Wolfy11's Holiday Shop!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Wolfy11's Holiday Shop!

Postby peter quill » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Holiday Shop

My holiday shop

Rules-
1. All posts made before November 23 shall be ignored. This is no longer my Halloween shop
2. No fighting and no spamming
3. Please respect me. I am no master at drawing
4. Rush me, and your art will take longer
5. Put Holiday in your post if you have read this
6. If you read all the rules, put Holiday Fun in blue in Other

Slots-
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Form-

Code: Select all
Username:
What do you want me to draw?:
Reference (if you have only a description, detailed please):
Digital or Traditional?:
What Holiday? (Halloween, Easter, Christmas, etc):
What do you want me to add? (candy, santa hat, bunny ears, etc):
Other:

I will PM you your art

Staff

Wolfy11 (Artist)
Rain Of Terror (Mini Mod)
Last edited by peter quill on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:53 pm, edited 47 times in total.
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Special Editions

Postby peter quill » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Limited Editions-
There are no limited editions to be placed

Here is a form-
Username:
How do you feel about getting the limited edition:
Care for it?:
Character or Fursona or Drawing?:
Other:
Last edited by peter quill on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trick or Treat! (HALLOWEEN SHOP) OPEN!

Postby peter quill » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:44 pm

News-
Rain Of Terror is the new Mini Mod! Respect me and her!
Last edited by peter quill on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trick or Treat! (HALLOWEEN SHOP) OPEN! FIRST FREE!

Postby peter quill » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:54 am

Freebies-

Count down till Christmas
[img]http://dcmf.daisypath.com/pG1em6.png[/img]

Secret Presents

Okay, so I thought of this. Each day of December, you have to give a surprise to your partner! Now, I know this will show your name when you PM them and stuff, but that's how it will work. On the day of Christmas you have to give a great present! If you like this just fill out the form and I will give you a partner!

Username:
Do you know what your doing?:
Funny or smart idea?:
Whatever partner you get, it doesn't matter, right?:

People who have signed up
Wolfy11 (Partner- None)
Last edited by peter quill on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daniel » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:41 am

Username: Fohllie
Trick or Treat: Treat
Halloween Word: Trick or treat, give me something good to eat :P
(If you want treat, fill the rest of the form)
Species: gelert.
Costume: Pumpkin
Want halloween words: Nope.
Reference for Species: http://www.neopets.com/~Fohllie (This is Fohllie, she has plenty of references on that page)
Reference for Costume: http://www.ohmydogsupplies.com/pumpkin- ... tumes.html (NOT MINE, just a picture of a pumpkin costume I found :3
Trick or treat bag or treat in their mouth or back: Mouth ^^ (I don't get what you mean by 'back' so I hope I did that right! xD)

Payment.... free, I think? D:
Will tip though ^^

Hope I filled in the form right!
[Pub][Rook][Marty][Tag][Adam][Dust]

current themsong - june - A Little Messed Up

I hoard butterfly wolves

Things we lost to the flame
Things we'll never see again....
All that we've amassed
Sits before us, s h a tter e d into a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh .
Daniel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:24 am

You did do it right. What I mean my back was like a tootsie roll on its back. What type of candy do you want on on her mouth?
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:33 am

Yes, its free
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mana » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 am

Username: Mana
Trick or Treat: Treat
Halloween Word: Trick or treat, give me something nice to eat :P
Species: Dog
Costume: can it be a Devil costume?
Want halloween words: Happy Halloween!!!
Reference for Species: Image
Reference for Costume: http://images.halloweencostumes.net/toddler-little-devil-costume.jpg http://www.halloweenmart.com/media/core/SM31743_RED_DEVIL_DOG.jpg Something like this and this is Not my pic ;)
Trick or treat bag or treat in their mouth or back: Mouth Oh and can the candy be Rockets (thats what we call it in canada)/smarties
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/45/280757532_244de799a2.jpg
Im sending payment when you accept my order ;)
Mana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter quill » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:34 am

Yes, order accepted. Just finish Follie up and I'll do yours. Now where did I put my pencil........... O.O
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glowkaiju » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 am

Username:sabergirl
Trick or Treat:treat
Halloween Word:trick or treat give me something sweet to eat. :D
Species:were-tooth you'll see in the ref
Costume:pokemon trainer
Want halloween words:Trick or Treat!with this =3
Reference for Species:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=247611
Reference for Costume:http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.75865475.jpg
Trick or treat bag or treat in their mouth or back:Mouth pwease.
sending payment.....
⚡⚡⚡

lucas | nonbinary | he/they

deviantart
twitter
toyhou.se
icon credit

⚡⚡⚡
glowkaiju

My pets
My items
My wishlist