Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Postby imp. » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:57 pm

I'm looking for art!
    Species: a fillable glass cat
    References: please message me for this one!
    Personality: please message me for this one!
    What I'm looking for in the art: i'm looking for some cute pride art!
    feel free to message me for more information
    Is this a try out for an adoptable?: not at all.
    What I'm willing to pay: anything from the below group.
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=628446
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoddessOfEvil » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:42 am

Oh goodness. :3
Hopefully it is alright to smack multiple forms in one post!

I'm looking for art!
Species: Unicorn
References: http://toyhou.se/523442.nox-s-nightshade#1860376
Personality: Total grump, likes to be the boss
What I'm looking for in the art: Fancy unicorn doing mystical things. Possibly wearing fancy reins/bridle/saddle. >o>
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: Any of my items or pets that you want. ^o^

I'm looking for art!
Species: Rat
References: http://toyhou.se/1061751.-nameless#3904095
Personality: Sassy, introverted, dislikes people
What I'm looking for in the art: Sassy rat being a sassy rat. o3o Not really sure. Full freedom. I just want art. XD
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope

I'm looking for art!
Species: Manticore
References: http://toyhou.se/523430.vincent-v-nilla#1860342
Personality: Full of himself, rude, thinks he is a king
What I'm looking for in the art: Artistic freedom. o3o I just want arts.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
GoddessOfEvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:57 am

Name: Carter (Herrick Roberson)
Personality: Scatter-brained / Excitable / Reckless / Comical / Friendly

Looking for...all types of art. Favorites being chibis/simple art with backgrounds and art showing him being silly.

I have the following to offer...
*Common-Rare+ pets (Please check groups for pets. Most unlocked besides hoards and "wishlist tops"
*400 C$
*100 DA points
*FR currency (300k treasure/150 gems)
*Eldemore pets (pm for link)
*Possible character design/art trades
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zendaru » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:47 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species:
Wolf

References:
Nadalus

Personality:
Nadalus isn't a friendly fellow, and he likes to take advantage of those around him. The captain of his own ship, he steals from those who have the misfortune of crossing his path while usually leaving little evidence that they had ever been there.

What I'm looking for in the art:
I'd like it to be digital and somewhat HQ, but that's about it! I'm looking for almost all types of art; headshots, fullbodies, w/ backgrounds and w/o, pixels, ect!

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
Nope!

What I'm willing to pay:
Any pet in my rares/list group, plus any common or uncommon pets that you might be interested in. c:

xxxxxxxxxxImage

➸ rat hoarder
toyhouse
art shop
ImageImage
Zendaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:06 pm

I'm looking for art!
Dogs
References:

Personalities:
1) Calm never really shows emotion as they barely are sentient
2) Positive and overly energetic
3) Incredibly rash but loves food nevertheless

What I'm looking for in the art: Somehing cute but simple - no headshots, halfbodies or traditional art

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
Nahh but I do want the art done asap

What I'm willing to pay:
I have a few rares old and new
Last edited by pees on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry I left you alone, I should have known better. I wish I could have said that I loved when I was able to. I'm sorry Simon
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:49 pm

I'm looking for art!
    Species: kiamara
    References: xx
    Personality: honest, bit of a genius
    What I'm looking for in the art: tags/smaller art! (i will be picky, sorry)
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no
    What I'm willing to pay: anything in open trade groups, C$, deviant art points
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:07 pm

