Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Postby Icescape » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Looking for ideas on how to revamp this character. (linked for size)
https://sta.sh/021qax3avl1u

Link to other screenshots. (She was created in a game called Feralheart so I'm sorry I don't have any better references.)
https://sta.sh/2e9q7vikh7e?edit=1

Hair: I would like for her hair to be the same style wise except it be a little longer from her feralheart screenshots. I would like to add some white in her hair like I did in the revamp idea in the second link. Please don't use the hair style in that though. I just used that lineart since it was the closest I could find to what I was looking for. The hair needs to cover her right eye only like in the screenshots, not like in the lineart.
Eyes: Eyes needs to stay white.
Name: Her name means shadow so please reference that in your ideas.
Accessories: Please don't draw them. You may use them for ideas on her personality though.
Everything else: The only idea I could think to use was something based on a solar eclipse but that seems to simple. You may change any part of the design other than what I listed above. I would prefer sketched ideas or something of that nature instead of someone completely drawing her for me as I would like to revamp her myself if I can but if you really want to draw her you may. I'm not good at visualizing written ideas so that's why I want a visual idea.
Complexity: I would like her to be as unique as possible without making her so complex that I just can't draw her. Here is a character of mine that I like the complexity level of. https://sta.sh/01h58b6ewjb6

Payment stuff: I don't really have much I can offer other than uncommons. I do have a couple rares. Payment largely depends on whether you give me a simple sketch or something related or if you actually draw out her whole design.

Pm me if interested. I will try my best to give you more information if I can.
Away from the site right now. Just logging in occasionally to check for messages.

Avatar art by Sixbane here on CS
Gif art by ticketmastr on DA
Tiny pixel art by Niluna here on CS
Characters belong to me

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Icescape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassette » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:02 am

I'm looking for art!
    Species: kalon
    References: mizu
    Personality: silly, fun, cherry, hyper
    What I'm looking for in the art: pixel dolls, icons (100x100 or 50x50), anything really
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): n/a
    What I'm willing to pay: bulk wishlist/uncommons/unknown/flightrising, willing to haggle
noah + he/him + adult ^_^ carrd
i like death metal (& fall out boy)

cassette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fishstix. » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:04 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Swift Fox
References: x
Personality: She doesn't have much personality, but usually smiles or sticks her tongue out for no reason
What I'm looking for in the art: Accepting any art style, mostly for cute/chibi but any art styles welcome
What I'm willing to pay: Since I'm quitting I don't want my pets as much, so you can look through my rares or uncommon folder if you think your art is worth that, but the older the pet is the better I expect your art to be (I will ask for examples)
I also have 124 C$ if you are not interested in my pets

PM me to form an offer
thank you :)
Last edited by fishstix. on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fishstix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✿alien✿ » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:31 pm

✿I'm looking for art!✿
✿References & Important Personality Traits✿
Dia
Pessimist, downer, very drippy, sad boi tbh
Ali
Sassy, curious, brave, adventurous, sarcastic
Sock
Shy, quiet, keeps to himself, loves cuddles and plushies
✿What I'm looking for in the art✿
Any art is great! I'm looking for a little bit of everything, I've been wanting to build up art from others of my OCs for quite a while. Pixels, traditional, digital, animations, ect
✿What I'm willing to pay✿
Any pets in trade groups, C$, items, art and characters... Can be negotiated in PM(:

Please PM me( send me examples and talk to me a bit) before drawing my characters ^^
✿alien✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:08 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Lion

References: http://lioden.com/wardrobe.php?c=bYddxIgtKu http://lioden.com/wardrobe.php?c=f2oyFa672n

Personality: A kind but stoic leader. Her name (Queen Naamah) is a reference to the demon of seduction. She is loyal and trustworthy plus a huge flirt. She has a love for flower crowns and boys.

What I'm looking for in the art: A cute depiction of my girl, possibly just headshot but full body would be good. It is for profile picture so hopefully having a large copy and a 150x150 pixel copy would be amazing. I'm hoping for a soft, almost pastel look.

What I'm willing to pay: Any of my pets (ranging from 2009 rares to 2017 very commons) or a price of up to 800C$
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t0xicun1c0rn » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:48 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Equine (Off Track Thoroughbred)

References: https://goo.gl/photos/iGM3WSU7GSrUV4Wt8

Personality: He's my big ol' dorky baby that I love with all my heart, he's a huge ball of sass, LOVES to jump, Likes attempting to eat fake flowers and fake plants in general. His name is Minty, he's an 8yo gelding

What I'm looking for in the art
: Fullbody or Headshot/ Busts of my baby boy, MUST be feral! I don't care about backgrounds really. Pose wise? Preferably jumping, galloping/ racing (his colors were pastel blue with pastel pink), really doing anything horse related. Sleeping is also acceptable because he's lazy as all heck. Prefer digital and full color. Don't mind shading or no shading.

What I'm willing to pay
: Feel free to look through my pets in the folders labeled "Extra (insert animal here)." Those are all the pets I have available to pay with, there's all sorts in there so feel free to look!
~t0xicun1c0rn~

Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Idiot
t0xicun1c0rn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:14 pm

I'm looking for art!
    Species: african wild dog x corgi mix
    References: avery
    click #2
    Personality: sweet, generous, kind, shy, timid, edgy, anxious, quiet, friendly, motherly, childish
    What I'm looking for in the art: digital, anthro, full body, anything really.
    What I'm willing to pay: pets and art, every was drawn and designed by me
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelwind » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:12 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Wolf/Wild Dog
References: https://sta.sh/023avzm68t8e
Personality: Strong and silent, he is strong-willed but considerate and the leader of his pack. He's lost a lot in his short life and because of it remains distant from others. He can be overprotective and believes every life has value.
What I'm looking for in the art: He is my main character on the site Asmundr, I'm looking for a transparent fullbody, colored and possibly shaded of him that I can use for my profile there. (will credit of course!) I'm hoping for a semi-realistic style not I'm not picky (no chibi!). Pixel or digital preferred. For a pose either something strong of him moving, standing or attacking.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No
What I'm willing to pay: PM me? Getting rid of almost anything I have doubles of, I'm willing to trade from all except a few of my groups!
angelwind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:42 am

I'm looking for fullbody art of this character; must be someone skilled to draw her:

https://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Re ... -695827718

Name: Reina/Rubyshard (The latter is her warrior name)

Species: Reptiline (combination of the words 'reptile' and 'feline')

They are fire and lava elemental.

Weight: 140lbs.

Height: 4'8"

I am willing to pay in CS Pets.

Instead of fur and feathers, I want her to be covered in reptilian, kinda small, smooth, round, flat, flexible lizard scales. The scales are the same color as the fur that it was hidden underneath, with a few exceptions.

Where there was dark brown fur, I want there to be brilliant, ruby colored scales. Same for the outside part of the wings. The inside part of the wings has leathery skin instead of scales, and they are a lavender purple color.

Where the fur had stripes, so will the scales.

The stripes on the back and limbs criss cross just like the tail's does.

I'd like for the teeth and talons to be shown, and for her to be on all fours.

Here's what the rest of the teeth look like:

The teeth are sharp and lethal. The molars are flat, with sharp ends that curve towards the tooth. The front and side teeth are needle-like, long, narrow, and curved inward.

She is omnivorous.

She and her species have human-like intelligence, and can be human-like or animal-like in manner, but are usually a mixture of both. They can walk on all fours, and on two legs. They can swim, run, fly, and climb, and can hang upside down by their tail. They can use their front legs as arms, and their front paws as hands. Their tail is prehensile. They can make facial expressions.

Please make the file editable. Please be patient with me if I need you to edit anything.

Character, Species, Concepts, etc. are copyrighted to me; they are not for use by anyone.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:15 am

I'm looking for art!
    Species: african wild dog x corgi mix
    References: Avery quinn
    Personality: sweet, generous, kind, shy, timid, edgy, anxious, quiet, friendly, motherly, childish
    What I'm looking for in the art: digital, anthro, full body, anything really.
    What I'm willing to pay: pets and art, every was drawn and designed by me
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me