/if I am interested
- Send payment over after I confirm that your order is accepted, so I know that none of the pets will be traded away while I am making the art.
- I cannot finish art pieces that you need done by the next day, I have a busy life, so if you have a deadline please try to give me AT LEAST one week
- All the prices are based off of pieces including one character. Generally for each extra character, if will be an additional full price (example - a small pixel with 2 characters would be 2 WL store pets, with 3 characters it would be 3 WL store pets, etc), but this can vary from different art styles so pm to find out the price for your order.
- You can offer C$ or items, but really only as an addition, not the only thing offered. PM to work out prices
- Pm me with any questions

✿✿✿

What I can draw;;
-dogs/cats
-most closed species that resemble a four legged furry animal
-most mammals
-kalons
-kias
-plumies

Could try drawing;;
-Horses
-Humans
-Reptiles/Insects
-Birds

✿-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------✿

Pixel art [small] - 1 WL store pet [simple animation = +store pet or 09 rare]
Image Image Image Image

Pixel avatar - 1 WL store pet [no animation option]
Image Image

Pixel art [large] - Mid Advent/Low Sept (depending on character) [ simple animation = +1 WL store pet // simple background = + 1 WL store pet]
example 1 // example 2 // example 3 // example 4

Chibis - Mid advent [simple background = + 1 WL store pet]
example 1 // example 2 // example 3 // example 4 // example 5 // example 6

Fullbodies - below the gap mainlist
example 1 // example 2 // example 3 // example 4 // example 5 // example 6

✿✿✿

Slots ;;
- Candied Snow // small pixel
- Candied Snow // small pixel
- open
- open
- open

✿✿✿

Form ;;
Code: Select all
username ;;
art type(s) ;;
number of pieces (if multiple specify how many of each type) ;;
any additions? (background, animation, extra character etc.) ;;
character(s) ;;
payment ;;
preferred pose ;;
any other details ;;
do you have a deadline for these pieces? If so, when? ;;

✿✿✿

Archive;;
Owlie13 // X X
Candied Snow // X X

Last edited by vjg321 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿ // vjg321's artshop // ✿ - OPEN

Postby tonsilstone » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:57 am

mark
\m/
tonsilstone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:26 am

✿ bump ✿
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:24 am

✿ bump ✿
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fatal Star Syndrome » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:36 am

Hello,
I'm not super familiar with pet rarities but I do have the '11 Target Dog on your WL. What would he be worth?
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝
ᴹ | Qᵘⁱᵉᵗ | 🇨🇦
Fatal Star Syndrome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:40 am

username ;; Owlie13
    art types ;; Pixel Avatar
    number of pieces ;; 1
    any additions? ;; Could you maybe add a simple outline around the art?
    character ;; not my character (buying gift art for a friend)
    payment ;; I hope this Advent List dog is okay, I don't have any store pets on your wishlist <3
    preferred pose ;; Sitting
    any other details ;; Could you give him an orange infinity scarf with a bow (like in this picture)
    do you have a deadline for these pieces? If so, when? ;; no deadline <3
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Owlie13 wrote:
    username ;; Owlie13
    art types ;; Pixel Avatar
    number of pieces ;; 1
    any additions? ;; Could you maybe add a simple outline around the art?
    character ;; not my character (buying gift art for a friend)
    payment ;; I hope this Advent List dog is okay, I don't have any store pets on your wishlist <3
    preferred pose ;; Sitting
    any other details ;; Could you give him an orange infinity scarf with a bow (like in this picture)
    do you have a deadline for these pieces? If so, when? ;; no deadline <3

accepted!! I should be able to get this done quickly, so just send over the payment and I will start!
thanks for the order, this will work fine c;

Harlequin Prince wrote:
Hello,
I'm not super familiar with pet rarities but I do have the '11 Target Dog on your WL. What would he be worth?

the target dog is a low September, so you could get a large pixel, or 2-3 pixel avatars/small pixels
did you have something in mind you were looking for..? pm if you want to discuss more c;
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:45 pm

username ;; floriann
      art type(s) ;; pixel, please.
      number of pieces ;; i believe one large pixel?
      any additions? ;; not necessarily. could you possibly laying on a big pillow or somethin'? c:
      character(s) ;; elinor "bo"
      payment ;; 2 '17 wish lists? and maybe some $cs as well if you'd enjoy?
      preferred pose ;; pose -- pretty much that pose, but instead of grass, it would be just a large white pillow and the background would be transparent. eyes closed, kind of stretching, perhaps vaguely smirking or smiling?
      any other details ;; you don't really have to do full-body if you'd rather not. i'm cool with only half the body or whatever. c: also, if you could, i'd really, really enjoy it if the pillow was one of those old white throw pillows with the tassels at the ends and everything. by the way, it isn't shown, but elinor wears a knit trapper dark blue-and-white hat. but, if you'd rather not put that, i won't be too upset without it.
      do you have a deadline for these pieces? If so, when? ;; i'd love for it to be done within a week. but, i'm patient and i won't nag over it.
Last edited by #kronchymeet on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:36 pm

floriann wrote:
      username ;; floriann
      any additions? ;; not necessarily. could you possibly laying on a big pillow or somethin'? c:
      payment ;; a '17 wish list? -- link and maybe some $cs as well if you'd enjoy?
      preferred pose ;; pose -- pretty much that pose, but instead of grass, it would be just a large white pillow and the background would be transparent. eyes closed, kind of stretching, perhaps vaguely smirking or smiling?
      any other details ;; you don't really have to do full-body if you'd rather not. i'm cool with only half the body or whatever. c: also, if you could, i'd really, really enjoy it if the pillow was one of those old white throw pillows with the tassels at the ends and everything. by the way, it isn't shown, but elinor wears a knit trapper dark blue-and-white hat. but, if you'd rather not put that, i won't be too upset without it.
      do you have a deadline for these pieces? If so, when? ;; i'd love for it to be done within a week. but, i'm patient and i won't nag over it.

everything looks good, but if you wanted a large pixel then the price for that would be a mid advent or a low September list pet, if you wanted the small pixel then that would just be the WL store pet.
If you wanted it to be large, then you will have to change the payment, but if you are fine with the small pixel (it will roughly be 100x100 pixels big so it would be hard for me to fit so many details into such a small canvas) then the current payment is fine.
Once this is clarified, then your order will be approved c;
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:40 pm

vjg321 wrote:
floriann wrote:
      username ;; floriann
      payment ;; a '17 wish list? -- link and maybe some $cs as well if you'd enjoy?

everything looks good, but if you wanted a large pixel then the price for that would be a mid advent or a low September list pet, if you wanted the small pixel then that would just be the WL store pet.
If you wanted it to be large, then you will have to change the payment, but if you are fine with the small pixel (it will roughly be 100x100 pixels big so it would be hard for me to fit so many details into such a small canvas) then the current payment is fine.
Once this is clarified, then your order will be approved c;

alright. How about two WL pets for a large? The store pets currently available in the shop. I'll link to them once I get onto computer. Would that be fine? c:
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me