Requests For Drawings of My Species (New Species Request! )

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Requests For Drawings of My Species (New Species Request! )

Postby VulpesMiu » Sun May 21, 2017 5:36 am

I'm tired of doing separate posts for each request for drawing a species of mine--it's kind of wasteful, cluttery, and pointless--so I'll put a request for each species of mine that hasn't already been drawn one at a time here; a new one will be added each time the request before it has been fulfilled to my liking. I will pay in CS Pets only.

My creatures are animal hybrids--a couple of mine have plant-like attributes, or are animals made of something different than flesh--so I'm looking for a person or people who are good at drawing these. I accept fullbody pics only. I prefer realistic cartoon style, but will accept other styles except ones like chibi or goofy-looking cartoons.

All of my creatures are as intelligent as humans, and have both human-like and animal-like qualities, such as facial expression, speech, morality, manner, etc. A couple even have plant-like qualities or are made of something else. They are capable of being and/or choosing anywhere on the scale of human-like and animal-like, but usually are a mix. They are both sentient and sapient, just like humans; they can become/choose/be forced into being feral, though, which is looked down upon/hated/feared because ferals are often violent and are hard to reason with/ understand, or control. This is not their natural state; they were not created/meant to be that way, just as humans weren't.

A lot of species can interbreed with each other to create new species, but are incompatible with humans; they will not breed with them, and this is good. It would be wrong to do so.

They have their own animal-like languages, but can also speak, understand, and read and write the human language; in this case, English. They don't typically wear clothing, as they don't need nor see the point in it. They see it as a hindrance to their natural abilities and in their environments. The most any will wear is accessories such as capes or jewelry. They usually live in nature or nature-based dwellings. Few live in buildings or use technology. They are able to make/use weaponry and machinery, but most prefer to rely on their natural abilities/powers.

They live on another planet in another solar system; humans are neither native there nor do they live there. My species are God's creatures; they are capable of both good, evil, and in between, just as humans are, and are also cursed with a sinning nature. None of the species as a whole are good or evil; only certain individuals within each species. They need their souls to be saved and redeemed by God, same as the humans do, and will go to either Heaven or Hell depending on where they stand in God's eyes. Nevertheless, humans are still God's special creation, and remain the only ones made in His image. To humans, He appears in a form that they are familiar with and understand; with my creatures, He does the same.

(I am a Christian, and have added that to my creatures and the fantasy world I've created.)

If you have any questions, please let me know. I will try and work with you on how a species looks--some have characters, and so will be more specific than others. If adding a bit of a character's personality would help, then let me know.

Species, Characters, Concepts, etc. are copyrighted to me. My species and characters are closed and not available for use.

Now that all of these things are clarified, here is the first request:

Meerachiata

Physical Appearance:

A relative of the cheetah that dwells in cold regions, mainly the tundra. It looks like its relative, but bigger, stronger, and a little taller. It has thick, long fur that is double coated in order to trap heat and protect it from the cold. It has spots everywhere, except the underbelly, chest, and throat; the spots are round and kinda small. Its head is a little bigger than a cheetah's, but basically the same shape, with its tear lines on the face. Its back molars are flat, its front molars are sharp, and the front and side teeth are sharp, needle-like, and extremely dangerous.

Its powerful legs are long and wider than its relatives, but not too thick, and it has spiky-looking tufts of fur sticking out on the elbows and knees and the part of the leg below them, and the cheeks of the face. Its paws are medium-sized and have extra fur on the pads that keep them warm and prevent its paws from sinking into the snow. Their claws are short, sharp, black, and semi-retractable. Its tail is 3ft. long and a little thin, with rings on the end; the tip of the tail is big, fluffy, spiky-looking, and always white. The chest is big; its back is slightly narrow; and the haunches are large.

height of creature: 4ft.

weight of creature: 138lbs. to 145lbs.

It is carnivorous, but can be omnivorous; will eat just about anything if desperate and starving.

It has keen eyesight, hearing, and sense of smell; that alone makes them excellent hunters and spotters of danger. They can see prey or danger from a mile away. One of the fastest of my creatures, they can run up to 210 mph. Their claws are semi-retractable and provide traction to help them run faster, and to 'put on the brakes' and stop. They have bigger hearts, lungs, and adrenal glands than their relative the cheetah, which helps them handle the speed and not tire too quickly and easily.

When they run, in order to keep from overheating, its fur absorbs the cold air by temporarily changing to a lighter color and shortening to a certain degree--but not completely. The cold air they breathe as they run also helps to prevent overheating, although they have to keep enough of the heat so they won't freeze to death. All of these things help the meerachiata to have a balanced and safe body temperature as they run. Several minutes after they are through running, their fur gradually changes back to its normal color and length, and the creature is back to normal.

It can come in one or more of these colors:

for the fur: white, black, brown, silver, gray, gold, blue, tawny, purple, and/or golden brown.

for the spots and tear lines: black, silver, blue, gray, gold, purple, and/or brown.

References:

http://i.imgur.com/Z7wpNvK.jpg

This is a headshot that s u p e r m a n c r a y o n did for me. The only thing that didn't turn out right is some of the teeth. The colors, including the eyes, can be different for the fullbody pic if you so choose. Eyes can be any color.

http://www.tocolor.pics/wp-content/uplo ... 00x463.jpg

Instead of curved, I want them straight, and still long, but not quite that long. Both front and side teeth should be this way. That includes the tiny ones in between those big fangs. The molars and big fangs should stay the same as in the headshot reference pic.
Last edited by VulpesMiu on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Requests For Drawings of My Species

Postby VulpesMiu » Sun May 21, 2017 10:00 am

( bump )