I'm looking for art!
    Species: Wolf
    References: here and here
    Personality: She's got a more "scary" and powerful demeanor, however she's incredibly sweet and playful. she does have a wicked side, which the two references really show her different sides. she can be cute and cuddly or wicked and powerful looking.
    What I'm looking for in the art: Preferably not traditional art, unless it is good quality and you can scan it digitally. I'd love just some fun art of her being goofy, or even a more sinister look (perhaps her head tipped back with her mouth in a huge wicked open smile, like she's cackling? If you want to do a more sinister looking pose). though i'd also love to see something where she's being curious? Perhaps her with no background (posed like she's floating almost? similar to the Viscet pose but with her body facing towards the viewer, but turned a little, with her head looking the other way? PM me if interested to do some of her art and we can discuss it more c: i can provide simple concept sketch ideas). Really, anything thats a good quality and fun piece of art will probably pique my interest.
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope! She's my OC.
    What I'm willing to pay: I'm a bit low on C$ but I can offer what I have (22 c$) as well as many pets. I will offer Commons - Rares, possibly VRs if the quality is very good and i really like the artwork. My Rares & VRs group has over 60 pets, and there are some scattered in other groups as well. PM me to discuss artwork details and prices!

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seeking Plumerian Art!

Postby Sandstorm814 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:31 am

I'm looking for art!

Species: Plumerian

References:

What I'm looking for in the art: Anything really, would love a piece of them with binoculars around their neck.

Is this a try out for an adoptable?: Yes, It ends June 29th

What I'm willing to pay: Chicken Smoothie pets, FR, Eldemore
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:11 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Dog (natural Golden Retriever)
References: Willow (Full OC Post)
ImageImage
Personality: Willow is a happy dog, with not too many cares in the world. She has a loving quality about her, and just wants to make everyone around her happy, even if maybe sometimes her enthusiasm gets her into trouble! She can be described as just 'bouncy' and bright, and just loves a good cuddle, pat, or belly rub- basically... if she's getting pats, she's happy. She's too big to be a lapdog, but that doesn't stop her from trying! Always eager to make friends, sometimes she can get a little too enthusiastic, and occasionally, appears to be a bit overwhelming for some people and dogs, but she means well, and with a stern word from her Master, she quickly settles. She is loyal to him in everything, and would go to the end of the world and back if he asked.
What I'm looking for in the art: I would love a full body picture of her- that's slightly more Golden Retriever-y. That makes not a lot of sense, but PM me with any questions! lol
What I'm willing to pay: I have a few older store pets in my Rare group, and a few other little bits and pieces.
Rares+ Trading Group
Uncommon Trading Group
Common & Below Trading Group
Unknown & Current Trading Group
Full Sets Trading Group

I'm looking for art!
Species: Wolpertinger (Wolf with Wings and Antlers)
References: Ajax (Full OC post)
Personality: Ajax is a bit of a pacifist, and he much prefers less confrontation in his life, even if he is a formidable warrior when he needs to be. He is quite smart, and uses his wisdom to help others- and himself. He has a keen sense of adventure, and enjoys exploring his surroundings. Having wings helps with this immensely!
What I'm looking for in the art: I would love something a little more '3D', with more depth, as opposed to the quite 2D image I have now.
What I'm willing to pay: I have a few older store pets in my Rare group, and a few other little bits and pieces.
Rares+ Trading Group
Uncommon Trading Group
Full Sets Trading Group

I'm looking for art!
Species: Wolf
References: Lark (Full OC post)
Personality: Lark is a mystical, mythical, mysterious wolf, who doesn't have a lot to do with the 'normal' creatures. He is immortal, and at 210 years old, he just seems to be a bit stand-off-ish to some of the more sociable people and animals and anything in between. In reality, he just feels lonely, and this comes across as coldness sometimes. He is very unusual in that he is not scared to share his wisdom with anyone who would ask- but he doesn't go out of his way to do so.
What I'm looking for in the art: I would love, like Ajax, a more 3D-type style art, that looks a little more rounded and a little bit more detailed.
Rares+ Trading Group
Uncommon Trading Group
Full Sets Trading Group

Thank you in advance! :D Feel free to PM me any other questions for any or all of the characters! ^.^
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:44 am

Revised again:

I will pay in CS pets. I prefer realistic cartoon style for her, but will accept other styles except ones like chibi or goofy looking cartoons. I accept fullbody pics only.

