Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby CupidCola » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:47 am

Inuyasha wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species:Human
References: Rosa
Personality: (Please pm me for this, I do have a personality for her just extremely detailed)
What I'm looking for in the art:Fullbody, Digital, shading, back ground, animation. (any of these.)
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: I am willing to pay cs pets, cs items, Flightrising currency and dragons.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Aurora. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:06 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human
References: https://sta.sh/02071oy0ecsi on left side, the brown one! :)
Personality: under construction
What I'm looking for in the art: shaded full body
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): NEEDS TO BE DONE BY DEC.24!!!!
What I'm willing to pay: C$, RARES+, OLD ITEMS!!!

please pm me if intrested!!

By: https://smellslikeamethyst.deviantart.com/
╒ ═════════ ╕

hello love! thanks for reading my signature! feel free to click around.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

have a wonderful day!

link! | other link!
yet another link! | ©
─────────

└──────────┘
.Aurora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copics » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:38 am

I'm looking for art!

References: https://sta.sh/02efjs1b4nkz

Personality: Soft-spoken, shy, sort of a maternal figure, very sweet, easily flustured

What I'm looking for in the art: To portray his personality well in the art c: Cute and sweet, flustered expressions, he’s a sweet boy. I’m gonna be looking more for headshots and half bodies, maybe something as an icon for CS. I prefer digital and transparent backgrounds but am open to anything else too

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No

What I'm willing to pay: Rares+, quantity of lower rarity pets, FR currency and/or any of my dragons I breed
”Wherever you decide to be, that’s where you belong.”

perseus | infj-t | scorpio | he/him | competitive powerlifter | college student
always open to trades!!
Copics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zitface » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:51 pm

I'm looking for art!

Species:
Furby Connect [I know]

References:
[base by silhh, edits by me background is a cel from Real Ghostbusters. that yellow bit on his face is a beak, not yellow teeth lmao]
[art by fubbyandfroots]

Personality:
Shy, tender, and oh so sweet, Uusop can also be described as gentle and refined, gawky and nerdy, Uusop cares very much about his friends and does his best to keep his secret away from them: Uusop is a werehuman! Every full moon he turns into an anthropomorphic furby involuntarily, but every other day of the year he can freely shift back and forth.

What I'm looking for in the art:
Preferably him like, testing out/enjoying his humanoid body or just being cute as a regular furby?

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
Noperooni!

What I'm willing to pay:
Anywhere from older rares to 08/09 very rares, but i would preferably not go that far unless im getting quantity since furbies aren't that hard to draw. Multiple rares [and im willing to go wayyyy up there!] from any year up to 11/12 for anything else!
Zitface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:45 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Ghost - Elven
References: None at the moment. She's a minecraft based RP character, so she does have a custom skin and has a very detailed description. I can provide it in PMs. She does have severe electrical burns on her face in her ghost form, which is a form of gore.
Personality: Calm, gentle. Very laid back and generous, a bit eerie as she lacks strong negative emotions.
What I'm looking for in the art: Something eerie, especially if she's in her ghost form.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No
What I'm willing to pay: Anything on my account. I have 681 C$ and I have lots of pets.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Kenobi. wrote:
Kenobi. wrote:
I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/humanoid
References:Any of these characters, you choose or these
Personality: PM me the character you choose and I'll describe them.
What I'm looking for in the art: Any kind of drawings of any of the characters, fullbodys, head shots, doesn't matter. I just want art =)
What I'm willing to pay: Anything from my trade groups, FR treasure &/or gems, or eldemore pets (my username is Kenobi.)
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:38 pm

i'm only lookin for art of pandora and capone
i can pay in any pet on my account aside from the prize group, characters and art

i'm only looking for digital art, unless you're willing to ship traditional art !! if so, contact me here

please fill out this form to pm me !!

Code: Select all
[b]username;[/b]
[b]art examples;[/b]
[b]payment you want;[/b]
[b]what/how many pieces you are offering;[/b]
[b]estimated time it will take;[/b]
[b]anything else;[/b]

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zitface » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:43 pm

The Jon wrote:I'm looking for art!

Species:
Furby Connect [I know]

References:
[base by silhh, edits by me background is a cel from Real Ghostbusters. that yellow bit on his face is a beak, not yellow teeth lmao]
[art by fubbyandfroots]

Personality:
Shy, tender, and oh so sweet, Uusop can also be described as gentle and refined, gawky and nerdy, Uusop cares very much about his friends and does his best to keep his secret away from them: Uusop is a werehuman! Every full moon he turns into an anthropomorphic furby involuntarily, but every other day of the year he can freely shift back and forth.

What I'm looking for in the art:
Preferably him like, testing out/enjoying his humanoid body or just being cute as a regular furby?

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
Noperooni!

What I'm willing to pay:
Anywhere from older rares to 08/09 very rares, but i would preferably not go that far unless im getting quantity since furbies aren't that hard to draw. Multiple rares [and im willing to go wayyyy up there!] from any year up to 11/12 for anything else!
Zitface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:33 am

I'm looking for art!
    References: boop & boop art by blueberrydevil & callalily both are from another forums
    Personality: Full bio here
    What I'm looking for in the art: Any kind of art. Headshots, busts, full body. Would like them in a cartoon/anime style. Something that fits with Pokemon
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
    What I'm willing to pay: Anything in this or this group
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:55 am

I need a watch to be designed for a character of mine; please make the file(s) editable. Please be patient with me if I need you to edit anything. Watch, plant species, concepts, etc. are copyrighted to me; they are not available for use by anyone.

I will pay in Rare CS Pets:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=46300

This is the character:

https://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Re ... -695827718

It would go on her left wrist if it was drawn on her. You do not have to draw her.

This is the plant the flower that powers the watch comes from:

(Except the flowers are supposed to look more like miniature stars, which they are):

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... mu1tts.png

It is an experimental, high-tech watch that grants partial immortality, allowing her to resurrect a seemingly unlimited amount of times. She is not indestructible nor completely invulnerable, though.

It lets her know of her health and healing status, and what the damage is and how bad if there is any. It keeps track of her vital signs and will let her know how many times she's lost a life and what the cause(s) is.

And, as it is a watch, it also tells time and keeps track of it regardless of the pace change or if it stops.

The top of the watch can be pried open to check on the metallic gears and inner workings. The face of the watch tells time, having numbers and 'hands'; it also has a touch screen that allows you to check what I've mentioned above.

There is a button on the side of the watch that, when pressed after entering something into the screen, will cause the watch head to spin around and upwards, then stop to reveal a hidden compartment.

The band of the watch will gradually begin to move away from her wrist, but instead of coming off, it will slowly reveal that it is embedded in her skin by pointy attachments.

The wrist will be open with the inside exposed. A tube that leads from underneath the compartment to a major vein in her arm that it is attached to it will be revealed. This tube will glow and pulse, pumping a strange, unknown energy into her.

The flesh surrounding the opening will have barely begun to grow the brilliant, ruby red scales back. The compartment gives off an unnatural glow..

There is a door to the compartment that opens to reveal the power source, which is the flower of my made up plant species called a Sonocturne; the flower is a miniature star, with all its properties.

The tiny, rotating sphere gives off a blinding light. It has bright, shifting colors; a rainbow. The compartment door will close on its own if left open for too long.

I'm not really certain of how the watch looks, and would like help on designing it. I would like concept art of it.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me