*~ Hope's Art Shop Of Awesomeness ~*

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

*~ Hope's Art Shop Of Awesomeness ~*

Postby Hoffnungsstern » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:11 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This Art Shop Is Currently : CLOSED

Welcome to my art shop!

Do you search for art for your beloved character?
Do you need a picture for your anniversary?
Do you need try out art for that adoptable that
you want so badly?
Are you in search of a nice custom design?
Then you found what you searched for!
Scroll down to see my prices and what I offer.

Rules

• Don't Spam.
• Be nice to others in the thread.
• I would prefer if you post your form on the thread instead of sending me a pm of couse you can send the form in a pm if you need to buy art in secret like for an anniversary or secret santa.
• Before you fill out the form please look at the art shop status. Does it say open? If yes look at the slots for your specific payment. Is one open? If yes please fill out your form.
• I will finish your picture as fast as I can but please allow me to work on personal art as well. I had a rule before that I would finish the art within three days but seeing as some people confused this with three days within you have posted you form I removed this. Please be patient I'm not a machine and want to do personal stuff as well. I'm really fast compared to others and you maybe don't even have to wait a week but just some days.
• When filling out the form please be as accurate as possible I don't want complains from you because you didn't state something. If your character has a little special detail that shouldn't miss please state that.
• If I missed something on your picture please tell me and I will try to fix it. That doesn't mean I can fix anything so don't complain about a wrong pose you didn't state or something like that. I can most like change some markings and accessories.
• You might have noticed a little change in the form. "Suggest me something" means that you can link me to funny videos, music, pictures, recommend me a book, movie or game, tell me a joke and so on. You don't have to do this but it would mean a lot to me and I like to discover new things so don't be afraid to show me you favourite movie or a picture or more you think is funny or cute. Or a song that fits with the picture you want. It will really help me with staying focused on drawing and would be nice of you! nwn
• I might also accept characters and/or art for payment. If you want to offer that please just offer since I can't set a price for that uwu
• You can also pay in items just offer for this one too I can't price it

What I Offer:

Chibi

Examples
ImageImageImage

Prices

Baseprice (feral)

+ additional character (feral)

Baseprice (anthro, human)

+ additional character (anthro, human)

+ shadding

+ background

300-600 dA points / 66-132 c$ / 6-12 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 6-12 Event Token
+ 300-600 dA points / 66-132 c$ / 6-12 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 6-12 Event Token each
500-800 dA points / 110-176 c$ / 10-16 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 10-16 Event Token
+ 500-800 dA points / 110-176 c$ / 10-16 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 10-16 Event Token each
+ 80 dA points / 18 c$ / 1 Very Rare + 1 Rare or the equivalent in lower rarities / 2 Event Token
+ 200-600 dA points / 44-132 c$ / 4-12 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 4-12 Event Token

Headshot

Examples
ImageImageImage

Prices

Baseprice
+ additional character
+ shadding
+ background
100-300 dA points / 22-66 c$ / 2-6 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 2-6 Event Token
+ 100-300 dA points / 22-66 c$ / 2-6 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 2-6 Event Token
+ 50 dA points / 11 c$ / 1 Very Rare or the equivalent in lower rarities / 1 Event Token
+ 50-200 dA points / 11-44 c$ / 1-4 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 1-4 Event Token

Fullbody

Examples

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Prices

Baseprice (feral)

+ additional character (feral)

Baseprice (anthro, human)

+ additional character (anthro, human)

+ shadding

+ background

500-900 dA points / 110-198 c$ / 10-18 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 10-18 Event Token
+ 500-900 dA points / 110-198 c$ / 10-18 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 10-18 Event Token each
700-1200 dA points / 154-264 c$ / 14-24 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 14-24 Event Token
+ 700-1200 dA points / 154-264 c$ / 14-24 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 14-24 Event Token each
+ 100 dA points / 22 c$ / 2 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 2 Event Token
+ 400-800 dA points / 88-176 c$ / 8-16 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 8-16 Event Token

Examples

Prices

Baseprice
+ shadding
+ animation
50-100 dA points / 11-22 c$ / 1-2 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 1-2 Event Token
+ 20 dA points / 4 c$ / 1 Rare or the equivalent in lower rarities / 1 Event Token
+ 20-200 dA points / 4-44 c$ / 1 Rare - 4 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 1-4 Event Token

Small Pixel

Examples
ImageImageImage

Prices

Baseprice

+ additional character

+ background
100-600 dA points / 22-132 c$ / 2-12 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 2-12 Event Token
+ 100-600 dA points / 22-132 c$ / 2-12 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 2-12 Event Token each
+ 200-400 dA points / 44-88 c$ / 4-8 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 4-8 Event Token

Custom Character

Examples

ImageImageImage

Prices

Baseprice
300-1000 dA points / 66-220 c$ / 6-20 Very Rares or the equivalent in lower rarities / 6-20 Event Token

The prices are NOT set in stone. We can handle out a price if your pet is old or popular etc.!

Slots

I currently have 4 different payment options. Please check the slots for your specific payment.
The point and c$ slots are for dA points and c$ payment they will be right back open when I finished one. (Also if you pay with points you may get a commission without waiting for a slot since I'm always in need of points)
The pet slots are for payment in pets and if they are claimed they will stay closed for the rest of the week.
The other payment slots are for mixed payment or payment in form of characters (note that I will not accept all character offers I will accept offers with characters I like) if it opens right again when I have finished one depends on how much I have left to finish.
The event slots are for payment in form of event token and only available during events if it opens right again when I have finished one depends on how much I have left to finish.

Point and c$ slots

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Pet slots

1. CLOSED
2. OPEN

Other Payment slots

1. CLOSED
2. OPEN

Event slots

1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED

Finished

I cleared the older ones they are still on my dA page of course so if you need you picture just search your username on my page

TheFluffyUnicorn
so fancy♡
so fancy♡
Macyduke
Fryvi
Noxyum

Form

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]I want:[/b]
[b]My character(s):[/b](please include a picture or a very detailed description)
[b]Pose/Background/etc:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Suggest me something:[/b](check rules for information)
Last edited by Hoffnungsstern on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:56 am, edited 82 times in total.
Hoffnungsstern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *~ Hope's Art Shop Of Awesomeness ~*

Postby Hoffnungsstern » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:12 am

you can post now :3
Hoffnungsstern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satiine » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:18 am

Username: Satiine
    I want: A regular fullbody please.
    My character(s): xxx - her main reference is this: xxx
    Pose/Background/etc: By the beach would be the background, could you draw her looking happy (so her accessories would be green) and in a pose like this? If it's too complicated, any is fine.

hi, i'm satiine! really
just your everyday girl
who likes reading, tv shows, and art. feel
free to message me!

deviantart flight rising
Satiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoffnungsstern » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:29 am

Satiine wrote:
    Username: Satiine
    I want: A regular fullbody please.
    My character(s): xxx - her main reference is this: xxx
    Pose/Background/etc: By the beach would be the background, could you draw her looking happy (so her accessories would be green) and in a pose like this? If it's too complicated, any is fine.

okay what would be your payment? :3
Hoffnungsstern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satiine » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:33 am

Do you think I could pay one rare and four uncommons?

hi, i'm satiine! really
just your everyday girl
free to message me!

deviantart flight rising
Satiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoffnungsstern » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 am

Satiine wrote:
    Do you think I could pay one rare and four uncommons?

sure but that wouldn't include a background
Hoffnungsstern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satiine » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:41 am

Oops, right. Make that 2 rares and four uncommons for the background.

hi, i'm satiine! really
just your everyday girl
free to message me!

deviantart flight rising
Satiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:43 am

May you reserve me a slot? ovo
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, nursing student
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoffnungsstern » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:49 am

Satiine wrote:
    Oops, right. Make that 2 rares and four uncommons for the background.

okay :3 I'll begin right now you can send the payment

Thistlestar wrote:May you reserve me a slot? ovo

sure
Hoffnungsstern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me