This request is of one of my characters:

Name: Chiana

Species: Reptiline

Physical Appearance:

She looks mostly like her reference pic:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... a9fef4.png

For the most part, I like how the character looks; she just needs some things fixed and changed, as I have modified her description. Plus, she didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted her or the original pic she was based off of to look.

I didn't draw this, it is a pic that I altered some from the original rough draft pic of a character that was drawn for me, and Chiana became a character of her own.

This is what should be added/changed:

The whiskers are long, and she has a rectangular muzzle/jaws of medium length. A mask-like marking is what is covering part of her face in the pic ( the scars across it just covers a lot of it ) and her head has those tufted furry points in the pic, kind of like a lynx's muttonchops, that stick upwards and out.

The tongue is forked, long, narrow, and blue. The teeth are sharp and lethal, especially the two top front fangs. The molars are flat, with sharp ends that curve towards the tooth, the front and side teeth are needle-like, long, sharp, curved inward, and narrow, and the fangs are like a saber-tooth tiger's in a way, but more durable, retractable, and straight instead of curved--they are sharp, longer than the rest of the teeth, narrow, and can retract to normal length to fit in the mouth, and unsheathe to stick out of the mouth to their full length.

The body has tiger stripes- the stripes on the back and on the limbs crisscross like the tail's- and is covered in short, silky-soft, thick fur, with longer tufts sticking out of the head as mentioned earlier, and the elbows also have long tufts sticking out: they start on the elbows, then continue all the way down to the rest of the arms below the elbows.

Underneath the fur, are reptilian, kinda small, smooth, round, flat, flexible lizard scales instead of regular skin. The scales serve as natural armor and are hard to penetrate or break.

Her body looks mostly the same, but a little bit larger, with a muscular and powerful build. Some of her fur is missing, revealing the scales underneath, and she is covered in those grisly looking battle scars in the pic--the five large and long scars on her left side are the oldest and were obtained when she was barely a teen and was struck by the claws of a gigantic beast. She is a seasoned warrior.

The paws, both the hands and feet, are large and raptor dinosaur-like, with pointy fingers, toes, and thumbs, long, retractable talons for claws, and the raptor sickle appendages are on both the feet and hands--for the hands, they are the thumbs. Both hands and feet have feline-like paw pads. The hands can be used like a human's, and she is capable of walking and running on all fours, or on two legs.

The wings are like a bird's and can be used to fly. They are are large enough to wrap around and conceal her body; they are long and narrow. Underneath the feathers, the skin is scaly on the outside part and leathery on the inside part.

Although, I have been considering changing the wings to bat wings with or without scales; I'm not sure which would look better.

I can't decide whether the bird wings, or bat wings would look better.

Most of her colors are the same as in the pic. The scales are the same color as the fur they are hidden underneath--except for the ashy blue parts, which have dark bluish green scales underneath instead. And where the fur has stripes, the scales do, too.

If the the bird wings in the pic are kept:

Her wings are the dark blue shades in the pic. The outside part of the wings would have dark bluish-green scales hidden underneath. The inside of the wings have a darker version of the dark bluish green being the leathery part hidden underneath the feathers.

If bat wings are chosen instead, with or without scales:

The outside is a dark bluish green, while the inside is a darker version of that color.

If you have trouble with the idea of coloring her, I will do so myself instead; the pic must be compatible with the Paint Program on the computer.

She and her species are naturally fire and lava elemental, but I am thinking about adding a second element for her: light. Not spiritual, but physical, which is weaker and different in abilities and nature. I just haven't figured out how to explain how she would obtain the second element.

She and her species are human-like in intelligence, and can be human-like or animal-like in manner, but are usually a mixture--She is a mixture. They are capable of facial expressions.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I will try and work with you on how she should look. If adding a bit of her personality would help, then I'll add it.

Species, Character, Concepts, etc. are copyrighted to me. This and any other species of mine are closed and not available for use.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me