Dear Art Shop Owners...

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Dear Art Shop Owners...

Postby mental-mayhem » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:01 pm

THANK U this is helpful
I've learned a lot
x
I’ve been feeling quite down lately,
so please be patient with me -
I may be slow when responding.
Come follow this deviant art account!

x
mental-mayhem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickenisthebesthot » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:48 am

Baron Ink wrote:Bump.

EDIT: Ohsnap! Bumping no longer required, since this is stickeyed now, as it should be. XD

what is stickeyed mean?
So pro though
chickenisthebesthot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Fri May 01, 2015 4:57 am

I had a quick question about lineart. I'm going to try starting a art shop for custom banners and I though I would add some of my Spirit pictures at the bottom of the thread for people to offer for.
What my question is is: How would I post my pictures without breaking any rules? Or can I at all?

(These are just examples of picture that I made. I don't mean to break any rules by posting them. All credit for background and linearts should go to there respected owners. If they are breaking rules please let me know so I can take them off.)

ImageImage
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Fri May 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Anyone?

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat May 02, 2015 8:09 am

Hello? *knocks*

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necropoliis » Mon May 25, 2015 3:55 am

Does anyone know what to do if the person ordered some art, and you finished it and sent it... But they never reply and seem to have gone inactive? I understand they obviously can't pay, but I'm a little annoyed that I worked on it for a while (complicated plumie comp. work).

necropoliis#5084

any pronouns | infp
    kals
necropoliis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necropoliis » Sun May 31, 2015 3:04 pm

^ bumping in hopes that someone will answer...

necropoliis#5084

any pronouns | infp
    kals
necropoliis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby song&storm » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:32 am

Girl of the Wolves wrote:Does anyone know what to do if the person ordered some art, and you finished it and sent it... But they never reply and seem to have gone inactive? I understand they obviously can't pay, but I'm a little annoyed that I worked on it for a while (complicated plumie comp. work).

I'm not entirely sure, but I suppose you should send a help ticket to a mod or an admin instead.
Next time you could ask your customers to send in a trade first before you start working on their order. ^^
call me song | artist | ph
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necropoliis » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:22 am

mitochondrial eve wrote:
Girl of the Wolves wrote:Does anyone know what to do if the person ordered some art, and you finished it and sent it... But they never reply and seem to have gone inactive? I understand they obviously can't pay, but I'm a little annoyed that I worked on it for a while (complicated plumie comp. work).

I'm not entirely sure, but I suppose you should send a help ticket to a mod or an admin instead.
Next time you could ask your customers to send in a trade first before you start working on their order. ^^

Thanks, I'll do that now :3

necropoliis#5084

any pronouns | infp
    kals
necropoliis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Totty » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:04 am

~ignore~
Last edited by Totty on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▌▌ <3 ~ síх sαmє fαcєs ~ <3
Image Image
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌

▌▌Hello, I'm Totty, and fandom trash is an accurate sum
▌▌of my life. (: I am obsessed with Osomatsu-San as well
▌▌omg I can't even expLAiN.
▌▌and, I'm also a Steven Universe freak.
▌▌Gravity Falls and totally obsess over it (: Basically non
▌▌of my obsessions are healthy c: Bill is mah bae <3 <3
▌▌~Halsey ~T-Swift ~Melanie Martinez ~Lots more c: ~~
▌▌PM me to chat, I guess. Check out meh pals cx ~~~~
▌▌Normal Snicki Twin Jackie Bip Logic Sym Fall song

Todomatsu-Sama is my fave Matsu. Karamatsu bby is second. Image
Totty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes