Looking for Art

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: Buying Art

Postby Elliad. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 am

Viktor Nikiforov wrote:Hello,

I am no longer really using my account for pets so I am looking to trade my pets away for art of my OCs. I can also offer Eldemore and FR stuff for it. I've got an abundance of OCs that I could do with some art for, which can be found here: https://sta.sh/21hqjpvvg9se?edit=1

- The more asterisks (*) it has, the more I am looking for art.
- Obviously, those in primary are my main characters so I am looking for most are for them, but art for any other OC is fine.

I am quite eager to get a fullbody for Aslovo. I've only got headshots and busts so far of him. Quick description: He has a tail similar to a lion's tail. It's the purple of his skin colour, with a darker purple tuft at the end. The most prominent thing he wears is his lab coat. He has 3 scars that run over his golden eyes. Also, Aslovo has dark purple tufts in his ears to match the colour of the tufts on the tail and his hair.

I am really looking for human art of my OC Hayley. This is the closest thing that I have got to what she would look like (this is her original design). She is fully human, with her left arm being a metal prosthetic arm, but her metal arm has tufts of red fox hair coming out at the shoulder joint. She also has an eye patch like this with more tufts of fur poking out around the edges are certain parts. I've been told multiple times by my unsupportive friends (i'm joking, they're great) to think Female Bucky.

Her clothing is most likely to be similar to something that a male peasant or bandit would wear during the renaissance period, like this. Her hair is Auburn and tied up in a bun.

Payment wise, just tell me what kind of art you would do, for which OC and what you want, and give me some examples of your art. Most pets are for trade, except for those in the groups titled art payment, and art prizes.

I am willing to give my listies to someone who is offering a quantity of high quality art.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos πŸŽ€ They/Them πŸŽ€ AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons
πŸŽ€ Stormclan
πŸŽ€ Β© Pfp
πŸŽ€ Β© Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:58 pm

Bump
x
xxxxxxx
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons
πŸŽ€ Stormclan
πŸŽ€ Β© Pfp
πŸŽ€ Β© Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Bump
x
xxxxxxx
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons
πŸŽ€ Stormclan
πŸŽ€ Β© Pfp
πŸŽ€ Β© Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:21 pm

Bump
x
xxxxxxx
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons
πŸŽ€ Stormclan
πŸŽ€ Β© Pfp
πŸŽ€ Β© Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:34 am

I am no longer really using my account for pets so I am looking to trade my pets away for art of my OCs. I can also offer Eldemore and FR stuff for it. I've got an abundance of OCs that I could do with some art for, which can be found here: https://sta.sh/21hqjpvvg9se?edit=1

- Obviously, those in primary are my main characters so I am looking for most are for them, but art for any other OC is fine.

I am quite eager to get a fullbody for Aslovo. I've only got headshots and busts so far of him. Quick description: He has a tail similar to a lion's tail. It's the purple of his skin colour, with a darker purple tuft at the end. The most prominent thing he wears is his lab coat. He has 3 scars that run over his golden eyes. Also, Aslovo has dark purple tufts in his ears to match the colour of the tufts on the tail and his hair.

I am really looking for human art of my OC Hayley. This is the closest thing that I have got to what she would look like (this is her original design). She is fully human, with her left arm being a metal prosthetic arm, but her metal arm has tufts of red fox hair coming out at the shoulder joint. She also has an eye patch like this with more tufts of fur poking out around the edges are certain parts. I've been told multiple times by my unsupportive friends (i'm joking, they're great) to think Female Bucky.

Her clothing is most likely to be similar to something that a male peasant or bandit would wear during the renaissance period, like this. Her hair is Auburn and tied up in a bun.

Payment wise, just tell me what kind of art you would do, for which OC and what you want, and give me some examples of your art. Most pets are for trade, except for those in the groups titled art payment, and art prizes.

I am willing to give my listies to someone who is offering a quantity of high quality art.
x
xxxxxxx
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons
πŸŽ€ Stormclan
πŸŽ€ Β© Pfp
πŸŽ€ Β© Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:37 am

x
xxxxxxx
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons
πŸŽ€ Stormclan
πŸŽ€ Β© Pfp
πŸŽ€ Β© Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:55 pm

Bump
x
xxxxxxx
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons
πŸŽ€ Stormclan
πŸŽ€ Β© Pfp
πŸŽ€ Β© Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:04 am

bump
x
xxxxxxx
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons
πŸŽ€ Stormclan
πŸŽ€ Β© Pfp
πŸŽ€ Β© Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:53 pm

x
xxxxxxx
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons
πŸŽ€ Stormclan
πŸŽ€ Β© Pfp
πŸŽ€ Β© Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Character Art Offering: tokens, pets, c$, items

Postby Elliad. » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:23 pm

x
xxxxxxx
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons