Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Animal/Feral Art Post Here

Postby Burrito Bunny » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:02 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Rabbit
References: Lapsus
Personality: Joyful/energetic/excited
What I'm looking for in the art: Something cute, but with a solid understanding of anatomy. Traditional is fine (I actually would love a painted piece with watercolors or something) but I'd also like digital. Pretty much any style is desired. I am just looking for quality pieces! <3
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: At the moment, 20 C$ (will be getting more shortly), rares of all ages, maybe store pets, possibly unwanted items... Maybe art trade.

Please pm me! Perhaps we can reach a deal!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerwish~ » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:54 pm

I'm looking for art!

For any and all of the following animals (all are my personal in real life pets <33) I want realistic/natural art, in traditional or digital, no preference!! Prices depend on what you're offering, but I have many list pets to offer! Please PM for details if interested!

Image Image
B.C the ginger and white cat
Male - 14 years old - indoor/outdoor cat
Super fluffy - very small, thin cat, but fluff makes him look 3x his size. Mane-like tufts on sides of his face cause me to call him my little tiger. Bright yellow green eyes. Very playful and goofy; loves to explore and adventure. His favorite spots to nap are on our front yard patio wooden chair, basking on the sun-warmed patio stones, or sneaking onto the roofs. Joins us on walks; sleeps in strange places, like in the sink, in small boxes, suitcases, bookshelves, in picnic baskets, sideways on chairs, drinks out of pond water, climbs up trees and onto roofs. ADORES fish flakes, also loves salmon and yogurt.

Phoebe the grey and white cat
Female - 13 years old - mostly indoor cat
Sleepy, cuddly, fluffy, sweet; meows a lot.

Image Image
Jericho the paint horse
Male/Gelding - 20 years old
Very sweet horse, super talented. He's laid back, mellow, not phased by many things but a goof ball still - loves his treats, loooves to smile, showing all his teeth! XD He likes sticking out his tongue and licking people's hands, idk why <3 We practice groundwork, showmanship, western and english riding, jumping, obstacle courses, trail riding. He's got some shiny muscle in the summer time, as seen in the photographs. One blue right eye, brown left eye.
Our little barn is located in between green, bushy hills with lots of trees. Beautiful golden sunlight streams through the branches at sunset. The beach and ocean is located not far from the barn (: Beach, hill, forest and barn pics are all more than welcome with this horsey.

Image Image
Ravi the labrador-mix dog
Male - 8 years old
Loving dog, as labs typically are. His largest flaw is he can't be left alone, as he loves being with his people too much and misses us terribly when we're gone. He's black with light brown eyebrow spots, tan paws with black stripes on his toes, tan diamond under his tail and some tan hairs on the backs of his legs. He LOVES the beach. Oh my gosh he gets so excited once he realizes we're walking towards it, and once we're there he can run for hours, outrunning all the other dogs to catch the balls and swim in the ocean. He loves carrying sticks and running around like a crazy dog in circles with the stick in his mouth. He can be so mellow back at the house or whenever we go out around the town, he just lays down, sleeps like a black pillow. He's friendly with our cats and rabbits.

Riley the brown rex rabbit
Male - 8 years old
Sweetest little rabbit I've ever met <3 Hops loose around the yard, but likes to check in with his people every now and then, will hop up to you and lie down. He's come on trips with me to meet people, visited places for photo shoots. Likes to play with toys, such as toilet paper tubes (will grab with his mouth and toss up into the air). Will swivel his ears forward and back when you pet different sweet points around his eyes and face.

Kassie the ginger and white lop rabbit
Female - 5 years old
Friendly, likes to be cuddled. Timid with big eyes, but calms down in your arms. Likes to climb on top of boxes and ledges.

H: mountain zebra W: plains zebra + ~ please take a look c:
tigerwish~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Im looking for art of this kalon!Its tryout art ending on July 10th. I'm willing to overpay for quality and if I like your style. I can pay in c$, list pets and or rares, and possibly da points (for high quality only)
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cassette » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:31 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Fumi Dragon
References: Hachiro
Personality: Happy, hyper, silly, adorable
What I'm looking for in the art: Cute, chibi or realistic
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): no
What I'm willing to pay: 5-10 uncommons, 10-20 items, art, or other things just pm me ;w;
noah + he/him + adult ^_^ carrd
i like death metal (& fall out boy)

cassette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:50 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: doggo
References: Ghost
Personality: playful, cocky, short tempered, prideful, friendly
What I'm looking for in the art: chibi, headshot, full body​, ref sheet, good or high quality, digital or traditional. Ghost is friends with two ghosts that appear as wisps or anything that can move so I would like for those two ghosts to be added in the drawing/art of him.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date):
What I'm willing to pay: pets, items and art
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Otoño » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:00 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Wolf
References: Image
What I'm looking for in the art: Nothing in specific, I am pretty much fine with anything, however, I would like full body art work and pixel art the most!
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No, it is not.
What I'm willing to pay: I am willing to pay any rare pets in this group or any items that I have. I may be picky with bulk rares and some items, but I am usually willing to work something out!
Image "I can do it ! ! !" Image
╔──────────────────────╗
___She/Her | Biology & Nature Lover
__My OCs | Pixel Art Shop | Friend <3
__Art Credits: Listed in Profile Interests
╚──────────────────────╝
Otoño

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby non » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:37 am

non

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vencrypt » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:51 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Monster red panda
References: Image
Personality: Good angr
What I'm looking for in the art: I'd like a happy angr
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): I'd like it done before the end of this month please!
What I'm willing to pay: I'm quitting furvilla and have tons of items I want to get rid of, here's my profile

I also have flight rising, here is my profile. I have 600g and 180kT as of now. Subject to change.

I also have eldermore, here is my profile. I have many legends, ultras, and rares. You can ask for any of my groups, but my favorites and rune drake collection are tentative.

I have these rares (includes lists), these uncommons, and these commons that can go for art. I also have this cerb only for high quality art only, thank you!

herpetology | aquascaping | entomology
xxxxthey/them | artist | ecologist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
Don't you ever feel like you've been destined for something bigger than your skin?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❞ ❞
xxHeyo I'm Ven. I like reptiles and fish. Currently in college pursuing
a major in Ecology and Environmental Science degree, with a focus on ichthyology.

xxxxxxxx
img by
crowprince
xxxxxxxx
vencrypt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:29 am

Characters i need art of!...

Link to each one below! (I also have a new one named Ki Joon here to read on him!)[/i]

ImageImageImage
I seriously need to do Carter's site...you may ask more info on him. He's a complete crazy dude, so silly, much strudel. :0

Open to all types of art :) I do own all of them!

What i can offer!

*Random-Common-Uncommon-Rare+ pets (Please check groups for pets. Most unlocked besides hoards and "wishlist tops"
*400 C$
*100 DA points
*FR currency (300k treasure/150 gems)
*Eldemore pets (pm for link)
*Possible character design/art trades
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:48 am

I would like a fullbody pic. I prefer realistic cartoon style for her, but will accept other styles, except for ones like chibi or goofy looking cartoons.

Character Request:

Name: Chiana

Species: Reptiline

She looks mostly like her reference pic.

Reference:

http://fav.me/dbeq3q3

I didn't draw this, and it is a rough draft.

For the most part, I like how she looks; she just needs some things fixed and changed, as I have modified the description, and she and the original pic she was based off of didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted.

This is what should be added/changed:

The whiskers are long, and she has a rectangular muzzle/jaws of medium length. A mask-like marking is what is covering part of her face in the pic ( the scars across it just cover a lot of it. ) Those black pointy things on her face are furry tufts.

The tongue is forked, long, narrow, and blue. The teeth are sharp and lethal, especially the two top front fangs. The molars are flat, with sharp ends that curve towards the tooth, the front and side teeth are needle-like, long, narrow, and curved inward, and the fangs are sharp, durable, retractable, straight, narrow, longer than the rest of the teeth, and stick out of the mouth at full length; unless they retract to normal length to fit in the mouth.

They have tiger stripes--the ones on the back and limbs crisscross like the tail's--and is covered in short, thick, silky-soft, fur, with longer tufts sticking out of the elbows: they start on the elbows, then continue all the way down to the rest of the arms below the elbows.

Underneath the fur, are flexible lizard scales that are kinda small, smooth, round, and flat instead of regular skin. The scales serve as natural armor, and are hard to penetrate or break.

Her body looks mostly the same, but a little bit larger, with a muscular and powerful build. In the pic, some of her fur is missing, revealing scales underneath, and she is covered in those grisly looking battle scars--the five large and long scars on her left side are the oldest and were obtained when she was barely a teen and was struck by the claws of a gigantic beast. She is a seasoned warrior.

The paws, both the hands and the feet, are large and raptor dinosaur-like, with pointy fingers, toes, and thumbs, long, retractable talons as claws, and the raptor sickle appendages are on both the hands and feet--for the hands, they are the thumbs. All paws have feline-like pawpads. The front paws can be used like hands, and she is capable of walking and running on all fours and on two legs.

The wings are like a bat's, and are long, and narrow. They can be used for flight, and are large enough to wrap around and conceal her body.

Most of her colors are the same as in the pic. The scales are the same color as the fur they are hidden underneath--except for the ashy blue parts, which have dark bluish green scales underneath instead. And where the fur has stripes, so do they.

The bat wings are a dark bluish green and scaly on the outside, while the inside is a darker version of that color, with no scales.

I would like for her teeth, fangs, tongue, and talons to be shown in the pic, if you can.

She and her species are naturally fire and lava elemental, but I am thinking about adding a second element for her: light. Not spiritual, but physical, which is weaker and different in abilities and nature. I just haven't figured out how to explain how she would obtain the second element.

She and her species are human-like in intelligence, and can be human-like or animal-like in manner, but are usually a mixture--She is a mixture. They are capable of facial expressions.

If you have any questions, or need help with how she looks, I will try to help you. If adding a bit of her personality would help, then I'll add it. If this is still too much info., let me know.

If you don't want to color her, I will. It needs to be compatible with the Paint Program on the computer.

Species, Character, Concepts, etc. are copyrighted to me and are not available for use by anyone.
Last edited by VulpesMiu on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me